WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need some inspiration

Over the past year or so, I've lost my obsessive approach to my training. I still workout, but I miss sessions, and frequently skip exercises that I just don't want to do. I progress at a snail's pace, but am injury free in doing so, and that feels like a reasonable trade-off. Still, I can't help but feel... or more honestly, I can't help but know that I could be doing much more without risk of injury.

I'm doing well. I'm stronger, and healthier than I've been before. I suspect I've lost weight (which is bad), but whilst I care about that, I haven't cared enough to go back on a 4-5,000 calorie per day diet; or to even change my diet at all, for that matter.

I just don't have that desperation anymore. If I've worked a twelve hour day, I come home and I'm tired and that's reason enough to put my feet up. If I'm sick, I know that training will mean I'll be sick for longer. Same deal if I'm hurt. If I just don't feel like, I put off training until the end of the day, and by the time that comes around, I just don't get to it. That's not the way you do this, that's not the attitude. It's not about looking for reasons why you shouldn't be training, it's about coming up with excuses in order to train. Sick and dying? Cool, do some squats.
    Where did that mindset go?

Even as I write this, I know they're the words of a pussy. I should harden the **** up and do something.
    Every time I dig deep and try to become consistent again, in my training and my diet, it doesn't last long.

Hell, even as a test and proof of the fortitude I'm capable of, training hard would be worth it.

It's just that repeatedly in my life, I've learned that there's a big difference between doing something, and doing something when your heart is in it.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had my first decent training session for a while after making that post ^

Mostly doing the same routine as I've been doing for the past year or two, but without the excessively long breaks between exercises, and with extras added in. Felt good, mentally. Let's see if I can make my body hold up to this.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time you stay out late,
    Every time you sleep in,
    Every time you miss a meal,
    Every time you miss a workout,
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you.