Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool A Million Little (Muscle) Fibers

Welcome to my first workout journal (REPS for good advice and such..)

A little background….
    I’ve had a lot of ups and downs throughout my work out career, which started about 8 years ago when I was in 6th grade off-season conditioning for soccer.
    I wasn’t necessarily fat, but I had some chub and I clean bulked for the next 4-5 years.
    Wanting to join the Marines, I joined cross country in 11th grade and though I lost some body fat during the season, I gained some weight after.
    Going into the Marines in 2010, I wasn’t too bad, but over the next 5 months of boot camp and infantry school, I had nothing to eat but shat food and was often too tired to workout or wanted to use my free time differently. I got up to 220 lbs and about 20% BF coming out of boot camp, brought that down to 210 and probably 16-17% in a few weeks and continued to lose the fat.
    Over my last deployment, I fell in love with lifting once again. When I came home in May, I was a little more interested in drinking myself stupid, and playing Xbox. Trying to get my shat together now.

-I love my tobacco and alcohol (Most likely will be giving up one of those soon)
    -Marine Corps is a job to me, not a lifestyle. So if you ask me questions about that, just realize that I’m not the most motivate guy.
    -I live in CA (not by choice obviously), but I’m a Texan at heart.

I’ll be keeping this log until I feel like I reached my goal of about 210-215lbs and about 7-8 % BF

-Pictures and weight will be taken in the mornings before any meals
    -Routine, Supplements taken, and quality of workout will all be recorded
    -Any drinking will be noted in the logs

Current Supplements:
    -Isopure Zero Carb protein powder
    -Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO
    -Animal FLEX (joint support)
    -Animal PAK (multi)

Favorite Workout Music:
    -Tiesto’s Club Life Podcast (FREE)
    He comes out with a new one every week and already has 288 haha (11.5 days of music)

Diet:
    -Doing my best with the money and time I have. Because of my job, I don’t get in meals like I should during the week. I don’t really break down grams (besides protein shakes) but I’ll let you know what I eat and about how much

Before you read the routine, know that I’d rather do good form then lift something I can’t do properly. I try to take out any momentum and have the weight come to a complete stop at the beginning and end of each rep. Unless I’m pissed off, then I sling weights >=]

LOS RULES
    1.)No trolls, trying to do a (semi)srs log NEGS for trolls
    2.)Must post motivating shat brahs, trying reach my goal with working faurked up hours and such
    3.)If you got advice or constructive criticism in your head, post that shat

EDIT: Here are some beginning pictures
    EDIT again: If the pictures are too close, looks like my head is going up my ass
    EDIT again again: faurk it

RELAXING

Last edited by Tonking; 10-15-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Adding Pics
    1st LAR - 0313

"Friends may come and go but 200 lbs is always 200 lbs"

Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tonking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OCT 14th:
    Weight – 199 lbs

Felt like shat today from a heavy night of drinking, but managed to get a good workout. Going to stop drinking during the week. And my fukkin roommate locked me out of my apartment so I had to climb to my balcony

Workout time: 45 min

BIS / TRIS DAY
    Standing DB curls 50lbs 3x 10 each arm
    Standing Preacher Curls 40lbs 3x 10 each arm
    Standing Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curls 75, 65, 65lbs 3x 9-10
    Rope Pull downs 130lbs 3x 10
    Lying French Press 90lbs 3x 10
    Bent over DB Tricep Extensions 25lbs 3x 10 each arm

SUPPS
    -PRE WORKOUT - 2 scoops of Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO
    -POST WORKOUT – 50g of Isopure Zero Carb protein power with banana, Animal FLEX, Animal PAK

Going to start taking a gallon of water to work with me with Modern BCAA's in it

Diet:
    Woke up around 11
    ~11am - 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with about a cup of 2% cottage cheese and a glass of FF milk
    ~2pm - PBJ sandwich, natural PB, on 12 grain bread and a glass of FF milk
    ~7:30pm - Post WO shake 50g isopure and a banana
    Plan on making about 10 oz of chicken later on

Last edited by Tonking; 10-15-2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Added diet
    1st LAR - 0313

1st LAR - 0313

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goodluck with the goal man!

OCT 15th:
    Weight – 199 lbs

Let me say first off that I have sinned.. over the past few years, I've barely trained legs. The only training I've had on them is running in the mornings with my plt. For the next 2-3 days I'll be away from my company doing a HMMWV course (no running) so I really felt i could sacrifice my legs actually working for the next few days. And DAYUM did I have a good workout. Felt like it was my first time working out legs! Loved it! I just hope I can keep up with this intensity when I have to run again. I'm not the best runner, by any means and I can't fallout of the runs or there will be some kind of consequence. Hoping my legs will be able to keep up with both, but I loved that feeling of waddling out of the gym feeling like I have two tree trunks for legs ;]
    It's only the morning though and I have to go back to work soon, hoping to hit up back later today... what's y'alls thought on doing a split morning/evening kinda thing?

Again remember, I'm a leg noob. I'm ashamed of this weight.

Workout time: 1 hour

LEG DAY
    Squats 1 warmup, 225lbs 3x 10
    DB Single Leg Squats 30lb DBs 3x10 each leg
    Calf Raises on Leg Press 4 plates 3x until fatigued
    Quad Extensions 175lbs 3x 9-10 (this one killed)
    Single Leg Hamstring Curls 65lbs 3x 10 each leg

SUPPS
    -PRE WORKOUT - 2 scoops of Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO
    -POST WORKOUT – 50g of Isopure Zero Carb protein power with banana, Animal FLEX, Animal PAK

Diet:
    ~6:30am - 2 pieces chicken and ½ cup oatmeal with a glass of FF milk
    ~9:45am – Post workout shake – 50g Isopure Zero Carb w/ a banana
    ~1:45pm - 40g protein worth of extra lean turkey and a PBJ sandwich on 12 grain bread (natural PB)
    to be continued...

Last edited by Tonking; 10-15-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    1st LAR - 0313

This has to be the best Monday in human history, worked about 20 minutes today. Really want to go back to the gym to do some back after legs this morning

Making some extra lean turkey, each piece has about 40g of protein
    1st LAR - 0313

Sorry, I haven’t made an entry in a little bit, my life has been a little hectic. Coordinating the girlfriend to visit this last weekend, and parents flying in for a dinner, my 1st Sgt giving me duty Sat, on top of a heap of other ****. Had nose bleeds for 2-3 days from stress or something, but it’s done.
    I did do a bomb @ss chest workout Thursday which I’ll record and then my girlfriend, parents, and duty had me occupied until this morning (Sunday) so I got a workout in today also. I’m going to start recording my workouts too because in cases like this, it’s hard to remember days after, and it’ll help me know what weight to rack on. Also received some custom Nike’s I ordered that I’ll show you.

(LOGS BEING TYPED UP NOW)
    1st LAR - 0313

OCT 18th
    Weight – 200 lbs

(NO PIC)

So this is the day that I found out about my duty Saturday that fuked everything up so I was kinda pissed. Also got some new wrist wraps and put them to use. It was a INTENSE but quick workout though because I had to rush to get my girlfriend from the airport.

Workout time: 30 min

CHEST DAY
    Flat DB Bench 105lb DBs 3x 8-10
    Cable Flies (decline, straight, incline) 3x 10 (9 sets)
    Incline Bench 185lbs 3x 10
    ^^That followed by some pushups and abs

SUPPS
    -PRE WORKOUT – 2 scoops of Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO and Labrada HICA MAX
    -POST WORKOUT – 50g of Isopure Zero Carb protein powder with banana, Animal FLEX, Animal PAK

1st LAR - 0313

OCT 21st
    Weight 199-200lbs

(PIC TAKEN AT NIGHT)

Good workout, not too bad that it’s going to cripple me fore a few days, but definitely got something out of it, added 10 lbs on my squat and felt like I did better form. AND my niece was born today, perfectly healthy!

Workout time: 50 min

BACK / LEG DAY
    Bent over DB Row 85lb DB 3x 10 each arm
    Cable Row 190lbs 3x 9-10
    Lat Pull Downs 205lbs 3x 9-10
    (Lower back stretches)
    Squats 235lbs 3x 10
    Quad Extensions 175lbs 3x10
    Hamstring Curls 140lbs 3x 10
    Calf Raises x100
    Walk Up Max Incline @ 3mph for 15min

SUPPS
    -PRE WORKOUT – 2 scoops of Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO and Labrada HICA MAX
    -POST WORKOUT – 50g of Isopure Zero Carb protein powder with banana, Animal FLEX, Animal PAK

1st LAR - 0313