Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Someone your size at 1700 this early into cutting = a recipe for disaster and metabolic slowdown. I think you really shorthcnaged yourself on calories on your diet and that is why you may be seeing strenth loss so fast and so quick... I think you really killed yourself with starting kcals too low.

Do not do ANYTHING your friend says.
    Is your friend you?
    is your friend the same weight/height
    does your friend do the same routine and cardio?
    No...

TOo black and white, dont compare oneself to another, and dont use a calculator and think its going to be 100% Accurate, you need to do trial and error. IMO You really shortchanged yourself.

Ill bet Sean will agree when he chimes back in.
    Go to Lyle McDonalds Website Bodyrecomposition.com and read his dieting articles on diet macros and setting up the diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

Fundamentals on fat loss diets for your knowledge.

Diet percentages and help:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...es-part-1.html
    I didn't start cutting cals @ 1700. My friends recommended it to me b/c I am behind schedule
    weighed myself this morning and was 177lbs

My cut started @ around 200 so my cutting cals were 2400 at it slowly went down
    I'll check those articles out, thanks
    frat life

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh forgot to post new log

My power supply unit for my computer died so I wasn't able to post

I worked arms w/ my friends and it was more of a easy day so I took more time trying to give tips to my friends that don't lift. Still a good workout w/ a good amount of pumps etc.

However, I was not able to do a regular arm workout due to my lower back. So I cannot do any preachers/standing curls etc. So I need a brace etc. So I did more sets then usual for biceps and less exercises.

Day Twelve

Arm day w/ my homies

Warm Up:
    Light curls/extensions

Working Sets:
    Iso Curls
    35x15 -> 50x12
    50x12
    50x10
    65x12
    65x10
    80x7
    80x8
    65x10
    65x10
    65x12
    65x10

Close Grip Dips
    B.W.x20
    B.W.x15
    B.W.x17
    B.W.x12

Close Grip Bench Press
    135x18
    155x15
    155x14
    155x12

Incline Lying Curls
    25x10
    25x10
    25x12
    25x10

Cable Rope Extensions
    100x12
    100x12
    100x10
    100x11

Cable bar Extensions
    130x10
    130x12
    130x11

cardio...burnt 385 calories

Pics of the Day:

frat life

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree if you are 12 weeks out and already that low on daily calories, it's not going to end well. I get low on cals too, but usually not until 4-6 weeks out....

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YANGSHIM View Post
    I didn't start cutting cals @ 1700. My friends recommended it to me b/c I am behind schedule
    weighed myself this morning and was 177lbs

My cut started @ around 200 so my cutting cals were 2400 at it slowly went down
    I'll check those articles out, thanks
    Well 2400 at 200 pounds is not very good to start, this is a recipe for disaster on your metabolism and starting too low is just going to cause problems. You wont have much more to lose as far as calories go because your already in a huge deficit, and a larger one wont help with fat loss or weight loss . Your gonna start adding tons of cardio becuase you will feel terrible on a huge deficit since you started there, and then your going to string out and lose mass fast because you are in such a deficit from starting there too early.

Your metabolism will crash faster, your t3, leptin, and hormone levels are gonna drop fast and you will feel the effects bad.. Just trying to tell ya from a first hand experience and what most research and articles will show (think alan aragon, layne norton, Martin Berkhan, Dr Joe who is a infamous natural bodybuilding coach, Lyle mcDonald etc like i linked above) Just my 2 cents from being a competitor.

The goal in cutting is starting kcals as high and as little cardio as possible to add cardio in and drop calories slow. Its not a race its a maratahon, dropping too quick = recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I agree if you are 12 weeks out and already that low on daily calories, it's not going to end well. I get low on cals too, but usually not until 4-6 weeks out....
    Well 2400 at 200 pounds is not very good to start, this is a recipe for disaster on your metabolism and starting too low is just going to cause problems. You wont have much more to lose as far as calories go because your already in a huge deficit, and a larger one wont help with fat loss or weight loss . Your gonna start adding tons of cardio becuase you will feel terrible on a huge deficit since you started there, and then your going to string out and lose mass fast because you are in such a deficit from starting there too early.

Your metabolism will crash faster, your t3, leptin, and hormone levels are gonna drop fast and you will feel the effects bad.. Just trying to tell ya from a first hand experience and what most research and articles will show (think alan aragon, layne norton, Martin Berkhan, Dr Joe who is a infamous natural bodybuilding coach, Lyle mcDonald etc like i linked above) Just my 2 cents from being a competitor.

The goal in cutting is starting kcals as high and as little cardio as possible to add cardio in and drop calories slow. Its not a race its a maratahon, dropping too quick = recipe for disaster.
    aww shyt
    thanks for the info guys...i dun goofd pretty hard huh?
    frat life

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cosigned.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone your size at 1700 this early into cutting = a recipe for disaster and metabolic slowdown. I think you really shorthcnaged yourself on calories on your diet and that is why you may be seeing strenth loss so fast and so quick... I think you really killed yourself with starting kcals too low.

]
    Ill second (or third) what Bob (and others) have said. Your calories are too low. And I could blow sunshine up your skirt and tell you "go kill it" and "your doing awesome", etc. But that wouldnt be helping you. So realize im saying this not in an effort to be negative or hurt you. Id like to help. You are too far out to do a competition in 12 weeks. Yes, you could get on stage and pose in a pair of trunks. But if you are like most people, you want to do well. Trying to move all that weight in one shot and still have a metabolism left afterward will be a real trick if you dont go about it right. I dont have any issue with a real aggressive cut while you are so heavy but you are going to need a diet break before you start plowing through mid single digit territory. Your metabolism wont hold up and you'll be eating nothing but 12 oz of chicken breast every day for the last 12 weeks of prep. You'll end up a hormonal mess and it will take a year to recover.....and you will probably hate the sport lol.

If I were in your spot, I would break up my prep into a few stages and plan on hitting a competition later next year (summer or fall). Diet for the next 12 weeks at a fairly aggressive pace and get down to single (or near single digit) BF levels......clear muscle separation, clearly visible abs, etc. Then take a break and slowly raise your calories back up to maintenance. Run maintenance calories for at least two months. So it might take you until april or may to get into a spot where you are in striking distance of a competition AND have a healthy metabolism. That is the key to getting shredded. Its a race for everyone......strip the bodyfat before your metabolism crashes. So, in April or May, start prepping for an October/Nov competition......and get SLICED to ribbons. Yes, I know that sucks to hear....yes, I know that its a lot more work that you anticipated. But I think if you take my advice you will be very happy a year from now that you came in the best you possibly could. Not rushing and doing a mediocre prep.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Ill second (or third) what Bob (and others) have said. Your calories are too low. And I could blow sunshine up your skirt and tell you "go kill it" and "your doing awesome", etc. But that wouldnt be helping you. So realize im saying this not in an effort to be negative or hurt you. Id like to help. You are too far out to do a competition in 12 weeks. Yes, you could get on stage and pose in a pair of trunks. But if you are like most people, you want to do well. Trying to move all that weight in one shot and still have a metabolism left afterward will be a real trick if you dont go about it right. I dont have any issue with a real aggressive cut while you are so heavy but you are going to need a diet break before you start plowing through mid single digit territory. Your metabolism wont hold up and you'll be eating nothing but 12 oz of chicken breast every day for the last 12 weeks of prep. You'll end up a hormonal mess and it will take a year to recover.....and you will probably hate the sport lol.

If I were in your spot, I would break up my prep into a few stages and plan on hitting a competition later next year (summer or fall). Diet for the next 12 weeks at a fairly aggressive pace and get down to single (or near single digit) BF levels......clear muscle separation, clearly visible abs, etc. Then take a break and slowly raise your calories back up to maintenance. Run maintenance calories for at least two months. So it might take you until april or may to get into a spot where you are in striking distance of a competition AND have a healthy metabolism. That is the key to getting shredded. Its a race for everyone......strip the bodyfat before your metabolism crashes. So, in April or May, start prepping for an October/Nov competition......and get SLICED to ribbons. Yes, I know that sucks to hear....yes, I know that its a lot more work that you anticipated. But I think if you take my advice you will be very happy a year from now that you came in the best you possibly could. Not rushing and doing a mediocre prep.
    yeah you're right...my upper body is not proportionate w/ my lower body as well. Should I bulk at all?
    So should I basically be doing this: Cut down to near single digits -> maintain -> cut? any reason why I should maintain for 2 months? Now that I think about it, I'm way smaller then I thought I'd be.. Maybe I should cut down till I'm somewhat shredded and start bulking again? My previous and first time bulking last for ~2 years from being at around ~135lbs -> ~200lbs. any guesses on how much lbm I have?

and yesterdays late workout. Got there at 9:30 and got home at 2:40am lol. got food on the way home, but posing took a long as time then expected..

Day Thirteen

Fuller Upper w/ my PL friend. Usually go solo but thought I'd try new things for a change

Warm Up:
    Rotator Cuff Work

Working Sets:
    Flat BB Speed Bench (30 second rest w/ 1min rest after 4th set)
    45x20
    45x15
    100x8 (bands)
    150x8 (bands)
    185x5 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    225x4
    225x3

Incline DB Press
    60x10
    65x10
    70x10
    70x10

Cable Seated Flies
    80x15
    80x13
    80x12

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    180x15
    200x12

Iso Chest Press w/ emphasis on negatives
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

V-Bar Pull Downs
    105x12 -> 135x8
    150x8
    165x8
    180x8
    180x10
    180x9
    180x12 (assisted)

Hammer Strength High Rows
    180x10
    180x12
    180x12
    180x11

Free Motion Lat Pulldowns
    80x12
    90x12
    90x12
    90x2 -> 100x10

Reverse DB Flies
    20x15
    20x13
    20x13
    20x15

Seated Lateral Raises
    15x10
    25x12
    25x12
    25x10 -> 15x9 -> 12.5x11

Tricep Rope Extensions
    110x12
    90x12
    80x12
    70x10
    60x12

Seated Incline DB Curls
    20x10
    25x12
    25x10

Spider Curls
    25x12
    20x12
    20x12

Posing Practice

Was a good workout, took a long ass time to finish. We were in the gym for 4 hrs...lawd. Was a different gym so I using different equipment was a good experience, and as usual, pumps were nice.

Pics of the Day:

frat life

Maybe I should cut down till I'm somewhat shredded and start bulking again? My previous and first time bulking last for ~2 years from being at around ~135lbs -> ~200lbs. any guesses on how much lbm I have?
    Diet for the next 12 weeks at a fairly aggressive pace and get down to single (or near single digit) BF levels.
    Run maintenance calories for at least two months. So it might take you until april or may to get into a spot where you are in striking distance of a competition AND have a healthy metabolism.
    Re-Read this...
    Cut for a few more weeks (4-6)
    Revamp metabolism consider a diet break (Lyle McDonalds article on bodyrecomposition.com google and read it)
    Then bulk up and add size and restore meatbolism and get your kcals back up before considering cutting again.

Re-Read this...
    Cut for a few more weeks (4-6)
    Revamp metabolism consider a diet break (Lyle McDonalds article on bodyrecomposition.com google and read it)
    Then bulk up and add size and restore meatbolism and get your kcals back up before considering cutting again.
    yeah you're right...my upper body is not proportionate w/ my lower body as well. Should I bulk at all?
    So should I basically be doing this: Cut down to near single digits -> maintain -> cut? any reason why I should maintain for 2 months
    Austrian Oak never posted anything about bulking so I was asking him that.
    frat life

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Austrian Oak never posted anything about bulking so I was asking him that.
    It all depends on when you WANT to get on stage. I believe you are ready to compete at a novice or junior level and do well. Either way, if you plan to compete ANYTIME in the relatively near future (within the next 2-3 years) you would be best served getting the bodyfat within striking range. I consider striking range single digit bodyfat levels. If you try to move too much fat at one shot, your metabolism will most likely crash before you get shredded. That is the reason for running maintenance calories for a few months. You acclimate your body to the new bodyfat level while you are taking in adequate calorie intake to stoke metabolism back up. Once metabolism is humming along and you are maintaining at a decent calorie intake.....then begin the cut again into shredded territory. As for "bulking".....I am not a fan of bulking in the traditional sense of gaining weight on a regular basis. It leads to too much bodyfat. My bulks are VERY slow. And I will stay within a particular bodyfat range. So I will slowly gain from mid 180s to 190 and then cut very rapidly....rinse and repeat. That said, everyone can benefit from added muscle, so if thats the route you choose, I would still recommend cutting to 10% BF or so and then VERY SLOWLY increase calories and VERY SLOWLY gain weight. Once you hit 12-14%, its time for a rapid mini cut. But again, i think you could be on stage within a year if you play your cards right.

3DMJ Athlete

It all depends on when you WANT to get on stage. I believe you are ready to compete at a novice or junior level and do well. Either way, if you plan to compete ANYTIME in the relatively near future (within the next 2-3 years) you would be best served getting the bodyfat within striking range. I consider striking range single digit bodyfat levels. If you try to move too much fat at one shot, your metabolism will most likely crash before you get shredded. That is the reason for running maintenance calories for a few months. You acclimate your body to the new bodyfat level while you are taking in adequate calorie intake to stoke metabolism back up. Once metabolism is humming along and you are maintaining at a decent calorie intake.....then begin the cut again into shredded territory. As for "bulking".....I am not a fan of bulking in the traditional sense of gaining weight on a regular basis. It leads to too much bodyfat. My bulks are VERY slow. And I will stay within a particular bodyfat range. So I will slowly gain from mid 180s to 190 and then cut very rapidly....rinse and repeat. That said, everyone can benefit from added muscle, so if thats the route you choose, I would still recommend cutting to 10% BF or so and then VERY SLOWLY increase calories and VERY SLOWLY gain weight. Once you hit 12-14%, its time for a rapid mini cut. But again, i think you could be on stage within a year if you play your cards right.
    Awesome, thanks for posting. Had no clue about any of the info posted.
    frat life

Forgot to post
    I'm going to take Campbell's advice but first, I would like to stop running HD for a little bit and take this week as a little break/deload. Didn't take HD today and I was literally falling asleep every minute b/c I was so damn tired..
    frat life

Forgot to post
    I'm going to take Campbell's advice but first, I would like to stop running HD for a little bit and take this week as a little break/deload. Didn't take HD today and I was literally falling asleep every minute b/c I was so damn tired..
    If you dont take stim breaks often this will happen due to crashing and overuse on adrenal glands.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually use green tea, black tea, or coffee to transition off stims. A cup of coffee to deter the caffeine headaches and such can be a life savor.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Day Fourteen

Full Upper Day

Warm Up:
    Rotator Cuff Work

Working Sets:
    Flat BB Speed Bench (30 second rest)
    45x20
    45x15
    100x8 (bands)
    150x8 (bands)
    185x5 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    215x3 (bands)
    220x3 (bands)
    225x1
    225x2

Incline DB Press
    60x10
    70x10
    75x8
    75x8

Iso Chest Press w/ emphasis on negatives
    135x17
    150x15
    150x11

Cable Seated Flies
    45x13

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    180x12
    180x12

Hammer Strength Horizontal Rows
    230x10
    250x12
    280x12

Close Grip Pull Downs
    105x8 -> 135x6
    150x8
    165x8
    180x8
    180x8 (assisted)
    180x8 (assisted)

Hammer Strength High Rows
    90x15
    180x10
    180x12
    180x12

Reverse DB Flies
    15x15
    20x15
    25x12
    25x17

Incline Seated Curls
    20x10
    20x8
    25x8
    25x8

Tricep Rope Extensions
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12

great workout, nothing to say really
    frat life

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    I usually use green tea, black tea, or coffee to transition off stims. A cup of coffee to deter the caffeine headaches and such can be a life savor.
    ^ Yep....Tapering down to a couple cups of coffee.....then one cup.....then a half cup....over the course of a couple weeks. The trick is going down to nothing. I got a headache for about two days, but no biggie. Makes the stims that much more effective when you need them.....DEEP into a cut.

3DMJ Athlete

Day Fifteen

Back Day

Working Sets:
    Hammer Strength Low Rows
    90x15
    140x12
    180x10
    230x10
    230x10

V-Bar Pull Downs
    120x10
    135x10
    150x10
    135x8
    120x8

Hammer Strength Iso Rows
    105x12
    105x10
    95x10

Reverse Flies
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

Pumps were great, just used N03 by itself too.

Pics of the Day:

frat life

Day Sixteen

Chest Power/Hyper Mix

Warm Up:
    Rotator Cuff Work
    Light Pushing Exercises
    Flat BB Bench
    135x5
    135x5
    135x3
    155x3
    185x3
    205x2
    215x2

Working Sets:
    Flat BB Bench
    225x2
    225x2
    225x2
    225x2
    225x2

Hammer Strength Wide Press
    90x15
    180x10
    230x8
    270x8
    320x8
    360x8
    360x7
    360x5 -> 270x5 -> 180x5 -> 90x15

Chest Iso Press w/ emphasis on negatives
    115x15
    115x13
    115x12
    115x11

Pec Dec
    75x15
    105x12
    105x9
    105x8

Great workout today. Pump was pretty insane and I just had a good time today. However, there was this 50-60 year old obviously on some gear trying to come at me. Quite ridiculous, seeing him bitching and cussing at me for slamming down the weight, especially at his age. Dude even brought the manager w/ him after me and my buddy told him to **** off. I guess the gym is now a place for a cup of tea and a book. But other then that, solid workout.

frat life

damn I haven't updated in a while and for that I apologize.
    Haven't been doing much to be quite honest and I wanted to take it a bit easy for a few days but I'm back...again.

I did some cardio 2 days ago and that was pretty much it. Did do some back/chest workouts w/ less intensity. Didn't post because it really wasn't much and just did it to get my blood pumping and get that feel, if you know what I mean.
    frat life

Day Seventeen

Chest/Cardio

Warm Up:
    Rotator Cuff Work
    Light Pushing Exercises
    Flat BB Press
    45x15
    135x7
    135x5
    185x3
    205x3
    205x2

Working Sets:
    Flat BB Press
    225x2
    225x2
    230x2
    230x2
    230x2 -> 205x3 -> 185x4 -> 155x5 -> 135x8

Hammer Wide Press
    180x12 -> 230x4
    230x8
    270x8
    320x8
    320x6
    320x5 -> 320x4 -> 180x5

Cable Flies Incline/Decline
    5x12
    5x13
    5x15
    5x13
    5x12
    5x12
    5x11
    5x12

Cardio

decent workout
    didnt want to lift, but i did
    Last edited by YANGSHIM; 11-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    frat life

Welcome Back mr black ops!

Welcome Back mr black ops!
    Thanks!

Day Eighteen

Back/Cardio

Warm Up:
    Biking

Working Sets:
    Iso Rows
    60x18
    80x15
    100x15
    120x13
    120x12
    140x8
    140x9

Hammer Strength Low Rows
    90x15
    140x10
    180x10
    230x8
    270x8
    270x10

Close Grip Lat pull downs
    120x10
    135x12
    135x10
    135x8

Reverse Flies
    75x12
    75x10

Well I was too tired to post this last night so I apologize.. Work out was decent and pump was amazing and I felt full. Energy is pretty good. Only bad thing is that my earphones broke so only one side works...other then that, great workout.
    frat life

Day Nineteen

some chest, again...going to hit arms soon b/c I'm getting bored. But benching w/ bands is very fun

Warm Up:
    Rotator Cuff Work
    Flat BB Bench
    Bar + mini bands x 15
    95 + mini bands x 5
    135 + mini bands x5
    135 + mini bands x 5
    145 + mini bands x5

Working Sets:
    BB Flat Bench
    155 + mini bands x3
    165 + min bands x3
    165 + min bands x3
    165 + min bands x3
    165 + min bands x3

Incline DB Flies
    30x12
    30x12 w/ DB Incline Press 60x10
    30x10 w/ DB Incline Press 60x9

Decline Cable Flies
    8x15
    8x15
    9x12
    9x13

Iso Chest Press
    140x10
    140x10
    115x10

great work out
    feelsgoodman
    frat life

wsup guys
    I'm still lifting and everything but I am taking a break from supps etc right now..
    I lost alot of motivation b/c I was so behind schedule and my legs atrophied quite alot...so it looks pretty ****ing ridiculous compared to my upper body. It is like a 2:1 ration.

I'll be back though guys. Going through physical therapy right now and still killing it at the gym...upper body only. I'm still cutting weight slowly but am taking a stim break as well. my bench is going up b/c i started some band training and more pling stuff. I guess my upper body is really improving etc...but my lower body is regressing like mad...

I'll start continuing once i start working my legs and will prep for another contest once i put mass on my legs. upper is fine imo. btw tomorrow I'm going to try some light ass squats/sumos/extensions/curls and see how it goes. I'm not supposed to....but fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu can't explain it.

till then,
    pce out guys
    thanks for the support and advice. I sincerely appreciated it all
    frat life

jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wsup guys
    I'm still lifting and everything but I am taking a break from supps etc right now..
    I lost alot of motivation b/c I was so behind schedule and my legs atrophied quite alot...so it looks pretty ****ing ridiculous compared to my upper body. It is like a 2:1 ration.

I'll be back though guys. Going through physical therapy right now and still killing it at the gym...upper body only. I'm still cutting weight slowly but am taking a stim break as well. my bench is going up b/c i started some band training and more pling stuff. I guess my upper body is really improving etc...but my lower body is regressing like mad...

I'll start continuing once i start working my legs and will prep for another contest once i put mass on my legs. upper is fine imo. btw tomorrow I'm going to try some light ass squats/sumos/extensions/curls and see how it goes. I'm not supposed to....but fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu can't explain it.

till then,
    pce out guys
    thanks for the support and advice. I sincerely appreciated it all
    I just got done reading your log so far, and it looks like it was going great!

Get healthy and finish this thang!
    Cellucor M5 & P6 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812903

Past Logs - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149995273