Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Gamma G-Fuel with a little extra

I have always been a sucker fro pre-workouts but have never really found one with a profile I like. That was until I found G-Fuel, It has everything I wanted in it Caffeine anhydrous, Carnitine, Citrulline Malate, and L-tyrosine, and doesn't have a bunch of BS and fillers. The only problem I have with it is well, the fact its a proprietary blend, and based on looking at it 2 scoops are needed to get close to the clinical dosage of each ingredient needed to actually be effective. So What I decided to do was beef it up a tad. I am going to add 3.2 grams of beta alanine, 6 grams citrulline malate, and 5 grams of creatine monohydrate. This will make sure all my basis are covered and I am getting enough of each ingredient.

I took this for the first time today before my lower body workout, and I must say in terms of long lasting energy and endurance I haven't had anything better. I also noticed my strength lasted throughout the workout which was a nice little treat.

I will continue to update on how I like this combo, you can also follow my bodyspace blog as i am going through a cut for the first time, and will discuss how take photos of how it goes.

I realize no pre-workout is perfect but I feel Gamma Labs G-fuel is as close as you can get in terms of quality ingredients, taste, and price.
    TRO

TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheT.O.Show has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 2 of Gamma G-Fuel. Doing 2 Scoops of it plus the ingredients I stated above. It is still early but so far the best energy I have had. As well as best strength retention throughout workout. Usually after my first exercise I'm shot ( its sooo lame), but with this combo I seem to be able to maintain using the same weight during my second, and even fourth exercise. It is a nice change from having to back down the weight after each successive set.

I know a lot of people are gonna say it is because of the ingredients I added, well i have been using those ingredients in a home made pre-workout at the same dosages for close to 6 months now and I have never felt this good during workouts. I even used more caffeine (400mg) before. It also cannot be the creatine becasue i am only on day 2 of taking it. I have been off creatine for a little over 4 months, so it is gonna take at least 6-8 days before my muscles are fully saturated with creatine.

Again I cannot state this definitively yet but so far Gamma G-Fuel is the best pre workout out there i have found. Follow my body blog as I journey through my first cut. It is gonna be a bumpy ride, I have a strong inner fat kid and he likes to eat.
    TRO

Day 3, and my focus is still strong. Usually by now I would see a slight dwindling effect from a tolerance build up, but it still feels like the first time I took it. Had a pull day today. Went extremely well. Was able to dial in the mind to muscle connection with my back, rear delts, and traps. Threw in a little bicep work, could not finish my last set, the pump was too much i could not get a full contraction at the top it hurt so bad I mean hurt so good.

Tomorrow is my second lower body day this week, so hopefully the G-Fuel continues this effect, I am gonna need it.
    TRO

Day #4

This stuff seems to be like a fine wine, only getting better with time. I had some major tunnel vision today, granted I started my first day of PHAT training today and was pretty pumped but none the less G-Fuel is the real deal. Usually by now my tolerance starts to kick in and I am bored of the pre-workout, but I look forward to taking this before the gym still.

With PHAT training, on hypertrophy days like I did today, it is a ton of volume so the fact my energy, focus, and strength held throughout the whole workout was a bit shocking, I was in the gym for a little over 3 hours day doing lower body. I am a bit on the wobbly, but I still feel energized which is nice, i was assuming pure exhaustion after I got done.

Oh and for anyone who has not seen my bodyblog, I am currently on a cut, but with G-fuel it really does not feel like I am in any sort of calorie deficit. I will post again tomorrow as it is my upper power day, so I am thinking some PR's be a coming.
    TRO

Day #5

Did a Push hypertrophy day today instead of upper power. Had the most wicked pump, ever!!! It has been approximately 3hrs since I finished the workout and my chest triceps and shoulders still are very full feeling.

Anyone who has read this log may think I am not really logging the G-Fuel correctly because I added the other supplements to it, but i have taken those extra ingredients together before without the G-fuel at the same dosages I am taking with the G-Fuel, and never experienced the focus, strength, and muscle endurance I am feeling now. The only thing I changed was the addition of Gamma Labs G-Fuel.

For the first time as well, I have not see any tolerance buildup even after 5 straight days. The effects are just as strong as day 1. I would love try other Gamma Labs products (hint hint Gamma Labs reps reading this) hehe just kidding

all kidding aside this product is awesome I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great pre-workout.

i look forward to continuing my logging of G-Fuel, and hitting PR's daily
    TRO

Day #6

Not much I can say here, still killing it in the gym. Enjoying PHAT training and of course still enjoying G Fuel. Had a pull day, and it was a lot of volume. Went through it with no energy loss besides the typical heavy breathing from high rep dumbbell rows. Will keep updating, but I really do not see any end to this awesomeness.
    TRO

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How did I miss this thread, sub'd and nice work
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, what flavor are you using?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    OP, what flavor are you using?

Lemon Lime.... it tastes sooooooo good!!!!
    TRO

Day #7

Had to take some time off for some dog sitting, but now back in gear. Had a Push Power workout today and it was a bit scary. Usually on push power days bench is my beginning heavy movement, but I was starting to stall on progression so I switched to OHP, anyway I still kept bench in but it was my third lift after OHP, and high incline DB presses. I was able to do 3 sets of 8 reps with more weight than I did when I was benching first in the workout. It was awesome, now I will attribute some of this to the creatine because it has been 8 days of taking it so my muscles should have been saturated by now.

What I cannot attribute to the creatine though is the focus and mind muscle connection I had throughout the workout. My tunnel vision was at the point to where I could have been stabbed and I would not have noticed. And to the mind muscle connection, I honestly felt like I could feel each individual fiber stretching and contracting throughout each rep of every exercise.

I almost feel like updating my log is useless sometimes based on the fact that I feel like I repeat myself, but I cannot stress enough just how awesome this product is. Its got the quality ingredients and even though it is a proprietary blend you can still tell they have adequate dosages of each ingredient.

Once again thanks for listening, and I will continue to update.
    TRO

What other flavors have you tried?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    What other flavors have you tried?

I have not tried any other flavors, this is the first time I have tried G Fuel
    TRO

i dont eat, i consume jayk10304's Avatar
    jayk10304 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree
    Measured All the way around

Forearm - 11
    Biceps- 14
    Chest - 38.5
    Latissimus Dorsi - 35 (side to other side around the body)
    Calf - 14
    Quads - 19.5

Seated leg press - 390 (5 times)
    Age 15
    Height - 5Feet 8Inches
    Weight - 150-157 lbs
    Body Fat % - 19-20%

Suppliments - Creatine Monohydrate(After Workout), Nitrix(Stacked w/ No-Xplode)
    No-Xplode 2.0(30 Mins before workout), BCAA Peak Inner Armour (During/After Workout)
    Carnivor (Protein Shake)

Day #8

Well nothing much to report other than another fantastic day in the gym. I feel like one of those sponsored athletes that give all praise and no actual criticism. If this was a bad product I would let you guys know. Supplements are not cheap, especially pre-workouts, so i definitely wouldn't give
    G Fuel all these high marks if i did not believe it was effective and is a product that would benefit people.

Talk to you guys again tomorrow.
    TRO

Day #9

It was one of those days where everything just goes right. Had high volume pull day, approximately 20 working sets. Stayed strong throughout the whole workout as seems to be the trend thanks to G-Fuel. Finished off with some post workout chocolate peanut butter frozen yogurt (one of my favorite diet foods btw),and some quality time with with the NBA Playoffs. Ya know I really do wish sometimes I could criticize this product but the only bad thing about it is the proprietary blend, oh and the fact it only comes in 40 serving containers. Send me a Keg of this Gamma Labs, I am sold. This will be the first time I actually finish an entire pre-workout container. Usually by now I am bored of it and have moved on to another flashy label.

Anyway enough of my rambling, will update again tomorrow.
    TRO

Day #10

Max effort bench day...killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have today.

As my homie Chris Brown would say, "Deuces"
    TRO

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will get in on this. Lets see some results man. What did you hit for deads?
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

Day 11 + 12

Forgot to update yesterday, my bad. Anyway had a lower body hypertrophy day on Monday, and a dynamic effort deadlift day today. I was not sure at first how doing these back to back days would work based on the fact I sumo dead, so I was nervous my hamstrings would have been fried from yesterday and my speed pulls would have sucked. Fortunately everything went smooth.

Did 6 sets of 2 reps (speed work) with sumo deads, really just trying to explode out of the bottom. Off the floor is my sticking point, and so I have been working hard to get more speed out of the bottom. My weights were :275,295,315,335,350. They went up well, i am slowly getting better and my reps go more smoothly than before. Accessory lifts were back hypers, low row, pullups, shrugs and some core work.

Energy is still great, G-Fuel is the sh*t, I am not sure whether to attribute this to the G-Fuel or my new memory foam bed but my recovery has gotten much better. The fact I did basically 2 lowerbody days back to back with one HIIT session on the stepmill and did not limp home is a testament to that.

Tomorrow is push hypertrophy day, looking forward to it.
    TRO

Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    will get in on this. Lets see some results man. What did you hit for deads?

Just posted what I did for deads today. Appreciate you following this. I see your an iSatori rep, can you give me some information on bio grow? I like the concept of it
    TRO

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheT.O.Show View Post
    Just posted what I did for deads today. Appreciate you following this. I see your an iSatori rep, can you give me some information on bio grow? I like the concept of it
    nice job with deads, strong numbers. Looking forward to your next workout brotha. Will PM bio-gro

Looking good bro

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Day #13

Push Hypertrophy day went very smoothly. Highlights for me were 140lb OHP, 4 sets of 6 with a one second pause at the bottom of each rep. Also 195lb bench press, 3 sets of 9 with a 2 second pause at the bottom. The bench press for me is definitely a work in progress. I am working on creating more leverage with my lowerbody to get more explosiveness off the bottom as well as keeping my scapula retracted throughout the whole movement.

In terms of energy and focus, they were great as it always has been with G-Fuel. I am thinking about adding agmatine to this stack. Any thoughts and advice would be great.

Tomorrow is an off day, gonna go hit the golf course and hopefully play 18, will update again in 2 days. Gonna be a Max effort squat day, YEAH BUDDY!!!!!
    TRO

focus is always a nice effect of a pre workout. I love smooth constant energy and intense focus

Day #14

Was a fantastic ME Squat day. Did 250lbs 4 sets of 5. I switched to high bar narrow stance squatting, it feels so much better, and it allows for optimal depth (ATG), but I almost have to re-learn how to squat. I know 250lbs does not look impressive but my form was great throughout each rep, and for me it was a good amount of weight so feel free to poke fun all you want. As long I continue to improve and progressively overload the muscle with added weight and reps over time that is what matters to me. Whether it be giant leaps or baby steps progress is progress and that is all I want.

Whenever I talk a day off from G-Fuel the the next day back the effects are even more pronounced than usual. My focus was great, and i stayed strong from start to finish.

Tomorrow is a pull hypertrophy day so will let ya know how it goes. Thanks again to whoever is actually reading this. And of course thank you Gamma Labs. You did well formulating G Fuel.
    TRO

Days #15, #16, #17

Sorry for the long time between updates. Did not have access to computer to update. Still going strong energy and focus have not tapered with G Fuel. Starting to finally see the effects of the diet whole body just looks tighter. Down to 198 pounds, but was told I look bigger Still does not feel like I am dieting at all, granted I am on 3600 calories daily.

Weight highlights over the last few days have been front squats 205lbs 4 sets of 7 reps, and pendle rows 185lbs 4 sets reps. Tomorrow is a max effort deadlift day so hopefully will have some big pulls, well big pulls for me at least. Thank you @TheFugitive for sending me some samples of different flavors of G Fuel look forward to trying pink lemonade tomorrow.

Will do my best to update tomorrow, for now GO PACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRO

mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice log! Do work tomorrow
    University of Pennsylvania Mens Swimming & Diving '16

Bench Press: 255 lbs
    Squat: 395 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs

good work on those front squats, keep up that hard work!

Day #18

Well today was a fail, at least on dead lifts. It really felt like I had never sumo dead lifted before, it was horrendous. It was supposed to a max effort day and I was hoping for some pulls over 400, but by the time I hit 365lbs I lost form and all my leverage. Instead of being dumb like I usually am and just grind out the reps I decided to back it down to 335lbs and just pull a bunch of singles really focusing in on staying tight and staying behind the bar. I did 9 singles with 335lbs and it felt great. So kids, today's lesson is "form>weight." No matter how long you lift I think everyone always has to check their ego once in awhile.

Now to the part people actually want to read. G Fuel is still awesome, I mixed a scoop of lemon lime and a scoop of pink lemonade flavor and it was a total tonguegasm. My tunnel vision was very strong, almost shoulder checked an old woman because I was so focused on getting to the back hyper machine.

I have about 2 workouts worth of G Fuel left, it is gonna be a sad day when that last scoop goes in my shaker, tears will be shed. Anyway will talk to you guys and gals again tomorrow.
    TRO

Day #19

Had a great push hypertrohpy day today. Having a more bodybuilding specific day after a powerlifting day almost feels like a deload for my CNS. It is not like I do not train hard on these days but incline DB press pec deck, and side laterals are nowhere near as taxing as something like sumo deadlifts, so it was a welcome workout.

Energy was great, had a nasty pump that only got worse after each set of chest, it came to a head on the pec deck, on my last set my final three reps were basically half reps my chest was pumped to move. it was even worse when I moved to biceps I only could curl a 30lb straight bar and 7 reps in it feels like my skin and bicep were gonna pop.

Tomorrow is an off day, will check back in after my dynamic effort squat session.
    TRO

Day #20

Well today was not supposed to be final day of G Fuel, but I guess I am officially out. Only had a single serving left (will rant about that in my final review.) Anyway had a good dynamic effort squat day, pause squats kicked my ass, but that happens every time. For only having one scoop, energy and focus was pretty darn good.
    TRO