huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

huafist returns to Hell!

For those that know me - I'm back!
    For those that don't know me - I was 2nd place behind brad23 in the 2nd HRT Solo competition.

After the HRT Solo II competition ended, I moved on to another Animal program from their site. I ran it for about a month, and combined it with running, along with my martial arts training regimen. About a month in, I was with my son at the fair, moved the wrong way, and sprained the MCL in my right knee. That pretty well put a stop to my cardio in any real form for a long time. As a result, I gained weight. I continued to lift, but the cardio and the diet weren't there. As of Friday, I weighed in at 182lbs - that's up from 161lbs and 11.3% body fat at the end of HRT Solo II. I ordered another round of pak, flex, and rage Monday, and I'm back on the macro blend Rage gave me during the competition.

I'm storming the gates of hell once again, in search of the 11% - 10% bf range. As Rage says, "Let's get to work."
    Last edited by huafist; 10-10-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Monday, 10/08/2012 - Day 1 of Hell.
    Session I: Shoulders & Arms
    Seated Overhead Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/115lbs
    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/20lbs
    Barbell Front Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/30lbs
    Barbell Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/65lbs
    Reverse Barbell Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/55lbs
    Reverse Barbell Wrist Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/30lbs
    Barbell Wrist Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/65lbs

Cardio: 30 min in the morning (fasted), 1 hour of kung fu forms in the afternoon.
    Other: 45 min of explosive pushups, ab work, and plyo training.

Supplements:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet:
    Protein: 250g
    Fat: 25g
    Carbs: 100g

Notes: Damn it feels good to be back in Hell! HRT produces a feeling like no other. I felt great during Session I today, however I noticed this evening during my plyo training that my knee is still a bit sore. I'm having to nurse it along, being careful as I go.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Tuesday, 10/09/2012 - Day 2 of Hell.
    Session II: Quads & Hamstrings
    Leg Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/450lbs
    Hack Squat: 2 x 8 + 6 w/140lbs
    Leg Extension: 2 x 8 + 6 w160/lbs
    SLDL: 2 x 8 + 6 w/135lbs
    Seated Leg Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/140lbs

Cardio: 30 min in the morning (fasted), 1 hour of kung fu forms in the evening.

Supplements:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet:

Notes: Having to really watch the knee during wheels day. It gets pissed off super easy during anything that really flexs the quad, as I discovered today. Didn't feel like I had a super great session, but it's progress, and right now it's a day at a time with the knee haha.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    SUBBED! Get after it bro!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Wednesday, 10/10/2012 - Day 3 of Hell.
    Stretch and Recovery

Cardio/Stretching: 1 hour of forms and stretching - bridges for abs, grabbing toes for lower back/hamstrings, splits for hamstrings/hips, etc.

Supplements:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet:
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Wednesday, 10/11/2012 - Day 4 of Hell.
    Session III: Chat & Triceps
    Decline Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/155lbs
    Flat Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/135lbs
    Incline Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/95lbs
    SkullCrushers: 2 x 8 + 6 w/45lbs
    Seated Tricep Extension: 2 x 8 + 6 w/50lbs

Cardio: 1 hour of kung fu.

Supplements:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    1MR Sample Pack
    Universal Creatine

Diet:
    1678kcal, 270g Protein, 22g Fat, 100g Carbs

Notes: Session III was killer! I hit the gym super focused, and just got work done. Abs are ALMOST recovered from Monday night's assault, so I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for them again tomorrow. Ran out of Rage yesterday, so a buddy of mine hooked me up with some sample packs of 1MR and Assault to hold me over until my shipment arrives. The 1MR works pretty good, but I like rage better - plus, 1MR grape tastes like ****. Chest was REALLY burning today, so I'll bet I'll be sore tomorrow. Can't wait to hit the school later tonight for some kung fu.
    Last edited by huafist; 10-12-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added Macros
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

A few goals...

I didn't think to mention this in my first post, but I have some specific strength goals in mind this time around. As some of you know, towards the end of the last competition, I finally achieved a strength goal I have worked towards for years - a sitting pike position through to a half planche to a handstand press. This time around, I want to achieve the following:

1) Kipup (although this is more timing at this point than strength)
    2) Planche pushup
    3) Freestanding handstand pushup.

I know HRT is fully capable of getting me to these goals as long as I'm willing to put the work in. We'll see how it goes.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good on ya brother, good luck to ya man!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Good on ya brother, good luck to ya man!
    Thanks bro - HRT is one hell of a journey, and worth every minute of it.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Friday, 10/12/2012 - Day 5 of Hell.
    Session IV: Back, Traps, Delts, Calves
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 2 x 8 + 6 w/80lbs
    Seated Row: 2 x 8 + 6 w/80lbs
    T-bar Row: 2 x 8 + 6 w/100lbs
    Barbell Shrugs: 2 x 8 + 6/225lbs
    Rear Delt Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/15lbs
    Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/540lbs
    Calf Extension on Leg Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/720lbs

Abs: Crunches: 3x50, Hanging Leg Raises (feet to the bar): 3 x 15.

Cardio: 1 hour of kung fu.

Supplements:
    RoxyLean
    USP Test Powder
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Assault Sample Pack
    Universal Creatine

Diet:
    1598kcal, 250g Protein, 22g Fat, 100g Carbs

Notes: Started RoxyLean and Test Powder. I started the test powder yesterday, and I can't believe how amazing I feel. I came into the gym today and powered through Session IV, which is unusual - I usually dread back day something fierce, but I was absolutely focused on getting work done today. Did 2nd - 3rd black forms later on, with stretching in between each form. Tomorrow morning will be an hour of forms or more, and working on the goals I outlined a few posts above.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had to subscribe! After ya stopped by my thread, I saw yours and read your posts. Sorry about the MCL, but you are very much at an advantage having survived Hell before; you know what it takes and you stated it as well when you talked about meeting your goals. You know it works as long as you're willing to do the work. I wish you much luck, and I look forward to checking out your progress along the way! Also, of all of the lifting sessions, HRS IV is also my most dreaded one of the the 4. lol It seems like it takes forever. Gah! However, the last couple of times, it's been one of my best. Again, good luck and kill it!!

Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    I had to subscribe! After ya stopped by my thread, I saw yours and read your posts. Sorry about the MCL, but you are very much at an advantage having survived Hell before; you know what it takes and you stated it as well when you talked about meeting your goals. You know it works as long as you're willing to do the work. I wish you much luck, and I look forward to checking out your progress along the way! Also, of all of the lifting sessions, HRS IV is also my most dreaded one of the the 4. lol It seems like it takes forever. Gah! However, the last couple of times, it's been one of my best. Again, good luck and kill it!!
    Thanks for following me! My body is definitely telling me I'm back in hell now haha - my traps and lats are SORE as HELL from Session IV haha. Geared up for Session I tomorrow, and I'll do my equivalent of a weekly check-in tomorrow as well!
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

END WEEK 1
    Beginning Weight: 182lbs
    Current Weight: 178lbs
    Weight Difference -4lbs
    Overall Difference: -4lbs

Diet:
    Protein 250g
    Fats: 25g
    Carbs 100g

Appetite: 8/9

Notes: At the close of Week 1 in Hell, I can confirm exactly what I said before: HRT just works. 1 week in, down 4lbs. I can definitely tell Hell has returned ; my back and traps have been SORE from Session IV - not just sore, but SORE lol. Heading into week 2 on fire!
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Monday, 10/15/2012 - Day 6 of Hell.
    Session I: Shoulders & Arms
    Seated Overhead Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/115lbs
    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/20lbs
    Barbell Front Raise: 2 x 8 + 6 w/30lbs
    Barbell Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/65lbs
    Reverse Barbell Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/55lbs
    Reverse Barbell Wrist Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/30lbs
    Barbell Wrist Curl: 2 x 8 + 6 w/65lbs

Cardio: 30 min in the morning (fasted), 1 hour of kung fu forms in the afternoon.

Supplements:
    RoxyLean
    USP Test Powder
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet: TBA ; Day is not finished.

Notes: Feel like 10lbs of s**t stuffed in a 5lb sack right now. Been stuffy & congested since Friday afternoon, and I'm in full-blown swine flu mode now Muscled through Session I today, and forced my way through an hour of white-black forms, hoping to burn this stuff out. If I still feel like this tomorrow, I'll be home in bed in a NyQuil coma.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Tuesday, 10/16/2012 - Day 7 of Hell.

Supplements:
    RoxyLean
    USPLabs Test Powder
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet:

Notes: Still sick, but not as bad as yesterday - I muddled through Session II today with a heavy heart at the loss of a friend. RIP Ryno.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    Tuesday, 10/16/2012 - Day 7 of Hell.

Supplements:
    RoxyLean
    USPLabs Test Powder
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    Animal Rage
    Universal Creatine

Diet:

Notes: Still sick, but not as bad as yesterday - I muddled through Session II today with a heavy heart at the loss of a friend. RIP Ryno.
    Sorry to hear you lost a friend bro. Keep your head up! I'm sure he's in a good place and in good hands now.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Thursday, 10/18/2012 - Day 9 of Hell.
    Session III: Chat & Triceps
    Decline Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/155lbs
    Flat Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/135lbs
    Incline Bench Press: 2 x 8 + 6 w/115lbs
    SkullCrushers: 2 x 8 + 6 w/45lbs
    Seated Tricep Extension: 2 x 8 + 6 w/50lbs

Cardio: None today, been on the road all day

Supplements:
    RoxyLean
    USPLabs Test Powder
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    1MR Sample Pack
    Universal Creatine

Diet:
    1625kcal, 250g Protein, 25g Fat, 100g Carbs

Notes: Left for South Bend, IN this morning. Ran through Session III at 5:00 this morning, though.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you're feeling well, and I hated to read that about your loss. Many positive thoughts and prayers to you and yours during this rough time. Hang in there and take care of yourself, Man.