Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

any questions on your training/diet/goals? come on in and ask!

sup y'all... i'll answer any questions related to reaching your goals, ask as much as u want and ill answer to my best abilities.

the only thing i ask of is for you to subscribe to my channel, and maybe check out some of my videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/iliftnoodbrah?feature=mhee

if you post your youtube username you subbed under, i'll rep you for life!

saidaflyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro. My current problem is I'm a skinny fat ecto. Basically I want to develop a muscular lean body. That's my end goal.

My body fat is at 18-19 percent I think and my stomach is pretty fat and big but my arms and chest are small.

How would I go about reaching my goal? Wud I have to lose weight first then build body or build body now and lose weight later? Please help me

Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saidaflyguy View Post
    Hey bro. My current problem is I'm a skinny fat ecto. Basically I want to develop a muscular lean body. That's my end goal.

My body fat is at 18-19 percent I think and my stomach is pretty fat and big but my arms and chest are small.

How would I go about reaching my goal? Wud I have to lose weight first then build body or build body now and lose weight later? Please help me
    i would bulk first... probably what u dont wanna here, but with noob gains you'll end up gaining a sh-t ton of weight without too much fat... it wouldnt surprise me if u gained a solid 20-30lbs with only 1-2% change in BF. and IMO - 20% BF with some size is a lot better then being a skinny twig... besides, its winter, that extra BW provides nice heat, lol.

look up lyle mcdonald's bulking routine - thats a good routine

JBurns94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll start off with the basics. My name is Jake, I'm 18 years old, I'm 5,7" and I weigh 122 pounds. My % body fat is 19% but I don't quite understand that, seeing as I'm a skinny guy with, relative abs.
    To the main point though. my ambition is to work my ass off for a body I am proud of. The kind of body I would like would be something like Jeff Seid.

This guy is 19 years old in this picture I believe, so this should be achievable? Obviously we all have to start somewhere and it will take a hell of a lot of work, but I want to make sure I can do it in an efficient way.
    I've been told that it will be easier if I just bulk, and then cut afterwards? But I don't like the idea of becoming fat because of eating so much and then, not being able to burn it off. I would rather just build up lean muscle straight away, but I'm not sure if that's possible? or advised? I'm a newbie here so any help I could get would be great.

I plan on eating right with 6 meals a day, and whey protein after workouts, which I plan to do 3 days a week at a gym although I am open to doing more if 3 days is nowhere near enough.
    I understand this might be a very, stupid question but, where do I get started, I just want to get there as fast as I can, I want a new me.
    Thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by JBurns94 View Post
    I'll start off with the basics. My name is Jake, I'm 18 years old, I'm 5,7" and I weigh 122 pounds. My % body fat is 19% but I don't quite understand that, seeing as I'm a skinny guy with, relative abs.
    To the main point though. my ambition is to work my ass off for a body I am proud of. The kind of body I would like would be something like Jeff Seid.

This guy is 19 years old in this picture I believe, so this should be achievable? Obviously we all have to start somewhere and it will take a hell of a lot of work, but I want to make sure I can do it in an efficient way.
    I've been told that it will be easier if I just bulk, and then cut afterwards? But I don't like the idea of becoming fat because of eating so much and then, not being able to burn it off. I would rather just build up lean muscle straight away, but I'm not sure if that's possible? or advised? I'm a newbie here so any help I could get would be great.

I plan on eating right with 6 meals a day, and whey protein after workouts, which I plan to do 3 days a week at a gym although I am open to doing more if 3 days is nowhere near enough.
    I understand this might be a very, stupid question but, where do I get started, I just want to get there as fast as I can, I want a new me.
    Thank you for your help.
    if u bulk properly and controlled, u should not turn into a fat ass over night. jeff seid's relative physique is achievable imo, but it'll take a lot of time, and effort. u also need to understand u are different from him, so u wont look exactly like him... but i think its worth trying to get close.

definitely bulk first, bulk for a long ass time... at least 10 months, like i said, do it properly and u shouldnt gain too much fat. research info about bulking diets, and get on a proper routine... i would suggest lyle mcdonald's bulking routine, or starting strength.

its also important to know its gonna be a long road ahead of u, and its not gonna happen over night...

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Shanehunt22255 I think..

How to squat low bar without it hurting like hell or falling off my back?

Originally Posted by Nood View Post
    i would bulk first... probably what u dont wanna here, but with noob gains you'll end up gaining a sh-t ton of weight without too much fat... it wouldnt surprise me if u gained a solid 20-30lbs with only 1-2% change in BF. and IMO - 20% BF with some size is a lot better then being a skinny twig... besides, its winter, that extra BW provides nice heat, lol.

look up lyle mcdonald's bulking routine - thats a good routine
    Thanks man but if I were to bulk wudnt my gut become even more bigger? It's alread big now and it's completely disproportionate to my skinny frame. I'm afraid if I bulk ill become an even bigger fatass. Also will it be easier to lose all this excess fat after the bulk? And I've been reading online that the conventional bulk and cut methods don't work for skinny fat ectomorphs. It's hard for me to gain muscle and I'm afraid of getting a bigger stomach. Please help me

maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbed. what your training method?

what do you think of this routine for making strenght and size gain.

Push - chest shoulder tricep

DB Incline 3x6
    BB Flat 3x6
    Military press 3x6
    Lateral Raise 3x8
    Rope push down or Dips 3x8

Pull - Back Leg

Deadlift 3x6
    DB lunges 3x8
    DB row 3x6
    Pulldown 3x8
    Bicep Curl 3x8

OFF

Push - Shoulder Pec tri

Military Barbell 3x6
    Incline bench 3x6
    flat DB 3x6
    Shrugs 3x8
    Dips or Rope pushdown 3x8

Leg Back

Squat 3x6
    Leg press 3x6
    Barbell Row 3x6
    pulldown 3x8
    Hammer Curl 3x8

OFF

repeat

Once I can complete 3x6 on a excercice I add 5 pound.
    Once I can complete 3x8 on iso I add 5 pound.

Originally Posted by shaneaunt View Post
    Shanehunt22255 I think..

How to squat low bar without it hurting like hell or falling off my back?
    thanks for the sub, i still cant rep u tho... lol.

how is your shoulder mobility + flexibility? that could be a problem. try band pull aparts + band dislocations for a few weeks to get some ROM in the shoulders. once u do that i would start to try low bar squatting in warm up sets then work ur way up

Originally Posted by saidaflyguy View Post
    Thanks man but if I were to bulk wudnt my gut become even more bigger? It's alread big now and it's completely disproportionate to my skinny frame. I'm afraid if I bulk ill become an even bigger fatass. Also will it be easier to lose all this excess fat after the bulk? And I've been reading online that the conventional bulk and cut methods don't work for skinny fat ectomorphs. It's hard for me to gain muscle and I'm afraid of getting a bigger stomach. Please help me
    i just did help u. if ur not gonna take the advice, fine, but dont ask for my help again after i just gave it to you? i said it already, if u bulk properly u shouldnt get fat very quick at all. gaining some fat is inevitable, its gonna happen. if u dont like it, learn to deal with it. sure u can go ahead and cut first, but this i dont view this as the optimal way of doing things. do whatever u want tho

Originally Posted by maelpj View Post
    subbed. what your training method?

what do you think of this routine for making strenght and size gain.

Push - chest shoulder tricep

DB Incline 3x6
    BB Flat 3x6
    Military press 3x6
    Lateral Raise 3x8
    Rope push down or Dips 3x8

Pull - Back Leg

Deadlift 3x6
    DB lunges 3x8
    DB row 3x6
    Pulldown 3x8
    Bicep Curl 3x8

OFF

Push - Shoulder Pec tri

Military Barbell 3x6
    Incline bench 3x6
    flat DB 3x6
    Shrugs 3x8
    Dips or Rope pushdown 3x8

Leg Back

Squat 3x6
    Leg press 3x6
    Barbell Row 3x6
    pulldown 3x8
    Hammer Curl 3x8

OFF

repeat

Once I can complete 3x6 on a excercice I add 5 pound.
    Once I can complete 3x8 on iso I add 5 pound.
    needs a little more leg work
    shrugs on pull day
    drop military press

thanks for the sub, i still cant rep u tho... lol.

how is your shoulder mobility + flexibility? that could be a problem. try band pull aparts + band dislocations for a few weeks to get some ROM in the shoulders. once u do that i would start to try low bar squatting in warm up sets then work ur way up

i just did help u. if ur not gonna take the advice, fine, but dont ask for my help again after i just gave it to you? i said it already, if u bulk properly u shouldnt get fat very quick at all. gaining some fat is inevitable, its gonna happen. if u dont like it, learn to deal with it. sure u can go ahead and cut first, but this i dont view this as the optimal way of doing things. do whatever u want tho

needs a little more leg work
    shrugs on pull day
    drop military press
    Lol thanks man ill follow ur advice and subbed bro.

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sup y'all... i'll answer any questions related to reaching your goals, ask as much as u want and ill answer to my best abilities.

the only thing i ask of is for you to subscribe to my channel, and maybe check out some of my videos:

if you post your youtube username you subbed under, i'll rep you for life!

How the **** do you lift so much at 16 and being only 5' 9" and at 206lbs? Like I'm super ****ing jealous. I'm only an inch shorter, but deadlift 200 x 10 and I'm at 148.

How long have you been seriously lifting?

I've been lifting a while, but is there anyways I can really gain mass quick?

BTW Subscribed, I'm patwwe96

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What kind of diet wid help me cut the fastest? Im 202 lbs 14%bf.

And subbed brah.

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post
    What kind of diet wid help me cut the fastest? Im 202 lbs 14%bf.

And subbed brah.
    A deficit?

LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LustForFame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 6'0 155pounds, 16 years old, I checked my bf% today and it was 8.7.
    I look skinny, when I flex I look pretty ripped( still skinny arms etc.) but when I'm not flexing I look soft and pudgy any suggestions? ATM I'm working out 4days a week and cardio 7days a week