CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) CorStar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Expected Fat and Muscle% Gain on Bulk

I am currently trying to bulk, although I use the term somewhat loosely, (more just shifting my workout focus from cardio/plyo to weight training and eating more in the hopes of putting back on the 5-10 lbs too many I lost from doing too much cardio/plyo.)

I just want to know if there is any sort of "expected" percentage of fat vs. muscle gain when bulking, or what people's experiences have been when they've bulked. I realize there are a lot of factors that contribute to this (intensity/type/frequency of workouts, size/configuration/timing of diet) but I just want a general idea of a range so that as notice the fat gain, I can gauge whether its a reasonable/inevitable amount, or if its maybe higher than average and I could be making some adjustments.

To be specific (and superficial ), am I going to, for instance, just lose some of my ab definition or completely develop a tummy? or will it just not look different? I just want to prepare myself. I feel as though if I know what to expect, I'll be more likely to stick with it as I notice the muffin top starting to form...hehe.

Thanks!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no "expected" fat gain. As you said, there are too many factors to take into account to give an answer. At 92 lbs, I wouldn't worry to much about your abs as you are underweight. Unless you grossly misjudge your caloric intake and slack on the workouts, you're a long way from a muffin top.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794