graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Full body , 3 days/week routine

As the title described im looking for a full body workout that could be repeated 3 times a week (with some alternation in exercises if needed be).
    The workout should last from 1 hour to 1 hour and a half with cardio included.
    Do keep in mind the girl im advising is still unexperienced and hasn't worked out a couple of years.

In the beggining i thought about doing a split but she insisted on a full body workout.

Thanks

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are several routines she can try depending on her needs and preferences. The top two I would recommend off the top of my head are Starting Strength and A Simple Beginner's Routine. Even if she decides to go with the latter, I would still highly recommend purchasing the book Starting Strength if the exercises listed are unfamiliar to her.

I will note that while these are 3 day a week routines, she will not be doing the same thing each day (though she will be doing full body workouts each day). Cardio is not programmed into these routines, but that's something simple enough that can be added at her discretion.

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the All Pro's routine illiniStrive mentioned (the second link). I had been doing a 5 day split for a while and, because of lack of time in my life, needed to go back to a 3x a week full body that was simple. That one is actually the same exercises each session, but you basically decrease the work load progressively on sessions 2 and 3. It took me about 45-ish minutes once I got the routine down and that gave me plenty of time to add some cardio onto the end. I think it's a great beginner option or great option for someone like me that needed to go back to a simple FB routine for a while to fit my lifestyle a bit better (and it's still very challenging).

Best of luck!
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163