Location: Newcastle, North east, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000) Tosh85 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question 2013 UK Natural shows ???

am looking for and wanting to compete in a natural UK show in the summer 2013 I cant seem to find any shows listed anywhere can someone point me in the right direction? or give me any advise, right now I weigh in at 85kg and 15% BF and I am working on bulking up as much as possible, I have NO idea where to start or register for a show, all i know its something I need to do.

thanks I hope someone can help.
    Strength does not come from winning, Your struggles develop your strengths,
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength!

Wednesday100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tosh85 View Post
    am looking for and wanting to compete in a natural UK show in the summer 2013 I cant seem to find any shows listed anywhere can someone point me in the right direction? or give me any advise, right now I weigh in at 85kg and 15% BF and I am working on bulking up as much as possible, I have NO idea where to start or register for a show, all i know its something I need to do.

Hello

For summer competitions, you need to check out the websites of the following UK organisations - NPA npabodybuilding .com and BNBF bnbf. co.uk

2013 show dates would typically be set end-2012 by the BNBF, with the NPA normally publishing show dates early in 2013.

The INBF/WNBF affiliate in the UK is the UKDFBA drugfreebodybuilding .co.uk which holds its Championships in October.

(sorry it won't let me post links properly)

Ricagrigh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dick Harder Without Pills

This well known medication was first approved for the treatment of panic attacks, but today it is also used to treat anxiety and a wide variety of other conditions Anxiety associated with moderate to severe depression is also successfully treated with ***** in many cases why***** com/]********** online pharmacy ***** pills for sale Dependence is caused by taking medication for longer than prescribed, which is short term and when the body becomes dependent it can result in withdrawal symptoms when discontinued

Graciearna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you find out, will you let me know, as I'm looking to do an early NPA show, its usually late May time for the Yorkshire qualifier. Started my diet already.

Originally Posted by Tosh85 View Post

robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The BNBF does natural shows in about june i think.

They have heats for scottish, southern, welsh, midlands, central, northern. Top 3 of each category gets invited to a national competition

Categories are Teen (up to 19). Junior (up to 23). Normal (divided into lights, heavies and middles). Over 40 and over 50.

Considering entering into the 2014 southern teen one, since I'd be at an advantage at 19 and 5'2. Depends on if i meet my goals for this year, and if i get positive feedback when i start preparing
    I'm a little manlet
    Short and stout
    Here are my biceps
    Here are my lats
    When I get all pumped up
    Hear me shout
    Pick up the weight and lock it out

Just a beginner right now. Anything I say probably won't be reliable

MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartinRoberts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I asked the same question earlier. I was advised by someone to check out the back of The Beef magazine for upcoming competitions but I don't know what they offer in the sense of tested/natural competitions. The BNBF is one of the best as far as tested comps go and is what I'm hoping to aim for once I get to the stage where I believe I stand a chance.

Dates for UK Natural Shows

The dates will be on the organisations' websites below. They are typically also on the org's ******** pages now/

When I used to read "The Beef" it would list shows from all UK federations, tested and un-tested.

The UKDFBA show is now due to be at the end of September.

Originally Posted by Wednesday100 View Post
    Hello

For summer competitions, you need to check out the websites of the following UK organisations - NPA npabodybuilding .com and BNBF bnbf. co.uk

2013 show dates would typically be set end-2012 by the BNBF, with the NPA normally publishing show dates early in 2013.

The INBF/WNBF affiliate in the UK is the UKDFBA drugfreebodybuilding .co.uk which holds its Championships in September.

(sorry it won't let me post links properly)

fitnessexpos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out the "International Events" link on NaturalBodybuildingEvents.com. There is a list of 2013 shows from all of the UK orgs there.

sharpylad11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did you find any competitions to go to? I'm from Newcastle too and debating going to the cumbrian classic on june 22nd or even the looooooong drive to watch the NPA midlands the weekend after in Stratford-upon-Avon.

bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this thread is a little old but did you end up competing?

From your body composition it sounds like you could be a could place to diet down for your first show. I would suggest finding a coach.

You can find all the UK natural bodybuilding shows at www.muscleshow.info. I have found that site to have the best list of shows in the world.

Originally Posted by bigirck View Post
    You can find all the UK natural bodybuilding shows at ....... I have found that site to have the best list of shows in the world.
    Sorry I have to disagree. There are a lot of shows missing.

For natural events this is more complete - naturalbodybuildingevents [dot] com. There is a UK section under the International section. Maybe it would be worth updating the muscleshow site with the information on there?

bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigirck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wednesday100 View Post
    Sorry I have to disagree. There are a lot of shows missing.

For natural events this is more complete - naturalbodybuildingevents [dot] com. There is a UK section under the International section. Maybe it would be worth updating the muscleshow site with the information on there?
    Nice spot Wednesday100. Three federations were missing BNBF, Miami Pro and NIFMA. These federations shows for 2014 have now been added. Thanks for that.