Zerotek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

40+ Down from 205 30% to 178 17%. Bulk now, or keep on the current path.

With the amount of weight I had to drop I've been doing this on a 500 cal def. over 8 months. So the question is, time to change to a clean bulk or keep pushing for some gains with trying to lose more fat at the same time.

5'9
    Starting stats.
    205lbs
    30% bf
    Never lifted weights before and lacked any upper body strength. Eating anything and every thing I wanted.

Current Stats.
    178lbs
    17.5% Bf - by my monitor so I take it with a grain of salt.
    Workout 6 days a week. 4 weight days, 2 cardio days or so. I set a base of 1600 cals a day, unless I work out I go up to 2100 or so depending on how hard and long I workout. Doing 40/40/20 split on macros 190 carbs / protein. Don't always hit my macros but try and get as close as I can.

Look for any advice, or suggestions.

pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd keep going mate and also a very good job! Keep going

Originally Posted by pazzadean View Post
    I'd keep going mate and also a very good job! Keep going
    Thanks man!

Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    another 15 lbs weight loss and you'll look great

I was down to 175 and started hitting more weights and heavier sets and have started to creep back up a couple of pounds. I was planning on doing that for a couple more months and then drop a day of weights for more cardio to drop some more of the fat and lbs.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'd cut... the facial hair off.

BAZINGA.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can definitely see muscle mass gains ans a lower body fat. Nice work. I think you should keep cutting!

Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd keep cutting, personally. I'm in the same boat as your before pic. Same height, but 208 (started at 220) and have a similar gut, but thinking I'm 25-26% now (I have a large frame).

Going for 14-15% before trying to slow bulk. Back when I was in better shape I found 15% ideal for building muscle mass.

Thanks Charontes, Just have to keep plugin away at it. Before I started all this I couldnt even run for a minute straight, now I can run a 5k with my best time of 30 mins.

I was in a desk job for 17 years and it about killed me. I had shoulder damage on my mouse arm and atrophied muscles in my chest and shoulders from lack of use. Lived, ate and breathed my job, 10-12 hours a day and then was on the computer till I passed out and started it over again the next day.

So every trip to the gym now, I'm fighting to kick ass and get my body back to were it needs to be.

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're in that 17 - 19 range, I can never tell any difference between those. I think you did an amazing job preserving lbm (if not gaining some), while you lost fat.

I would cut to 13%~ if I were you. I think that if you keep up what you have been doing, then you will have no trouble hitting 13% in the next 3 months.

"I would cut to 13%~ if I were you."

Pretty much were I was shooting for.

Registered User TexasHeadHunter's Avatar
    TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep cutting - amazing work bud
    SW: 280lbs SBF: 40+%
    CW: 194lbs CBF: 12%

93KG USAPL Raw Powerlifter
    Arlington Raw Strength Classic 3/4/17
    Sq: 352 | B: 286 | DL: 462

Next Meet: TBD

smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep cutting. Good work but you seem to be in low 20's. Def not teens yet but your getting there! Good job and stay dedicated.

"Def not teens yet but your getting there! "

I only have a cheap BF monitor to go off of and I know it's not dead on. So I wouldn't be to shocked. Thanks for the reply.