Nickford1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out 5 days a week then rest over weekend?

Hey, i'm Nick, 19 from london, my first post and the main Reason i decided to join the forums, as the title says, would it be any good in the way of size gains and loosing a few % of body fat to train on ALL weekdays and rest over the weekend, my training schedule at the moment is as follows, (week in, maybe 5 weeks to go)

Monday; quads then hams
    Tuesday; chest tris
    Wednesday; back bis
    Thursday; shoulders traps
    Friday; rest
    Saturday; rest
    Sunday; rest
    --------
    My problem is I feel as if I'm lacking in my legs, would it be a good idea to train them with the exact same workout on a Monday, on a Friday too?

Thank you

P.s, eating habits aren't all there (YET) but I'm eating pretty clean and around 5-6 meals a day with protein shakes for breakfast with oatmeal and fruit, post workout, and a casein shake before bed, also having xtend will instraworkout and either hemo-rage or jack3d pre-workout (breakfast shake and post shake I've put 5g creatine in)

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol 6ft3 @ 163lbs and wants to lose fat. Srs dude? You need to lift and eat. Do fbw 3-4x a week. Check out starting strength.

PS: don't buy all that bull**** you mentioned in your diet part. Just get enough protein (1g/lb of mass), fat (50-80) and fill in the rest with carbs. You want to be eating around 200-300kcal above your TDEE. You don't need to eat clean or 5-6x a day, your gains will be just as good if you eat 2-3x a day and eat everything. Don't buy casein protein, as it serves no purpose. If anything get a cheap protein from myprotein or ironscience. Btw don't see much point for you to use pre-workout, I mean you should be progressing on every session anyway. I only use it when I feel tired or have a bad day. Creatine is good too, just make you drink a ton of water.
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Different strokes for different folks, but I think you will see much more growth hitting each muscle AT LEAST two times a week. I would do it like this

Mon: Rest
    Tues: Chest/shoulders
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: Full body accessories (chest/shoulders/arms/legs- 2 to 4 sets/muscle)
    Fri: Rest
    Sat: Upper back
    Sun: Lower back/legs

Or do two body parts a day... that is what I do now (actually 3 pretty much)... works very well for me and I am advanced, so for somene just starting out it would be even better.
    Intensity, Recovery, Nutrition, Sleep- the only things that matter.

Nickford1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just so you guys know, been training a year, solidly 8-9 months and relatively new (2-3 months) to legs (yeah I was one of those..)

I probably should have stated that I can't train Saturday and Sunday, as I have work all day, both days, I can't go after work cause the gym shut :/ lol

I only want to loose fat because of my midsection, lower abbs, I am not going for the ridiculously huge look, more the "cover model" sort of look.. I also use pre workout cause... Just cause.. I'm used to it now and can't train without it..