proteindrug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Please help for a beginner!

Hi everyone!

I'm Louis and I'm currently 15 and VERY skinny with a high metabolism. Many of my mates at school always give me **** because I'm skinny and the smallest compared to everyone. Even those who go gym but aren't even big think they are better than me. So recently, I decided to join the local gym and buy myself some MASS GAINER. I'm very new to working out and can work out every day of the week after school, however I'd like to try and rest on Sundays. I am writing this thread to ask some of you experienced people to help me out. I need a workout which will help me gain muscle and weight fast and maybe a little guideline on what to eat. However, I did some research and found out that exercises like squats with weights on my shoulders and curls will stunt my height, and I don't want that to happen. I'm Asian and eat rice and vegetables A LOT! Also, when should I take my MASS GAINER powder? Should I mix it with water or milk? etc, I just need some guidelines on everything if that isnt too much to ask. Any tips would be helpful. I'm very new to this but I am determined to see some results. PLEASE HELP! I've always wanted to workout and get bigger but I don't know how to count calories and all that stuff, and there are so many exercises out there I have no idea how to do them, which is best for me, and how to do them correctly with the right form. I'd be VERY greatful and appreciative if someone could write me out a workout and a guideline on what to eat at every meal. Thankyou everyone

Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Curls? Those exercises will NOT stunt your growth, neither will others but you can wait a bit till you start doing squats. If i was you id also buy some creatine, but hey listen don't work out every day of the week, for me i noticed the best results come if i work every other day. See, your body needs time to recover so working out every day will possibly cause overtraining and over all your body wont have time to recover, so i'd say work out every 3-4 days. Mass gainers / protein powders all are better tasting with milk and when your trying to gain weight milk is good. I know you feel like training every day is the fastest way now, it isn't trust me. You also should eat every 3-4 hours, since you have a high metabolism you should fill your macros + eat some high calorie food like pizza or ice cream if you want to get your caloric surplus, you can eat peanut butter and stuff instead of going all out and eating pizza's and hamburgers but i prefer taking like 2 snickers bars and maybe a cheese burger EVERY DAY plus eat my protein, carbs, fibers etc. by eating chicken and rice and ****.

YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright forget about counting calories. You're wanting to put on mass you need to eat big. You didn't really need to buy that mass gainer assuming you can get a ton of calories in per day. Your mass gainer is FOOD. Eat big, eat lots. High protein foods. Chicken, beef, fish eat them. Heck peanut butter protein shakes whatever. Just eat till you're full then eat some more. Especially chicken lots of protein and easy to down lots of it. Get yourself a starting routine hitting the gym 3-4 times per week. 6 times a week is too much.

Don't start eating in a calorie surplus until you start lifting otherwise you are just going to put on straight up fat. How do you know if you are eating in a calorie surplus? When you are full but make yourself eat even more. Then you know.

Start with your core exercises. Deadlifts, squats, bench press. Base your workout around them they are compound movements.

Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticgoals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah forgot to add that, remember to do compound exercises

Originally Posted by YesMad101 View Post
    Alright forget about counting calories. You're wanting to put on mass you need to eat big. You didn't really need to buy that mass gainer assuming you can get a ton of calories in per day. Your mass gainer is FOOD. Eat big, eat lots. High protein foods. Chicken, beef, fish eat them. Heck peanut butter protein shakes whatever. Just eat till you're full then eat some more. Especially chicken lots of protein and easy to down lots of it. Get yourself a starting routine hitting the gym 3-4 times per week. 6 times a week is too much.

Don't start eating in a calorie surplus until you start lifting otherwise you are just going to put on straight up fat. How do you know if you are eating in a calorie surplus? When you are full but make yourself eat even more. Then you know.

Start with your core exercises. Deadlifts, squats, bench press. Base your workout around them they are compound movements.
    The dudes a straight up ectomorph, eating a caloric surplus is not going to make him fat, trust me. I was like him and i ate an 1000 caloric surplus, never became fat. and i did gain mass.

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    BLSS

+500 surplus

1g of protein for every pound of bodyweight

this **** ain't complicated

YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aestheticgoals View Post
    The dudes a straight up ectomorph, eating a caloric surplus is not going to make him fat, trust me. I was like him and i ate an 1000 caloric surplus, never became fat. and i did gain mass.
    I guess that is very true, I'm a straight up ecto as well started at 125lbs now at 142 put on only a thin layer of fat. I just meant if he didn't lift at all but started eating ****loads. Obviously with lifting he can eat like mad.

Originally Posted by YesMad101 View Post
    I guess that is very true, I'm a straight up ecto as well started at 125lbs now at 142 put on only a thin layer of fat. I just meant if he didn't lift at all but started eating ****loads. Obviously with lifting he can eat like mad.
    this