Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrugaton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    felt relieved to see poli sci not on there..
    i fully expected that to be on the list.

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I should show this to the gf. All of her current majors and all the ones she was in at one point are on the list lol
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The owner of our engineering firm is just a MET. He drives a much nicer truck than I do and I'm licensed. It's not what you know, it's who you know.
    Toxic Masculinity

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    It's not what you know, it's who you know.
    Everyone always says this. Maybe it's a combination of both? Why does it have to be one or the other?
    ★ ☆ ★ MISC Producer/DJ Crew ★ ☆ ★

https://soundcloud.com/ROBODROP

idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Matlab View Post
    And? It's called internships. I'd consider a company worth billions to be industry, but that's just me.

idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) idontdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    Everyone always says this. Maybe it's a combination of both? Why does it have to be one or the other?
    Both. I only got my job b/c of who I knew. But I kept the job b/c of what I knew.

DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by witchfinderg View Post
    all of which can be acquired without studying philosophy.
    The fact is that other majors seldom kick your teeth in with difficult, obscure conceptual arguments that require delivery of strong, cogent rebuttals. Sure, you could potentially develop these skills in another major. You could also potentially develop these skills without ever even attending college. But it's not common, at least not to the degree these skills get polished in a philosophy program, and this is the reason why philosophy majors crush almost all other majors on the LSAT, GRE, and pretty much any exam that requires critical thinking, reading, or writing skills.

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dirtbikeguy View Post
    this x10

brb majority of the US becoming fat. yup nutrition doesnt matter. >.> strong fat person logic
    all of those degrees are useless without a masters or phd especially psych

PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhdinPhaggotry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    The owner of our engineering firm is just a MET. He drives a much nicer truck than I do and I'm licensed. It's not what you know, it's who you know.
    g
    This, many people get jobs just from a friends invitation. Networking is probably just as important as your actual degree if you aren't going to get any co-op.

physics/chem, engineering, and mathematics all develop skills that become impossible to attain on the fly if you don't take those courses. A science major is involved in critical thinking all the time, they can do what an english major can do, and do it well. An english major can do nothing that an engineer or science major does, because those skills are now unattainable.

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure what they mean by "agriculture"

we have a huge ag school here, but there is no generic agriculture degree. Food science, Milling Science, and AgEconomics/Business are all very good degrees. Lots of job opportunities here in the midwest.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by idontdeadlift View Post
    Uhh, I can still design the **** out of your lever. I've also taken calculus III as well, so I'm not just some dumb **** in the math department.

Trying taking our classes at a top 10 engineering school, and let's see how far you go. Still have to take statics and dynamics, mechanics of material strengths, Fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, and MORE material science than plain ME.

I interned with three mechanical engineers at my last internship, and guess who the company selected to come back next year? They picked me, an MET student was selected over the ME's. It's not just about the degree, it's how well you utilize it, and how much you can apply what you learned.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mechanical Engineering Tech isn't really a surprise.

Typically, mechanical engineers are more hands on the other disciplines, as a lot of their studies focus on the actual building of things. This may be a good example as to why there isn't a need for mechanical tech's, as the engineers themselves are quite often able to complete the hands on work and prefer to do so.

This compared to say electrical engineering, which is typically dominated by very brainy people who more often than not aren't very hands on. Thus, the demand for Electrical Engineering Technicians is (TYPICALLY) more than than of Mechanical.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    ones that caught attention,was calling nutrition,psychology and english useless?lol?
    Yeah. @TF x2 on these right hurrrr
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    20 most useless lists. this is #1
    ** Never negged anyone **

PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Matlab View Post
    Because in life what the paper says you know is more important than what you actually know.
    Strong reverse logic.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jptuning View Post
    fawk my gf / future wife is a fashion major ..extremely talented but i've always been afraid that it would end up useless since there is so much talent out there and it's hard to get into the industry. I told her this once a really hurt her feelings, no way i can show her this. Sucks because it's a crazy hard major, she is up until 3 a.m every night working on clothes, and then has to be at basketball practice at 6. Feel bad for her bro's.
    beta ******* !
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DrMiscerMDPhD View Post
    The fact is that other majors seldom kick your teeth in with difficult, obscure conceptual arguments that require delivery of strong, cogent rebuttals. Sure, you could potentially develop these skills in another major. You could also potentially develop these skills without ever even attending college. But it's not common, at least not to the degree these skills get polished in a philosophy program, and this is the reason why philosophy majors crush almost all other majors on the LSAT, GRE, and pretty much any exam that requires critical thinking, reading, or writing skills.
    That's a fair point. I do believe such skills are among the most important for a person to have and I do recognize that a philosophy major will hone these skills very effectively. What I mean to imply is that while you can develop skills that are extremely useful, philosophical thinking itself is no more than putting a lot of effort into forming an opinion. It does not create a new useful machine, further our understanding of nature, etc.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    horticulture useless? weed growers make big money

guess we need to let alan aragon his nutritonal degree is useless as well
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    english degree here.

hahaha beat a lot of u *******s

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was a little surprised by a few on this list but really, any degree is useless if you can't back it up. I have several friends who recently graduated and expected to parade around their degree and have a job land in their laps.

I think it's BS for most companies to "require" a degree for most positions. Hell, Abercrombie & Fitch requires you to have a bachelor's in order to be an in-store manager. Srs. I worked as a district mgr for AT&T without it.

There have been several instances where Mr. Graduate was chosen over me even tho I may have been more qualified, and I've been told this. But shiet, if I'm gonna have an operation, I'll take the guy with just the experience over the guy with just the education.

Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nutrition brah checking in. Not even mad at the list.

JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post963019793

20 Most USEFUL degrees thread above. ^
    Always Pick 1 Crew

“The greatest opportunity in the world is found here today…We already know what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now." Ray Lewis

DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMiscerMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JBWork View Post

20 Most USEFUL degrees thread above. ^
    Business, athletic training, and education? Really?

Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000) Heathbb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cchar042 View Post
    Really, Chemistry is useless?
    this.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My degree isn't listed.

Win!
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500) Studskies is not very helpful. (-500)
    loled at chemistry being useless

Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sillabaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeremy-Vincent View Post
    whats wrong with nutrition
    low pay bro.

very competitive job market too.

molecular genetics checking in.
    ***R.I.P Zyzz***
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    *** The Realists Crew ***
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT a bunch of butthurt *******s because they can't face the fact that they are wasting money on chiity degrees.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Geral Dean is my Hero Crew
    Always take the penis out da pussy before I cum crew
    AP will get laid by 2017 crew

JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000) JBWork is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jmcdizzle44 View Post
    ITT a bunch of butthurt *******s because they can't face the fact that they are wasting money on chiity degrees.

If you look at the other list I posted it actually quiets most people down. A lot of people think "Chemistry" includes biochemistry, chem engineering when that isn't what they are referring too and are all top 20 degrees.
    Always Pick 1 Crew

“The greatest opportunity in the world is found here today…We already know what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now." Ray Lewis