Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about the Hispanic body builders? Like victor martinez

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by evoinarush View Post
    What about the Hispanic body builders? Like victor martinez
    Hispanics are regularly black, white, native american, any combination of these. Martinez is definitely part black.
    Feathered Nether Regions

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious black people have better bodybuilding genetics. Slavery definitely has something to do with it. I remember my teacher for a nutrition course was talking about the holocaust and there are a lot of fat jews (the one's who had ancestors in the holocaust) because theyre ancestors were starved and their bodies learned to hold on to fat. Lol not sure if this is true because she was dumb bitch when it came to many things. But an interesting point when thinking about slavery, and being forced to do labor for generations. It isn't a surprise if their body/genetics made them leaner or able to build/hold onto more muscle to help them do their work.

Not just looking at olympia winners, but the overall majority of successful bodybuilders are black. There's really no denying this. Look at the top guys today, it was already pointed out the top 10 was 70% black lol.

Interesting article:

During slavery in the U.S., were black people selectively bred? If so, what qualities did the slave-owners select for?
    http://www.quora.com/During-slavery-...ers-select-for

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    How about saying African Americans instead of "blacks"?
    Why would we do this? Maybe you should refer to whites as Irish American, Italian American etc? I love you Flang but I hate when people say that. They're black, I am white, simple.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, black bbers have some advantages in this sport too but...

There are 2 types of genetic traits: those that can be improved through different methods, such as training or enhancers and those that can't and remain pretty much the same. In the first category there are physical traits like the size of the muscles or strength. In the second there is the hair, eyes or skin color and texture, height, but also physical parameters like the speed. Speed is almost totally determined from birth, and can be improved very little with training or substances, you simply have it or not. While the strength and the size of muscles can be increased considerably with hard training and all the other factors that contribute to it. This is why in a sport like the bbing you have both black and white guys with great success (and other races too), but in a discipline like sprinting the black athletes dominate totally the competitions.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    You make some interesting points. First of all, my friend from South Africa wasn't discussing his country at all, but was commenting on the labeling practices of black people in North America.
    The point is that racial categories are not static or constant from place to place or even time to time. The Irish were at one point not considered white in the US. None of those categories or groupings are that reliable.

This whole "my ancestors come from there" theory is too complicated. You live somewhere now and were born there, as were your parents, grandparents and so forth......well you are JUST that. I am European originally, but my people came to Europe from Asia. I am not Asian European. Plus with it IS exactly this type of labeling which creates separation between people, or rather the focus on it. People care too much and place too much emphasis on their nationality, race, religion. We are all just people.
    It's far less complicated that the science of genetics and demography.

Also we tend to not be able to make generalizations about any sort of racial issue, even when they are true. There is a reason stereotypes are around. It is because there is a lot of time some truth behind it. Like the fact that Chinese ARE good at math. They are......I am not being racist, but look at the Math Olympics every year. THEY DOMINATE. Maybe the question should be why? Maybe it is not genetic but has more to do with the teaching system, which is what most people think, or maybe it is a little bit of both.

But I hate political correctness where you can not say anything generalizing. Of course as with any generalization there are going to be exceptions, but OVERALL you will be more right than wrong. Just like that, my point of black people being better genetically gifted to bodybuilding is OVERALL correct in my mind.
    To paraphrase Steven Colbert, "black people are good at sports, Asians are good at math, and white people are good a telling other races what they're good at."

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    I think this is false logic. Strongmen competitions are part of their culture. They've been tossing cabers and doing other strength contests over there for centuries.

In part yes, but their genetics for strongmen competitions is light years ahead that of, for example, most of people from south america or latin european countries (italy, portugal, spain).

Usually, humans also apply for Bergmann's rule: "populations and species of larger size are found in colder environments, and species of smaller size are found in warmer regions"

Here in south america, the average height is like 4-6" shorter than in nordic countries. They also have a much bigger bone structure. I think its well stablished that they have great genetics for strongmen competitions.
    Last edited by porrapaulao; 10-13-2012 at 01:24 PM.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by porrapaulao View Post
    In part yes, but their genetics for strongmen competitions is light years ahead that of, for example, most of people from south america or latin countries (italy, portugal, spain).

Usually, humans also apply for Bergmann's rule: "populations and species of larger size are found in colder environments, and species of smaller size are found in warmer regions"

Here in south america, the average height is like 4-6" shorter than in nordic countries. They also have a much bigger bone structure. I think its well stablished that they have great genetics for strongmen competitions.
    this is very true, it's very hard to find a great black strongman or powerlifter (yes, i know that there are some)

I thought it was pretty obvious black people have better bodybuilding genetics. Slavery definitely has something to do with it.
    a couple of centures obviously isn't enough to develop a significant genetic difference.

but what does count is survival. I mean, having lots of muscles while living in a wild is a big disadvantage, whenever the food shortage kicks in, the most muscular die first.

but in Africa due to climate food shortages were unlikely to be as severe as at the North, so, muscular individuals had more chances to survive and pass their genes to the next generation.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=DanielEver;963517903a couple of centures obviously isn't enough to develop a significant genetic difference.
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah except what he is saying is that the most genetically gifted were chosen as slaves, thus bringing over only the most perfect physical representation of Africans.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post

a couple of centures obviously isn't enough to develop a significant genetic difference.

but what does count is survival. I mean, having lots of muscles while living in a wild is a big disadvantage, whenever the food shortage kicks in, the most muscular die first.

but in Africa due to climate food shortages were unlikely to be as severe as at the North, so, muscular individuals had more chances to survive and pass their genes to the next generation.
    if the holocaust example I gave is true wouldnt that support the slavery claim? I'm not saying this as in the african slave race evolved, because of course this couldnt happen over a few centuries. But couldnt the genetics of a specific lineage of people have adjusted to be better suited for the work they were forced to do?
    Not to mention the strong were selected. Who would buy a weak slave to do hard labor? And we can't expect his kin to adapt to the labor by growing big, strong muscles over a few generations. But if it was an already strong individual who is bought and bred for strong offspring, and who's body is forced to do (and so) adapt to rigorous physical labor, they would have to adapt because they weren't all just dying from the work (sure some were, and those who were presumedly are the weak ones, i.e., the strong survive, and live to breed and pass on their dominant genetics).

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Black people tend to have better genetics in terms of athletic and musculature.

An example of how you can tell they have better muscular make up is the women, there are many black females who have naturally high test levels they don't work out but are strong as an ox and explosive.

here is an example this woman is strong, explosive, and powerful she could probably beat up most men on this site

There are some blacks who are not very strong but they come from a different tribe in Africa, I believe Ethiopia and ****lia are tall and skinny, while Nigerians are strong and muscular.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    this is what i think. you can have mass/flow/a great physique being any race but i've never seen a white person have muscle bellies like heath, wheeler, etc
    agreed. Or at least there seem to be far fewer folks like that who aren't black compared to how many there seem to be who are black. Dexter, Phil, Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, Serge Nubret, Brian Buchanan, Robbie Robinson, Lionel Beyeke, Aaron Baker, Bertil Fox to name some of the big names

BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just going based on who the top pros have been over the past 20 years, you would have to say that like in basketball or footballs, black people just seem to have better genetics overall for it. Sure it is a generalization, but when you consider that Flex, Ronnie, Shawn Ray, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath, Dexter Jackson, Dillet, Kai, Cormier, Dennis James, Levrone.

Sure there are great white bodybuilders, but it does seem to me like black genetics once again make them superior in this sport. For a small segment of the population to dominate the sport like that is really something. And YES I am aware that a lot of the guys I listed are not 100% black, but it sure doesn't seem to hurt having some black genetics in you.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you see this trend continuing? Obviously with Kai and Phil on top right now and Shawn in third, it is hard to see it changing any time soon, but how do you explain this dominance by the black bodybuilders?

1) if you think a ethnicity = better then you are a raciest.

2) if 94 pro body builders are black and 6 are of "other races" and if the top 5 are black, white, black, mix, white..etc

that means there are alot more bad genetic black body builders than whites...

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    this is very true, it's very hard to find a great black strongman or powerlifter (yes, i know that there are some)

I don't see why a couple centuries isn't enough when we're talking about selective breeding rather than natural selection

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    Black people tend to have better genetics in terms of athletic and musculature.

An example of how you can tell they have better muscular make up is the women, there are many black females who have naturally high test levels they don't work out but are strong as an ox and explosive.

here is an example this woman is strong, explosive, and powerful she could probably beat up most men on this site

There are some blacks who are not very strong but they come from a different tribe in Africa, I believe Ethiopia and ****lia are tall and skinny, while Nigerians are strong and muscular.
    umm...she out weighs the guy by 200lbs..also the guy might not want to put all his effort in the fight with a woman? who knows...

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post

2) if 94 pro body builders are black and 6 are of "other races" and if the top 5 are black, white, black, mix, white..etc

I would have to be REVERSE-racist, because I am white. Certain races and nationalities are better at certain things. Would you agree that black people are better basketball players on average than Asians? Or that whites are better skiers than blacks? You might not, but that doesn't change the fact that it is true and provable with statistics. Reasons for it can be discussed, but a racist, dear sir, I am not.

Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paudel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apparently there have been studies that show that the average test levels of blacks are 3-19 percent higher than other races. I'm sure you all know the benefits of higher test levels. That could explain why you normally see many of them so developed at a relatively younger age than say, asians.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On average, Eskimos are inherently better at storing bodyfat than Ethiopians. Ethiopians are inherently better than Nigerians at endurance running. Irish peoples are inherently better at digesting milk than the Chinese.

I guess recognising these facts make me a racist.

Of course in many sports/activities there are so many confounding variables (culture and practise being a huge one) that it's hard to pin down genetic vs environmental advantages.

I couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say in the rest of your post (I have a couple of theories, but they don't make any sense... I hope they're not accurate) so I just left it.
    Last edited by Penile_Dementia; 10-13-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Feathered Nether Regions

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember my teacher for a nutrition course was talking about the holocaust and there are a lot of fat jews (the one's who had ancestors in the holocaust) because theyre ancestors were starved and their bodies learned to hold on to fat. Lol not sure if this is true because she was dumb bitch when it came to many things.
    I don't know if she was a bitch, but she was definitely dumb. If you had 3 or 4 generations of starving people then maybe they would start developing a trait for storing fat better. But if someone's parents or grandparents were starved it's not going to affect their genetics.

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

No, it just means the black guys had a bad guru and are suffering epic water retention due to an effed up protocol.
    "why work your biceps, when you can just buy a smaller shirt" - mavrick77

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    politics are superior.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if the holocaust example I gave is true wouldnt that support the slavery claim?
    because your holocost claim is obviously not true (the majority of americans are overwheight, that doesn't mean their grandparents served time in concentration camp)

But couldnt the genetics of a specific lineage of people have adjusted to be better suited for the work they were forced to do?
    that is possible, but not on a scale of few centuries

Who would buy a weak slave to do hard labor?
    that's not a powerlifting, working at plantations does not require any unusual physical capacities

they would have to adapt because they weren't all just dying from the work (sure some were, and those who were presumedly are the weak ones, i.e., the strong survive, and live to breed and pass on their dominant genetics).
    adaptation to agricultural work does not mean having bigger muscles, it calls for endurance and good immune system

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    I don't see why a couple centuries isn't enough when we're talking about selective breeding rather than natural selection
    because it is was not the selective breeding that took place on scale that you supposer it were

Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its not about slavery, we got a lot of west africans coming here as refugees and they have better genetics on average.
    I always rep back.

reps: SupahStarr
    PAULBOT2012

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Confession: I don't even lift brahs. Dis all be genetical. I get big from carryin' mah grape drank from da sto'. I could prolly deadlift an amberlamps if I started working out.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    Confession: I don't even lift brahs. Dis all be genetical. I get big from carryin' mah grape drank from da sto'. I could prolly deadlift an amberlamps if I started working out.
    STFU! Don't tell 'em our secret!
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    STFU! Don't tell 'em our secret!
    I did squats once. I aint need no free weights cuz my d*** is heavy enough .

A dude ran up behind me one time and scared me. I twitched mad fast yo. Made my fibers diesel.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tattooed a 19 year old from Papua nugini, He was 90kgs, maybe 5'10 but he had ronnie coleman-like genetics, he was super round and seperated, lumps eeeeer where
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Registered User X^flottigliaMAS's Avatar
    X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just going based on who the top pros have been over the past 20 years, you would have to say that like in basketball or footballs, black people just seem to have better genetics overall for it. Sure it is a generalization, but when you consider that Flex, Ronnie, Shawn Ray, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath, Dexter Jackson, Dillet, Kai, Cormier, Dennis James, Levrone.

Sure there are great white bodybuilders, but it does seem to me like black genetics once again make them superior in this sport. For a small segment of the population to dominate the sport like that is really something. And YES I am aware that a lot of the guys I listed are not 100% black, but it sure doesn't seem to hurt having some black genetics in you.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you see this trend continuing? Obviously with Kai and Phil on top right now and Shawn in third, it is hard to see it changing any time soon, but how do you explain this dominance by the black bodybuilders?
    Let's stick to the FACTS:
    since black people dominate BBing and sprinting (for example), we may conclude that they are genetically superior for building muscle and running.
    since 99.99999% of the Nobel Prize winners and CEO's of major companies are WHITE, we may conclude that the white man is intellectually superior.
    End of thread.

eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought it was pretty obvious black people have better bodybuilding genetics. Slavery definitely has something to do with it. I remember my teacher for a nutrition course was talking about the holocaust and there are a lot of fat jews (the one's who had ancestors in the holocaust) because theyre ancestors were starved and their bodies learned to hold on to fat. Lol not sure if this is true because she was dumb bitch when it came to many things. But an interesting point when thinking about slavery, and being forced to do labor for generations. It isn't a surprise if their body/genetics made them leaner or able to build/hold onto more muscle to help them do their work.

Not just looking at olympia winners, but the overall majority of successful bodybuilders are black. There's really no denying this. Look at the top guys today, it was already pointed out the top 10 was 70% black lol.
    I'm so confused by all this slavery and Holocaust talk. Especially the Holocaust one. Do people not realize how long it takes for the human body to actually evolve based on what's going on in the world around. We all know one person's body can adapt very well to it's surrounding environment but that won't be immediately passed on to the next generation, it doesn't work like that. If every single generation of human is subject to a change over thousands of years subtle difference may occur, if I get starved for long periods of time I'd expect large changes in my own body but not in my children.