JustATeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My current diet and physical activity plan, Any Suggestions/Criticism? Please :)

This is my first thread on here and I want any advice/criticism for my current diet.
    Breakfast (Most of the time I usually don't eat breakfast so I can get more sleep)
    Bowl of whole grain cereal with skim milk
    Cup of apple Juice
    Half a Grapefruit

Lunch
    Turkey and American cheese on wheat bread with lots of lettuce
    Water
    Sometimes a slice of melon

Diner
    Whatever meat my school serves, usually chicken or meat and brown rice with vegetables.
    IF there is no chicken/meat or it's something unhealthy such as burgers or pizza I go with a PB&J on wheat
    Glass of whole milk if its PB&J or Glass of Water if it's some chicken or meat

Workout Plan
    5 times a week for an hour each time. 25 Minutes of stationary biking (15 and 10 minute intervals). With the other 35 minutes I am not really sure what to do so I usually just do leg presses, triceps/biceps/forearm exercises, bench, squat, and deadlift. My cardio is terrible which is why I need to do my biking with some lifting in between.
    Bench Max: 165
    Squat Max:275
    Deadlift Max: At least 245? Not sure
    6 Oz of muscle milk light before working out and the other 6 Oz after working out
    Today was my third day, the first two days I was hungry the whole day but I have self-control and won't start eating junk food.
    I want to weight about 165 by end of May of 2013, from 245 pounds. Not sure if it's realistic or not but anyways...any suggestions? Thanks!

SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just COUNT YOUR CALORIES and eat less than you expend daily..that's it.
    Originally Posted by JustATeenager View Post
    This is my first thread on here and I want any advice/criticism for my current diet.
    Breakfast (Most of the time I usually don't eat breakfast so I can get more sleep)
    Bowl of whole grain cereal with skim milk
    Cup of apple Juice
    Half a Grapefruit

Lunch
    Turkey and American cheese on wheat bread with lots of lettuce
    Water
    Sometimes a slice of melon

Diner
    Whatever meat my school serves, usually chicken or meat and brown rice with vegetables.
    IF there is no chicken/meat or it's something unhealthy such as burgers or pizza I go with a PB&J on wheat
    Glass of whole milk if its PB&J or Glass of Water if it's some chicken or meat

Workout Plan
    5 times a week for an hour each time. 25 Minutes of stationary biking (15 and 10 minute intervals). With the other 35 minutes I am not really sure what to do so I usually just do leg presses, triceps/biceps/forearm exercises, bench, squat, and deadlift. My cardio is terrible which is why I need to do my biking with some lifting in between.
    Bench Max: 165
    Squat Max:275
    Deadlift Max: At least 245? Not sure
    6 Oz of muscle milk light before working out and the other 6 Oz after working out
    Today was my third day, the first two days I was hungry the whole day but I have self-control and won't start eating junk food.
    I want to weight about 165 by end of May of 2013, from 245 pounds. Not sure if it's realistic or not but anyways...any suggestions? Thanks!
    2011:
    LBS: 210+ to 148
    BF%: 28+ to 11%

2015:
    LBS: 170 to 149
    BF%: 20 to 12.8%

Goal: 170LBS, 10%BF

Originally Posted by SteveFromNY View Post
    just COUNT YOUR CALORIES and eat less than you expend daily..that's it.
    Yeah, online it said I supposedly lose 2300 calories without exercise because of my height,weight, and age. I eat around 1200-1600 calories a day for these past 3 days and I am continuing this. Just not sure if my diet is good and not sure what exercises to be doing.

bump?

SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustATeenager View Post
    Yeah, online it said I supposedly lose 2300 calories without exercise because of my height,weight, and age. I eat around 1200-1600 calories a day for these past 3 days and I am continuing this. Just not sure if my diet is good and not sure what exercises to be doing.
    Just lift weights. Cardio isn't really necessary, but helps. 2300 is your BMR, which means that if you laid in bed all day doing NOTHING, you will burn those calories off. Unless you are in bed all day, you need to eat more calories than 1200-1600. Figure out your activity level and then subtract 5-600 calories daily.
    2011:
    LBS: 210+ to 148
    BF%: 28+ to 11%

2015:
    LBS: 170 to 149
    BF%: 20 to 12.8%

Goal: 170LBS, 10%BF