Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I've never felt this intimidated by a guy since I was 15/16....

From my last thread you'd know that I'd really really like to get it on with guy B from my work place :P but I have to place him aside since nothing much has happened. He doesn't come out to lunch when we're both free, probably because his best friends not here.

There is another guy that I'd met briefly in the past and didn't think much of because I thought he is the typical guy I usually come across quite often, good looking and arrogant i.e. nothing special/new :P

However something weird just clicked recently....he works somewhere upstairs and I think his fax machine wasn't working and he sent it to where I am. I saw the papers earlier and put them away. I didn't know who they were for as I don't know his name and still don't. So when he came to collect them there were two women in front of me talking about something and I was getting ready to go out to eat. When I stepped forward I noticed that he was already looking at me a little startled like as if he'd only just noticed me.
    He asked for his faxed papers, I asked if they were his and gave it to him.

Since then he's always had some kind of excuse to walk past me and send fax again. He is the only one who has his fax sent here and does it more often now and always asks me which I find quite funny. Anyway whenever he comes down he just looks directly towards me, and stares intensely in to my eyes even when he's talking to me and this really intimidates me and kind of makes me blush which is annoying. And I don't even know why it happens. It's never happened with other guys before.

He is good looking but not fully my type..as i'm in to older and slightly bigger guys, plus I don't even find him sexually attractive at all. I can't even imagine kissing or having sex with him. I find guy B sexually attractive. So I don't understand what is going on..it's actually just the way he looks at me. He just does not shift his gaze. :S

So yeah, why am I intimidated by him looking at me when I don't even find him really attractive?

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    From my last thread you'd know that I'd really really like to get it on with guy B from my work place :P but I have to place him aside since nothing much has happened. He doesn't come out to lunch when we're both free, probably because his best friends not here.

There is another guy that I'd met briefly in the past and didn't think much of because I thought he is the typical guy I usually come across quite often, good looking and arrogant i.e. nothing special/new :P

However something weird just clicked recently....he works somewhere upstairs and I think his fax machine wasn't working and he sent it to where I am. I saw the papers earlier and put them away. I didn't know who they were for as I don't know his name and still don't. So when he came to collect them there were two women in front of me talking about something and I was getting ready to go out to eat. When I stepped forward I noticed that he was already looking at me a little startled like as if he'd only just noticed me.
    He asked for his faxed papers, I asked if they were his and gave it to him.

Since then he's always had some kind of excuse to walk past me and send fax again. He is the only one who has his fax sent here and does it more often now and always asks me which I find quite funny. Anyway whenever he comes down he just looks directly towards me, and stares intensely in to my eyes even when he's talking to me and this really intimidates me and kind of makes me blush which is annoying. And I don't even know why it happens.

He is good looking but not fully my type..as i'm in to older and slightly bigger guys, plus I don't even find him sexually attractive at all. I can't even imagine kissing or having sex with him. I find guy B sexually attractive. So I don't understand what is going on..it's actually just the way he looks at me. He just does not shift his gaze. :S

So yeah, why am I intimidated by him looking at me when I don't even find him really attractive?
    Because you women make absolutely zero sense, you know this.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Woman logic at work yet again.

2. He's being dominant and you're reacting submissively, even if you're not doing it consciously.

3. The fact that you don't find him attractive has little to nothing to do with it, your view of this could change in an instant. srs.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread is phucking horrible

akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fail
    Last edited by akujiki13; 10-06-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: I mop floors for a living.
    ~~~When in doubt, chill out.~~~

-Ice Cold. Everytime.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guy B is pimp as ****

Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    Because you women make absolutely zero sense, you know this.
    ^^^^Wizard!!
    "patience is laziness disguised as a virtue"
    "I wouldn't fak her with a stolen dik"

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    guy B is pimp as ****
    Guy B annoys me because he's supposed to talk more and show me (vocally) that he is interested but I actually think he's shy. Plus he's not that good looking but for some reason I find him really sexy. It's the way he talks, he seems really down to earth.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guy B annoys me because he's supposed to talk more and show me (vocally) that he is interested but I actually think he's shy. Plus he's not that good looking but for some reason I find him really sexy. It's the way he talks, he seems really down to earth.
    you are the best troll on earth because my jimmies are so rustled I think I'm going to have an aneurism, this post is a masterpiece

Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    sent you a pm
    Really? I don't believe in astrology although I enjoy reading horoscopes and try to relate sometimes :P

viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperouge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shy=notalpha

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    you are the best troll on earth because my jimmies are so rustled I think I'm going to have an aneurism, this post is a masterpiece
    ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahah can't start laughing ... its so true lmao

I just think hes going for the eye f@cking... intercourse is for betas

Originally Posted by viperouge View Post
    shy=notalpha
    I don't know..it just seems that way with me. I saw him talking and laughing with three other girls..I saw him coming down with them and then he turned to look at me :S

Some of the things he does makes me laugh...it's actually funny.

^^ talking about guy B.

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    I'm not even a troll :S

This is all real life...but thanks <3

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    I just think hes going for the eye f@cking... intercourse is for betas
    So Mr Intimidating is going for the eye ****ing? or Guy B? guy B looks at me when i'm not looking. But Mr Intimidating looks at me like he's stealing my soul.

So Mr Intimidating is going for the eye ****ing? or Guy B? guy B looks at me when i'm not looking. But Mr Intimidating looks at me like he's stealing my soul.
    Guy B is... I used to do this back in the day.. I would look into a girls eyes... Then I would go jerk off in the bathroom with that mental picture of her beauty. Best orgasm of my life.

Thats what I think hes doing.

Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    1. Woman logic at work yet again.

2. He's being dominant and you're reacting submissively, even if you're not doing it consciously.

3. The fact that you don't find him attractive has little to nothing to do with it, your view of this could change in an instant. srs.
    1. I'm sure this happens to guys too.

2. But why am i acting submissively? It's really annoying. It's so weird..like I would be doing something and he suddenly appears out of nowhere and looks directly in to my eyes... :S I'm sure he's doing this on purpose.

3. I have that feeling too...but I'm not sure if i'd get on with him/ his personality.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And so the tradition continues....once again, OP is a *******.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    shutupplease!

I'm trying to figure out why i'm intimidated by him, it doesn't make sense and it's annoying.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

Attraction and arousal are two distinct forces in the female psyche.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "patience is laziness disguised as a virtue"
    "I wouldn't fak her with a stolen dik"

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would **** your brains out OP.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put this **** on the female forum.

Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    sent you a pm

whiteknight negged

█████████████████████
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ██░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░██
    ██░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██
    ██░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░██
    ███░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░███
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    ██████░░░░░░░░░██████
    ███████░░░░░░░███████

^ ur face
    ***Wotermelen crew****

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're intimidated because he is confident

gazing directly in your eyes is sign of confidence

if he worked on building rapport with you, he can make you change your mind and make you attracted to him. You are subconsciously responding to his signals, and he is providing good survival value, even though you think he is not your type based on his looks, but that's why women logic does not make sense, because all the real attraction is hard wired in their subconscious brain, not entirely in their consciousness.

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't really get this thread. But I will say that once when I was about 19 I was working at Walgreens and my boss' son I think it was came to check something out. It was some goofy looking light skinned boy that wasn't even cute but when I tell you I started sweating and everything, I could literally feel the heat wafting up at me from under my collar. I felt so awkward. I was like "this is a gotdamn shame." That had never happened to me before to that extent, and definitely not with someone I wasn't attracted to.

But I know the feeling you mean when you just feel awkward around someone and you can't figure out why. It feels like you two know something that no one else does, even if you don't speak. I hate that feeling.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    I don't really get this thread. But I will say that once when I was about 19 I was working at Walgreens and my boss' son I think it was came to check something out. It was some goofy looking light skinned boy that wasn't even cute but when I tell you I started sweating and everything, I could literally feel the heat wafting up at me from under my collar. I felt so awkward. I was like "this is a gotdamn shame." That had never happened to me before to that extent, and definitely not with someone I wasn't attracted to.

But I know the feeling you mean when you just feel awkward around someone and you can't figure out why. It feels like you two know something that no one else does, even if you don't speak. I hate that feeling.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah baybeh! That's what I been tryna tell em! Whatchu know bout dat!
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list