Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 150 lbs
    IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IQover100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit IQover100's BodySpace

frequent burping + chest pain after every meal + smell like shiet (help)

After every meal i get a chest pain on the left side which builds up, and is relieved immediately by burping

But then it builds up again within a few minutes, only to be relieved by more burping.. this happens for hours after eating

Ive also been farting alot lately and constantly smell like shiet.. ive become desensitized to the smell but was recently made aware of it again by a friend who said "man, you smell like shiet".. pretty much all day theres just a constant release of gas from my angus, and whenever i wear white briefs it looks like ive shiet myself by the end of the day.. i also havent done a solid turd for months, its not quite diarhhea but is just loose and mushy

Anyone else experienced this / know what could be wrong with me?

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Prim3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Prim3's BodySpace
    Not a doctor here but this is what I think:

Dont know about the smell/****ting but the chest pain + frequent burping is most likely heartburn. Depending on what you eat, this gets aggravated. If you're having this no matter what you eat, then intestinal problems could be going on like too much acidity or not enough.