Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Took my bro and a friend hunting hogs @ uncles ranch. Results (pics)

Uncle's been having a hog issue up at his ranch, needed some 'help'. Loaded up the 6 wheeler and got up there the same week w/ my brother and a buddy (friend's first time hog hunting). Uncle's wife also wanted a shot at the bastards so she came with us, unfortunately uncle himself was a bit sick so he couldn't make it.

It was a spectacular hunt.. normally we hunt for food, but this was just for pure fun... uncle needed these pests dead, me and the boys were more than happy to kill em all. no clean up no mess, even maggie (uncle's wife) got her first kill!

We used a 264 winchester mag handload, beast did a number on them. pics are slightly gory, we ripped the hogs up pretty bad and had to shoot some of them several times... wife and my buddy are terrible shots so i had to finish them off. normally i wouldnt take a less experienced hunter cuz hogs are dangerous, but it turned out all right.

anyway here are the pics.

buddy's first hog kill, was a good shot u can see the blood from where he got the sucker

#2, had to shoot this son of a bitch a couple times because my buddy cant shoot worth a damn. no big deal cuz it was lulzy anyway watching it try to run at us after he got its leg.

curiosity got the better of us so we let uncle's girl get a crack at this sucker, she got him in the lung and kept runnin so i had to finish him off. kind of a funny pose we left him in on the log i think. vultures gonna have a damn good day tomorrow thats 4 sure

edit: she got him with a .243

heres where it started getting real fun, shot a couple coyotes w/ my conceal carry for fun and finished them off with the knife, got a little carried away

whadya guys think? was pretty successful in my eyes, shot 23 different animals total, these are just the better pics we took. didnt have time to get pics of the rest, and they were too bloodied anyway after being shot quite a few times.

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would love to throw you out in a field and hunt you for fun. *******
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by klondyk View Post

bro you missed one

0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 misc sht storm
    There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.
    -Mark Rippetoe

RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    bro you missed one
    lololol

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro you missed one
    lol!
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungGunnna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro you missed one
    hahaha pepper your angus for loads of reps haha
    Misc Cologne Crew

Always willing to hook you up with decants of any cologne I own. Just pm me.

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice try, but some of these are feral and some are warthogs.

Youre frauding.

Edit: unless youre at a HF ranch, dont know why someone would put warthogs in there .

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is your uncle's redneck sloot girlfriend going hunting with her tittays hangin out errywhere?

Strong backwoods family.
    **Canadian Crew**

Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wild pigs are an enormous problem in the US and it is not looked down upon at all to kill as many as you can

klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klondyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Brymobe View Post
    Wild pigs are an enormous problem in the US and it is not looked down upon at all to kill as many as you can
    yep, two birds with one stone. its funner than sht to murder these pigs and its for a good cause.

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why not eat them?

YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBoyOhmz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro you missed one
    ahhahahah
    - Ohmz

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Redneck hillbilly confirmation, check.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    massive teddys on that hawg
    MWC - Never forget

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    repping op for helping to Eradicate these nuisance creatures.
    Seriously.
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uncle's been having a hog issue up at his ranch, needed some 'help'. Loaded up the 6 wheeler and got up there the same week w/ my brother and a buddy (friend's first time hog hunting). Uncle's wife also wanted a shot at the bastards so she came with us, unfortunately uncle himself was a bit sick so he couldn't make it.

It was a spectacular hunt.. normally we hunt for food, but this was just for pure fun... uncle needed these pests dead, me and the boys were more than happy to kill em all. no clean up no mess, even maggie (uncle's wife) got her first kill!

We used a 264 winchester mag handload, beast did a number on them. pics are slightly gory, we ripped the hogs up pretty bad and had to shoot some of them several times... wife and my buddy are terrible shots so i had to finish them off. normally i wouldnt take a less experienced hunter cuz hogs are dangerous, but it turned out all right.

anyway here are the pics.

#2, had to shoot this son of a bitch a couple times because my buddy cant shoot worth a damn. no big deal cuz it was lulzy anyway watching it try to run at us after he got its leg.

[img]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w341/hermanstrydom/Iphone062.jpg[img]

heres where it started getting real fun, shot a couple coyotes w/ my conceal carry for fun and finished them off with the knife, got a little carried away
    Not sure if posting in a troll thread. You the 2nd account of op who posted the kangaroo killing thread?

I'm a hunter and cringe at this schit.

Brb, making poor, unethical shots that put the animals through needless pain.
    Brb, not eating any of the meat.
    Brb, shooting coyotes with your CCW for fun, then killing them with a knife.
    Fuk off.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralonghotdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a romney supporter most likely

BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BurtStarington has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've killed countless hogs but never just threw them. I usually give the meat to people.

You from tx? Never see any with tusk like that here..

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    those tits
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

Originally Posted by xtralonghotdog View Post
    a romney supporter most likely
    damn right, I'm still pissed over that election. perry shouldve won the nomination

Originally Posted by BurtStarington View Post
    i've killed countless hogs but never just threw them. I usually give the meat to people.

You from tx? Never see any with tusk like that here..
    yessir born and raised

Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged.

RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Misc suicide.

MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know there are reasons to kill hogs because they cause problems, but can someone please aware me about what they actually do?

Negged for killing the coyotes, you sound like a fukking animal. I'm not some PETA pussy but seriously why end something's life for no purpose at all?

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bro you missed one
    lol'd irl

negged op

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol is uncles wife loooking to get banged? who wears that hunting with da boys. U guys pig roasted her after didnt you

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry but I put you in the red OP. For being a ****

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn right, I'm still pissed over that election. perry shouldve won the nomination

yessir born and raised

You're not from Texas you fraudulent bish. I saw that same bra photo on a hunting forum almost a year ago.

lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why do you kill them if you don't eat them? kunts like you disgust me

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OberstGeiger View Post
    Sorry but I put you in the red OP. For being a ****
    yes i'm sure your 97 reps did the trick.