Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayvee305 View Post
    knew a Cuban family down the street. knew all the siblings separately and didn't know they were related until the brother my age invited me over to hang out one day, srs.

older brother looked like Eminem, younger brother almost my complexion with gold teeth and was a Latin King, little sister looked latin but wasn't dark at all.
    half siblings, i bet
    ive seen some big differences between hispanic siblings, but never that big, lol.

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Swim*** View Post
    No they're not. Do they have white skin? no, they have tanned skin.
    Originally Posted by HamstringKing View Post
    Racist son of a bitch.

And NO Italians are NOT white! Do we really have to go through this again, misc? Is that why my grandfather is as dark as a lot of black people? Is that why these guys are full blooded Italian?

Italian people are similar to Hispanics in that they are a mix of races. Yes the VERY northern ones are considered full white Europeans, but south of Rome none of them are what I would consider to be a white person. I know it's a movie, but this should clear things up for a lot of you...

negged both of you for disgracing my own blood. go to hell both of you *******s.

AND SICILIANS ARE NOT WHITE SICILY IS AN ISLAND IN THE MEDITERRANEAN OF SEPARATE PEOPLE SEPARATE GENES AND SEPARATE INVADERS.

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Racist son of a bitch.

And NO Italians are NOT white! Do we really have to go through this again, misc? Is that why my grandfather is as dark as a lot of black people? Is that why these guys are full blooded Italian?

Italian people are similar to Hispanics in that they are a mix of races. Yes the VERY northern ones are considered full white Europeans, but south of Rome none of them are what I would consider to be a white person. I know it's a movie, but this should clear things up for a lot of you...

I never fuked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my blood and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of sht up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. GO TO HELL!

TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems to me Americans sometimes have odd views on European race. Try going to a Lazio match (in Rome) and telling those Italians they're not white- you will die. An American friend asked me if the Spanish are white... hilarious.

These are examples of white people with tans
    To whom much is given, much shall be required

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im Colombian and i can confirm i am tanned

aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) aloshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iknowbeta View Post
    i seen black and white hispanics just like ive seen black and white south africans
    * and indian south africans.I am one

Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aphex260 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post

However, by then the genetic diversity had progressed, and enough Moorish blood had mixed with the white European Iberians.
    Nope, there's minimal African haplogroup representation in Spaniards. Like maybe 2% in Southern Spain.

edit: What Molec said.

You realise English people are mostly Iberian, not 'Anglo-Saxon' right?

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm puertorican and I classify myself as white. (Most of my ancestors are from spain, I'm like 85% spanish, 10% native puertorican and 5% something else, maybe african?)
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SlavicSexSlave View Post
    One has European heritage, the other doesnt. Thats the major difference here.
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Another social, artificial construct
    How is where someone comes from an artificial construct? You make it sound as though someone's genetic lineage is make believe.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    AND SICILIANS ARE NOT WHITE SICILY IS AN ISLAND IN THE MEDITERRANEAN OF SEPARATE PEOPLE SEPARATE GENES AND SEPARATE INVADERS.
    Word? If you say so. Well my grandparents are from Sicily so thanks for making my point. I'm half-white and half-Italian. That's what I consider myself to be. When I filled out the census form in 2010, I marked mixed race. That's how I identify myself, deal with it.

Originally Posted by TwistedTeak View Post
    Seems to me Americans sometimes have odd views on European race. Try going to a Lazio match (in Rome) and telling those Italians they're not white- you will die.
    F*ck those northern Italian wops. My ass I'll die. Maybe in Europe everybody wants to be a white boy even if they have black and Arab blood, but what I'm saying is that here on the streets of most US cities, and in Rochester we consider Puerto Rican and Italian people to be of a separate race than whites.

Edit: Reyes12, what's good brotha? Didn't even see you were from the Roc son!! 585 get live all day, ya heard. Repped you.

TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The term is more broadly used to refer to the culture, peoples, or nations with a historical link to Spain, especially those countries which were once colonized by Spain, particularly the countries of Latin America which were colonized by Spain. mostly Spanish ancestry mixed with african and indians hence the name mulatto, or as we call our selves criollo at least thats here in Puerto Rico (P.R)
    **``R.I.P. Scooby1961``**
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Racist son of a bitch.

so u post 2 dark skinned white italians and try to pass it off as all italians south of rome aren't white?

ok then, how about Ignazio Abate, full blooded italian footballer from south italy?

Or what about Claudio Marchisio? He also plays football

whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitemexibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 100% mexican and i'm white. around 20% of mexico's population is white

iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100)
    why do you guys care so much?? it is not necessary to always put people in specific boxes

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rdog3 View Post
    Technically Hispanics are of Spanish descent and Spain is in Europe. And Spanish people look generically white to me. But how come Hispanics try to classify their own race(to gain government benefits)?

I always though hispanics were white, but then my Puerto Rican friend was telling me different. Dude has brown hair and green eyes. I are confused
    It depends.

But, there's a massive history of racism anywhere the Spanish used to rule that its driven the culture insane. Many still have the "one drop" rule in mind and they can be Spanish looking but think they aren't white because of some tiny Native American genes they may have. Meanwhile, people who look extremely Native American will be considered "Mexican" or whatever, which isn't anything but the name of a country.

It's just confusion, kind of about nothing. Most Hispanic people are very calm and pleasant and two minutes after I meet them whatever they look like fades away.