Closed Thread
    dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Would a HGH supplement help increase height growth?

Supplements such as HGH pro or Humanotropin by Supreme Sports Enhancements.

My nephew whose 15 asked me this but I didn't have a legitimate answer for him.

Not pure HGH, just the supplements that claim to increase HGH

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's 15, he's still growing and messing with HGH at that age is NOT a good idea.

WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never heard of any hgh-increasing supplements actually working. Could potentially be an unsafe waste of money, especially at his age.

Maybe discuss with an actual doctor?

UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Agree with Xyas.

Possibly try Rhodiola. It's an adaptogenic herb that possesses the ability to increase the body's capacity to adapt to stress conditions. Therefore, as long as he is eating enough macro-nutrients and taking a multivitamin, his body will better adapt to those stresses. This herb is helpful with any stresses from resistance training to low fat nutrition.

jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he is 15.all he needs to do is lift,lift right,train consistant and eat and he will unquestionably making gains...i saw my bro start at 16,just trained and ate,by time he was 22 he was 210lbs and at 5'5" ready to compete in 2 all natural shows and he was about 130lbs when he started training... When i say eat i MEAN EAT.not 3 or 4 times a day...if io stated his meals,forget about it..he was taking his food out with him in coolers if he was out with friends.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UtahRugger View Post
    Agree with Xyas.

Possibly try Rhodiola. It's an adaptogenic herb that possesses the ability to increase the body's capacity to adapt to stress conditions. Therefore, as long as he is eating enough macro-nutrients and taking a multivitamin, his body will better adapt to those stresses. This herb is helpful with any stresses from resistance training to low fat nutrition.
    lol wut? what does this have to do with the question?

UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude, I'll break it down for you...

15 year-old kid does not need any HgH supps. Take Rhodiola instead. All natural and won't f**k him up.

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

15 year-old kid does not need any HgH supps. Take Rhodiola instead. All natural and won't f**k him up.
    A 15 year old kid doesn't need Rhodiola or really any supplements. Food, more food, and good exercise program and even those won't combat his genetics. Genetics are what will determine how tall he will get.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why the **** does he need an adaptogen????? He only wanted to know if it would increase height. He wasn't looking to have random products pimped at him you ****ing moron.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulz @ any OTC oral GH product.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He's not asking about muscle gains guys.. just height

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No supplement will increase your height.. no matter the claims.
    It's not possible.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dashparr7 View Post

Go to a doctor... nothing on here will help you, that is a question for your nephews doctor and parents. No one else.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    No supplement will increase your height.. no matter the claims.
    It's not possible.
    Wrong.
    Psych & handcuffs

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dashparr7 View Post

at 15, he does not need to be using anything supplement wise. However, to address the question, no natural HGH booster will lead to enough HGH release to increase height. Again, he should not be concearned with taking ANYTHING at that age. Let his body form on its schedule... just feed it proper nutrition, rest, activity and he will be fine
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell him to do squats, thought I read that they naturally increase your hgh levels. At 15 he shouldn't be on hgh or any workout supplements.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at this thread. Almost no one answered his actual question. To OP-No, OTC supplements will not increase his height.
    YOU > Bladen

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He would need to be taking prescription HGH in large amounts by injection for that to work. I'm not even sure if that's been proven to accelerate growth. I know that once you get so old something happens to your bones and it's not possible to grow taller any longer, no matter what. Not sure what the average age is for this though.

punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blacklabel3 View Post
    He would need to be taking prescription HGH in large amounts by injection for that to work. I'm not even sure if that's been proven to accelerate growth. I know that once you get so old something happens to your bones and it's not possible to grow taller any longer, no matter what. Not sure what the average age is for this though.
    yeah. you have some ends on the bones which lessen with age. once they are completely diminished, your bones cant grow. its been long since i reviewed all that so i cant get much into detail at the moment (plus i always drunk during class). but yeah they start diminishing more and more around 18 and completely stop around 25. average ppl it stops around 21/22. some get lucky and can still grow couple inches after 21. example: michael jordan. he was 5'11 at 18 and blew up to be 6'6.

Registered Golfer ShoooterMcGavin's Avatar
    ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no such thing as a HGH supplement.

if there is some claiming to be HGH its a lie and completely worthless.

only thing you can do is get actual HGH from a doctor.
    SPRING CUTTERS CREW

ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShoooterMcGavin View Post
    no such thing as a HGH supplement.

if there is some claiming to be HGH its a lie and completely worthless.

only thing you can do is get actual HGH from a doctor.
    Plenty of supplements increase GH release you moron. It's just a question of physiological relevance.

picketf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ferfe123456 View Post
    Plenty of supplements increase GH release you moron. It's just a question of physiological relevance.
    All OTC GH supplements are extremly underdosed and overpriced and are far far away from stimulating ANY bone growth. To exemplify the most potent over night back plasters that are marketed to be used during the night for that extra GH release are in potency 0.00006 times less effective than the typical dose of a Pod application. A pod costs 1'000+ dollar for 5 shots - your typical plaster costs 60-80 dollars. Now you do the math!
    Those under-the-tongue spray products have a even lower effect as bio availability decreases... you might aswell uncap the bottle and pour the whole thing into your mouth and you'd be still hundreds of times under the potent dosage required for growth

Originally Posted by picketf View Post
    All OTC GH supplements are extremly underdosed and overpriced and are far far away from stimulating ANY bone growth. To exemplify the most potent over night back plasters that are marketed to use during the night for that extra GH release are in potency 0.00006 times less effective than the typical dose of a Pod application. A pod costs 1'000+ dollar for 5 shots - your typical plaster costs 60-80 dollars. Now you do the math!
    Those under-the-tongue spray products have even a lower effect as bio availability decreases... you might aswell uncap the bottle and pour the whole thing into your mouth and you'd be still hundreds of times under the potent dosage required for growth
    Not talking about bone growth, simply responding to the misnomer that OTC GH products do not in fact stimulate GH release... they do.
    Psych & handcuffs

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He brought up Humanotropin - containing Humanofort.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that Humanofort even raises HGH levels. Literally. All of the studies (and when I mean 'all', I mean three or four) done on the compound were done by the individual responsible for creating the compound, a Romanian scientist as I recall.

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    He brought up Humanotropin - containing Humanofort.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that Humanofort even raises HGH levels. Literally. All of the studies (and when I mean 'all', I mean three or four) done on the compound were done by the individual responsible for creating the compound, a Romanian scientist as I recall.
    Humanotropin no longer contains Humanofort, it contains Humanofactor™, which has a much higher concentration of anabolic growth factors. Humanortropin also contains the highly unique bonded amino acid Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate, which increases natural pulsatile HGH secretion..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...anotropin.html
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    Humanotropin no longer contains Humanofort, it contains Humanofactor™, which has a much higher concentration of anabolic growth factors. Humanortropin also contains the highly unique bonded amino acid Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate, which increases natural pulsatile HGH secretion..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...anotropin.html

Nice bump on a 2 year old thread just to promote your product................

Ill ask you to refrain from doing this again in the future. Start a thread in the Company Promo forum if you feel the need to announce a change in your products.

Thanks.