ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice! WHICH?!? Way to go!

As I am new to the world of supplements, I have already cut down 45lbs just on diet and workout alone.
    At this point I am needed some advice on exactly what I need to buy!
    As their are so many options I never know what the right one is.
    I want get bulk up and lean up, while losing this
    fat % and gain muscle %
    I am working toward this amateur body building competion in my local city. So any advice is welcome, and appreciated it.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    protein- Protean, Trutein or XF
    multi- Orange Triad
    fish oil- Oximega
    creatine- Clout, GreenMAG or bulk creapure

Figure out if you're going to cut or bulk and adjust your diet from there. The supps I listed are the typical staples. Diet is the most important though by far.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweet I was actually looking those all up

Anymore advice from different perspectives?

Trying to get everyones view.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    protein- Protean, Trutein or XF
    multi- Orange Triad
    fish oil- Oximega
    creatine- Clout, GreenMAG or bulk creapure

Figure out if you're going to cut or bulk and adjust your diet from there. The supps I listed are the typical staples. Diet is the most important though by far.
    this^^ diet is key, get that on point and you will be golden
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ConkleX View Post
    As I am new to the world of supplements, I have already cut down 45lbs just on diet and workout alone.
    At this point I am needed some advice on exactly what I need to buy!
    As their are so many options I never know what the right one is.
    I want get bulk up and lean up, while losing this
    fat % and gain muscle %
    I am working toward this amateur body building competion in my local city. So any advice is welcome, and appreciated it.

If you're trying to do a bodybuilding show your best bet is going to be to invest some money into a good coach. There are alot of them out there and they will do more for you than any supplement ever will.

If you have spare cash after that, I would suggest checking out ErgoShred
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    arachidonic acid (X-Factor) is one of those rare true recomp ingredients and most users report rapid muscle fullness and inches lost off their waistline when keeping calories at maintenance. Lean Xtreme and BioForge are also popular and effective for recomp.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    If you're trying to do a bodybuilding show your best bet is going to be to invest some money into a good coach. There are alot of them out there and they will do more for you than any supplement ever will.
    This

And a preworkout can help a lot, toward the end of prep, but If you're not using one already, I would wait until energy becomes an issue before investing in one.