SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

High protein low cal diet (reps)

Will rep for the best diet with:

1: high protein

2: low carb

3: mod fat

Please guise need ideas/ help

210lbs wanting to cut.

Highest protein to lowest calories ideal

Will rep
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eggs, with peppers and ham.
    couple tuna sandwhiches
    chicken and veggies
    Only uses barbell crew
    misc beard crew

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dielikeadog View Post
    couple tuna sandwhiches
    chicken and veggies
    Egg whites check

Tuna check

Chicken breast check..

Need new ideas with protein and carb macros

Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i did a short cut and what i did was cook a box of pasta, a little less than a whole one. toss in a pound of chicken and a bag of frozen veggies. eat that every day. with dressing/sauce it came to around 2000 calories. about 140 grams of protein. a little low on fat though.
    Only uses barbell crew
    misc beard crew

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im on ketosis and when I'm desperate I turn to cheese (I generally eat light cheese because even that has a good amount of fat). Cheese helps me hit my fat and protein goals very easily. And it tastes good!

If I feel like it I might even melt some cheese on chicken!

Don't flame till you try

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    P.S grilled/fried halloumi is heavenly

wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup, egg whites, chicken breast , tuna, whey , eggs for protein

For moderate carbs, i'd get high volume carb foods like :

Pumpkin
    Carrots
    Veges
    Beans for them fiber..

Love fats from
    Nuts
    Peanut butter
    Avocados
    "EAT, LIFT, SLEEP, REPEAT"
    CONSISTENCY with INTENSITY,
    DISCIPLINE in ACTIONS,
    PERSEVERANCE in GOALS,
    DETERMINATION in ACHIEVEMENTS,
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will."

Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post
    Im on ketosis and when I'm desperate I turn to cheese (I generally eat light cheese because even that has a good amount of fat). Cheese helps me hit my fat and protein goals very easily. And it tastes good!

Don't flame till you try
    I think I accidentally negged you :/ message me and I'll rep you back ASAP

Repped everyone so far..

Any more ideas?
    Turkey
    Rice

zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ANy recipe made with cottage cheese and Fat Free Greek yoghurt
    or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=sdOyEKvlp7c#

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post

Don't flame till you try
    Why wouldn't you be eating full fat cheese on keto? Plus no fat cheese usually has carbs
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dielikeadog View Post
    couple tuna sandwhiches
    chicken and veggies
    Proteins-
    Chicken
    Eggs
    Tuna
    Whey protein
    Cottage cheese
    Fish

Carbs-
    Sweet patatoe
    Wholemeal pasta
    Brown rice/ white rice
    Oats

almonds are a great choice for healthy fats but there high in calories
    "Veinthetics" ATG!

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

Originally Posted by costa99 View Post
    Proteins-
    Chicken
    Eggs
    Tuna
    Whey protein
    Cottage cheese
    Fish

Carbs-
    Sweet patatoe
    Wholemeal pasta
    Brown rice/ white rice
    Oats

almonds are a great choice for healthy fats but there high in calories
    almonds are a no go.. I'm allergic to any fresh fruits and fresh nuts if they haven't been cooked.. Weird I know :-/...

Brb eat one strawberry throat and whole mouth itch like crazy

paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Why wouldn't you be eating full fat cheese on keto? Plus no fat cheese usually has carbs
    Not really, and regardless it's not enough to kick you out of Keto.

Also OP, cheese, nuts (brazil nuts especially but high cal) etc..

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulzee View Post
    Not really, and regardless it's not enough to kick you out of Keto.

Also OP, cheese, nuts (brazil nuts especially but high cal) etc..
    Keto = high fat, so why eat reduced cheese

And yes it has carbs compared to full fat
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobGagnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Meat loafff!!!

850g extra lean ground beef (5%)
    1cup oats
    2 celery stalks
    1 small onion
    1 egg
    1 tomato soup can
    Spices + pepper + salt

Result : About 1800 cals
    ~~55g fat (22sat, 6poly, 23mono)
    ~~100g carbs (14fibers)
    ~~210g prot

Pork loin + veggies
    Any meat + veggies?
    Nov 1st to Feb 1st Transformation

Nov 1st : 209lb , Nov 8 : 207, Nov 15 : 203.2, Nov 23 : 202.6, Nov 29 : 201.6, Dec 6 : 203.4 (Water?)
    Dec 13 : 204.6 Dec 20: 203

Feb 1st goal : 190lb

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is nobody approaching the real thing here, which is he wants a diet where he can lose fat.

May I ask why you want "overly" high protein amounts? And why you want low carb?

Have you calculated your actual macro and cal needs?

The only way to lose fat is through a caloric deficit; no carb or fat manipulation is going to change that.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

Originally Posted by layarph View Post
    How is nobody approaching the real thing here, which is he wants a diet where he can lose fat.

May I ask why you want "overly" high protein amounts? And why you want low carb?

Have you calculated your actual macro and cal needs?

The only way to lose fat is through a caloric deficit; no carb or fat manipulation is going to change that.
    Not really overly high persay, just protein also helps lose fat, and with carbs my body bloats beyond belief with carbs..
    I've been re comping so im working on my cal and macros.. I wanted to see some ideas of foods, and/or diets so I can also tweak from there

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SyKoFaT View Post
    Not really overly high persay, just protein also helps lose fat, and with carbs my body bloats beyond belief with carbs..
    I've been re comping so im working on my cal and macros.. I wanted to see some ideas of foods, and/or diets so I can also tweak from there
    This is why I asked, because there was some misinformation in there.

The only way you will lose weight, is if you are in a caloric deficit.

Manipulation of individual macros, in this case protein, WILL NOT lose you weight directly outside of the context of a caloric deficit.

There is no reason to restrict any foods from your diet if you enjoy them, and if your overall diet is sufficient in micronutrients as well as sufficient in calorie needs.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

I've been hitting around 2300 calories to lose 2 lbs a week so far.

But getting tired of bland chicken and brown rice.

And that's your fault/choice for eating crappy tasting boring foods

JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're getting tired of chicken, lean pork tenderloin is a great alternative for every once in a while. Otherwise chicken, turkey, and fish are all very lean.

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Full fat cheese just has too many calories for me while cutting. It makes it difficult to consume nuts, oils, eggs other fats in my diet with the calories in full fat cheese. Plus, I said "light" cheese which is different to "no fat" or 97-98% fat free cheeses. The light cheese I get the fatrotein ratio is almost one to one...still a considerable amount of fat. Carbs are <1 per serving. Not to mention eating light cheese allows me to eat more cheese for the same calories full fat would have. Anyway about that, gone completely off topic to the OP now

I've been hitting around 2300 calories to lose 2 lbs a week so far.

And why the hell are you sticking to those foods! This is exactly why people should not stick to arbirtrary diets with no physical advantage to fat loss over a caloric deficit where you can fit all the foods you enjoy into your every day life!

Fat loss is determined by caloric deficit, nothing else. Whether that caloric deficit includes mcdonalds, brown rice and chicken, cardio, whatever... if you are in a caloric deficit, regardless of the names of your foods, you will lose weight!

Originally Posted by layarph View Post
    And why the hell are you sticking to those foods! This is exactly why people should not stick to arbirtrary diets with no physical advantage to fat loss over a caloric deficit where you can fit all the foods you enjoy into your every day life!

Fat loss is determined by caloric deficit, nothing else. Whether that caloric deficit includes mcdonalds, brown rice and chicken, cardio, whatever... if you are in a caloric deficit, regardless of the names of your foods, you will lose weight!
    Used to be a fatty.. 350+ lbs

Down to 170 now to 210.. Gotta get my diet in check and that's al inwas used to

Loseing weight is no problem.. It's keeping the muscle that i have problems with