Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuadraQuint View Post
    What I like about the crossfit ideology is incorporating different exercises and methods of training to build an overall stronger and conditioned body especially if you're not trying to specialize and you just wanna get more fit and try new things. It takes a bit from bodybuilding and weightlifting, a bit from gymnastics, kettlebells, body weight exercises, plyometrics, etc. That being said, it's actually pretty good for normal people who aren't training to my Olympic athletes or bodybuilders or fighters, and let's be realistic, not many people are training to be either of those. It's also quite motivating.

Now, with that being said, the way in which they actually train is very bad. The cons outweigh the pros, and risk of injuries outweigh any benefits you might receive. You're more prone to getting injured from doing their unnatural random movements in unsafe positions and not training properly in the sense that you must start off with a very strong foundation before attempting any risky movements. It's the same criticism I have with people who bench press while doing crunches at the same time, yet I see it all the time. No! Split it up! It's not more efficient, it's unsafe and you're not maximizing or optimizing your ability to lift or do crunches anyhow, so it's actually less efficient. It seems like a lot of crossfit trainers ignore the fundamentals. A lot of poor form is being exercised. Exercises designed to motivate the person to believing in doing something they very well shouldn't be doing because it's unsafe.
    Unnatural random movements. The 9 foundational movements are:

OH Squat, Front Squat, BW Squat, Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift high pull (retarded), and ball clean (also retarded). What is wrong with being proficient at these movements?

Everything else you added is the result of bad coaching. Which is rampant in every sport/gym.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never understood this "functional strength" stuff... sounds like complete **** to me

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    <~~~~ certified crossfit level 1... deadlifts 800+. You mad bro?
    Whats your Grace time? I reckon you'd break 2mins.
    Misc Strength Crew

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Whats your Grace time? I reckon you'd break 2mins.
    5:10. I am 270+lbs most of the year. Pull-ups f*cking suck.

Edit Can't read:

Grace time=2:57
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The funny part is that I'm in better shape than 95% of the crossfit people I meet. I can run a mile in 5:30, hit big weight on my lifts, can hike/backpack for 20+ mile days with a heavy pack no problem (thanks US army rangers), and I can box, wrestle, BJJ, muay thai pretty well since I've trained a lot in all of them.

It cracks me up when I'm playing indoor soccer with a bunch of crossfit people and running around them up and down the field even after I've already worked out for an hour and a half that day.

Brb, can't be in good shape if you don't do crossfit.
    Brb, I've been in good shape my whole life without crossfit.
    Brb, crossfit doesn't have a monopoly on good workouts.

Will rep quality liftingforlife's Avatar
    liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hipster lifting crap.

Fake weights, terrible form, terribl form, silly form, sill lifts.
    Never OP.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5:10. I am 270+lbs most of the year. Pull-ups f*cking suck.

Edit Can't read:

Grace time=2:57
    I'm guessing thats with good form? You could probably muscle clean and press it for a faster time lol. I had a friend try it for jokes and he's 155lbs. Got 3mins something using good form + proper split jerk.
    Misc Strength Crew

ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For me, it's not that I hate Crossfit, it's that I hate the attitudes of most of the people who do crossfit. Why do they care if I don't lift for "functional strength"? All of the crossfitters I have talked to do nothing but talk about how nuts are the healthiest snack and bodybuilding style workouts are stupid and so are the people who do them. They think they are the greatest thing to happen to fitness since Jack Lalanne. Now, I'm sure this does not apply to all crossfitters, just the ones I've met. I actually enjoy some of the crossfit workouts. Every once in awhile I will do a "metcon" just to switch it up. The filth fifty is brutal.
    May I be forever grateful that at times, I did not receive that which I truly deserved

-- BOSTON BRUINS HOCKEY --

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>>

Misc Fisherman Crew
    Lol In Class crew

Will rep quality liftingforlife's Avatar
    liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And if you are thinking of doingncrossfit,must dl Coleman's 4x12 and try that. Much better.
    Never OP.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post

ahahhahaha

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    Actual crossfit workouts are fine. I've done them and its a great change of pace. But the main problem people have with it are the cult-like elitists who do crossfit. If you're not 100% crossfit and paleo, you're doing it wrong (according to them). They push it on people with such force that it turns most people away. Not to mention all the bogus movements they have you doing that is a 'crossfit movement' just b/c they felt like naming it something silly. You're not going to get big/strong doing crossfit. Its great cardiovascular work and it will get you into shape. And it will burn fat and lean you out. But its nothing revolutionary.
    This man speaks the truth

Bachelors of Broscience QuadraQuint's Avatar
    QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unnatural random movements. The 9 foundational movements are:

OH Squat, Front Squat, BW Squat, Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift high pull (retarded), and ball clean (also retarded). What is wrong with being proficient at these movements?

Everything else you added is the result of bad coaching. Which is rampant in every sport/gym.
    Like I said, I like how they incorporate different exercises and methods of training to build an overall strong and conditioned body such as taking a bit from bodybuilding and weightlifting. But where I bolded in your response, that's exactly what the crux of my criticism is.

stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcurtis20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At first i didnt hate crossfit until i met multiple Delta Bravos that do it and hate on bodybuilders because what we do is "easy".

Im sorry but I'd rather not snap my shytt all up
    TeamHardBody//
    *Carries groceries in one trip crew*
    New Jersey Crew (856)

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Truth is you are going to find idiots in any kind of sport.
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CH4N8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lolling my ass off at the gifs and pics
    ☆☆☆ Crews too pathetic to list crew ☆☆☆

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are bumper plates bros not fake plates lol

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crossfit not even once

when you guys start doing real pull ups let me know
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000) OathKeeper is just really nice. (+1000)

check dude in the background

LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOVEHUNTER2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whatever floats your boat man, but I'm under the impression that if you lift traditionally you can do everything within crossfit, but not the other way around.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Crossfit not even once

when you guys start doing real pull ups let me know
    did 5 sets of weighted strict pull-ups yesterday, you mad? haha but I do agree in my opinion people should only learn kipping pull-ups if they plan on competing in Crossfit events.

RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lift weights for some reps and for some sets and run and cycle to get around. No gimmicks.
    Currently Raising Money for; MS Society + Alzheimers UK
    Current Goals;
    - Run 150Km in 24 Hours
    - Run Marathon in Under 2:50
    - Run 1500m in (4.05 / 3.59)
    - Squat (200 / 220Kg) and Deadlift (222.5 / 250Kg)

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let me see how many clean and snatches i can do before my arms fall off

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flipdriver80 View Post
    let me see how many clean and snatches i can do before my arms fall off
    What's a clean & Snatch?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stevematic View Post
    I can bet 100% that is not crossfit, looks pretty impressive actually. Dude is probably a wrestler or something like that....
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    lawl

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some of the XF gifs are phucking hysterical.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by umad******* View Post
    Anytime I offer some words of wisdom in regards to fitness or weight training everyone is just like "lmao you do crossfit"

So I have to ask... how many of you "haters" have actually tried a session in a real crossfit gym before you started judging us on online forums?

Must've missed the memo where functional strength and fitness isn't important.

A lot of you guys are bulky manlets that probably couldn't even run 4 miles without heart failure. All you do is eat tons of food (including unhealthy choices to get calories) and then press some dumbbells in the gym 3-4 times a week. Sounds like a borderline sedentary lifestyle to me.
    typical rhetoric from a crossfitter... the reason i hated on you dbags back when PTing and competing.. is because while even the normal PT certification is overly simple and doesn't make one necessarily fit to be a trainer, the crossfit cert is fckin LITERALLY a weekend workshop... so gtfo with that trash. i know that may sound like nothing.. but it's a huge difference between a trainer that understands physiology and a guy that memorized a workout plan that he can show others (plus the whole cult mentality/branding that comes with crossfit.. make sure you remind everyone it's the stuff the military dudes do..)

but yea it's good circuit training
    edit: real talk, go troll a CF gym, you're the one bein trolled... any idea how insanely high of price they charge? It's because of that high charge relative to the little knowledge required to "train" crossfit that makes me call it a scam, or lucrative if you're the one running it. But yea, it's a pretty good changeup for working out if you're lookin to lean out
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm at work and these pics and gifs making me laugh pretty hard though. Planning to go troll a CF gym near me for lulz as CF'ers are a pretty delusional bunch IMO

If anyone can prove me wrong that's great

E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like how the kipping pull-up requires these guys to wear gloves. "its the REAL way to do a pull-up!" So, you need gloves are you tape up your hands because it tears apart your palms? So, proper form is ripping the skin off of your palms? Sense, this makes none.
    I dont mind cross fit, if it is getting people active and we arent an obese society anymore. However, I do hate the attitude that, "its crossfit or nothing!"
    I was told at the my gym by a crossfit trainer that isolation exercises are worse for your joints than training for speed. I was doing lat pulldowns and really trying to squeeze the lats, he said I should "swing" my body to get the weight down. This makes no sense at all. He said this is what they taught him in some cross fit training camp in Colorado.
    People believe whatever they want, regardless if it is the truth or not.

Edit: I am also working on slower rep speed and more isolation exercises because I just had a 2nd knee surgery this year. I don't want to "tweak" my knee by going too heavy and cheating the weight up just to get an additional rep. The trainer looked at me like I made no sense at all.
    "I don't say goodbye until the pain says hello. That's how you know the set is done." -Greg Plitt
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Drown, Crash and Blister: A Strength Based Routine for the Endurance Athlete ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158832383&p=1176283603&viewfull=1#post1176283603 )

PM me if you need a Carfax