bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

got offered some chit to be a pt

Got call last night, "hey you wanna be a personnel trainer?" I was like I dunno I just like to lift and chit for me really, only been liftin serious a yr now.
    Online classes paid for just "if" I want it or not kinda deal. I'm a keep it simple kinda guy and most people seem to want somebody doing inverted trap stands with double heelies kinda routine it seems.
    Is this worth time and effort really??

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need more under the bar experience for yourself to be good for clients.
    An online class will not teach you the trials and errors of training.
    You need to be into helping others attain goals,if your into yourself this may not be for you.

Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100)
    We have all attended those classes, but as Garage Rat said, you have to have experience.
    Attend this class and get certified if you want, but you have to put a lot of effort into PTing if you want to be more noticeable than the other CPTs out there.
    220 lbs, 6 feet, 9 % body fat - September 2012