ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question ACE Certs equal college credits?

I was reading around and saw that ACE certs transfer to college credits. I want to make sure I'm right here?

Out of the 4 certs total you receive 10 semesters worth of college credits? That's more then an associates degree.

If I complete all the certs would that mean I would be able to apply to my local college and automatically get my associates from that college?

Anymore info would be awesome!
    Awesome as fuark crew

Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First... ACE certifications are 20 ceu credits which are NOT credit hours for college. Most certifications are worth to colleges (that accept them) a tenth of the CEU value if you are lucky.

The confusion comes from CEU values being inflated so people can understand they need 20 hours (most certifications) rather than 2.0 hours.

Also, most colleges will not accept certifications as Hours (with the exception of higher ACSM or NASM certifications). Hate to pop your bubble, but most colleges actually have you do a prep course (for a semester) before sending you to take the certification test (they also do this for Real Estate, notaries, etc...).

I hope this answered your questions.
    ~Coach Rick Sterling Tarleton
    USA Weightlifting, USA Track&Field
    CrossFit L-1, ISSA CFT, Pilates
    www.CoachRickSterling.com