Closed Thread
Page 248 of 293 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 8783
    kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwazycupcakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    Got off work early cause I faked being sick and almost went to the gunshop to buy me a gun to end my life. I don't think I'm going to make it through this year
    Don't do it
    Have you been able to speak to someone (like a therapist)?
    Assuming you're in the U.S, the suicide prevention hotline is 1800 273 8255.
    It's hard, but I hope you can get through it.

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kwazycupcakes View Post
    Don't do it
    Have you been able to speak to someone (like a therapist)?
    Assuming you're in the U.S, the suicide prevention hotline is 1800 273 8255.
    It's hard, but I hope you can get through it.
    No because at this point I don't think anyone can make me feel better. I've tried so hard for a long time to makes things better that I find it hard to care anymore. It's almost as if there is only one way to escape my thoughts.

mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No because at this point I don't think anyone can make me feel better. I've tried so hard for a long time to makes things better that I find it hard to care anymore. It's almost as if there is only one way to escape my thoughts.
    Obsessive thoughts combined with unfortunate events accumulate and one bump in the road can push you over the edge, but you need to stay clear headed. Whatever happened today/yesterday/this week is a relatively minor thing that set off a huge reaction. I've been there many times, iktf
    You brought it up on here so you're obviously reaching out for help, feel free to pm me if needed
    "We gon rumble in this ho" - Jason Genova

"I find human contact repulsive" - Larry David

Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    been hardcore depressed myself and counselled numerous friends during suicidal and self destructive states (including one who did later commit suicide ) so will help/provide advice where needed.

for me it eventually came down to one thing: gaining a purpose in your life that is greater than you are. you need to have something to give meaning to what you do every day you are alive and that makes you want to keep living. doesn't really matter what it is (but it should be something that other people can't take away from you), just that you genuinely want to pursue/have/keep/gain it and you are able to remind yourself of it continually and enjoy your time pursuing it. ideally a discrete, identifiable goal but some grand distant idea is also good. also don't forget that it's not just the goal but the pursuing of that goal that makes every day have purpose.

NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    crazy issues....anxiety, feelings of dementia, depression, chronic fatigue and burnout. I am a 25 year old claims adjuster who had a severe concussion 10 months ago. Not sure if I can keep going or how to improve my life. I do not want to fall behind, but my life is seriously jacked up...major issues right now.

OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzzBozz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

there's hope and better days...

rewind 10 years ago...
    i'm 13 years old. I'm in middle school and overweight. Pretty goofy and happy go lucky. My mother was fired from my dad's work by my grandfather while in the same breath my dad was promoted.#****ed up family issues. My mother grows so depressed that for the last decade, she has been in a nearly catatonic state. She literally wouldn't get dressed for months on end and Is/was severely overweight.

When i turned 15, my parents started to have financial problems (debt). Everythings alright despite my dad's pay being 60% less than it was years ago. My grandfather dies and the company turns into a huge failure.

When i turned 19, my parents filed bankruptcy and by the time i was 20 had there home foreclosed. I wasn't enrolled in college and had no direction.

My dad started to grow really depressed, and we ( my family) were also unhappy. My dad went from making 200k/year to only making $17/hour. He lost his business after it went bankrupt.

he committed suicide in december 2012

everyone loved my dad. He's a somewhat famous musician in the punk rock community and it was really upsetting to friends and family to hear of the news. No one thought he was depressed but how could he keep putting up with the bull****. My mom was literally absent physically and mentally, i was unemployed and not enrolled in college. My younger brother struggled with heroin from 2009-2012 and was injecting daily.

Now, i'm enrolled in school and things are better. I've lost weight and i look and feel ****ing amazing. the only thing missing from my life is a beautiful woman. My mom is on her feet, but dealing with the tough reality that she was sedentary for over 10 years. She let my dad down, and my family as well. Honestly, she has had severe depression for the past 15 years.

i don't have a lot of other family, so things have been tough but i know im so much stronger because of everything that has happened.

There's hope. I should add that we grew up in a white/well-to-do community, and i was given a lot of great things in my childhood. **** just got rough in my teens but i've got through so much i've accepted that i'm stronger because of it. I miss my dad he was the ultimate dad when i grew up... he coached my soccer teams etc. and genuinely loved me and provided me with so much support

there's more to to the story but i don't feel like depressing everyone. I just want everyone to know that your lives are worth so much. Its such a blessing to be alive and breathing. I'm not religious, but this life we're able to live as human beings on this beautiful planet is something to be cherished. Thing about the bigger picture, all the people who love you and care about you. Just because today sucked, doesn't mean tomorrow and the next day will. Some days i feel like ****, some days i feel amazing. Everyone has there ups and downs.
    Last edited by OzzBozz; 05-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got off work early cause I faked being sick and almost went to the gunshop to buy me a gun to end my life. I don't think I'm going to make it through this year
    Dont do this.
    seek some help. ive had problems most of my life. & most of the help i tried to get i was unsuccessful.
    i still haven't been successful but anyway im trying things.
    haven't you heard that quote?

it applies to this too.
    & sometimes life is just about suffering.

JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you been to the GP or psychologist for your depression recently? If not try it out
    Manlet crew
    Med student crew

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just want to chime in here and relate.

I have to be honest, my dad is a cynical ahole. The way he talks brings up my temper (his tonality and everything)

And just the fact that my parents argue everyday, it really bothers me. I can't say anything because it's way too embarrassing for me to tell them.

I don't know if i feel sad or depress, but I just want to escape from home. I'm just not ****ing happy.

All I know is, I can't wait until I move out in 2 months..
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Instagramy: instagram.com/imdennisdo

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My job is slowly killing me. Working until 9:30pm then back at work at 6am some days, I can feel my body breaking down, I am getting tired of just the day to day. Not getting paid enough to really live any kind of lifestyle since ya know... stuff is expensive. I feel trapped. Gonna be going to a job fair soon and see what is available. If I can find someplace with regular hours that pays well or a place with tuition reimbursement, I think I will go for it. It isn't a mystery as to what would make me happy, and I have had almost zero motivation to get it done recently.

*edit*- I think all I need to be happy is:

-Make enough money to move out and sustain myself comfortably
    -Ride my motorcycle on the daily
    -Get laid regularly
    -Get in better shape

Some of these may require a change in environment in a drastic sense, but I am just so fuking tired of it all. I've been considering moving for some time now just to shake things up and add some substance to my life, but never brought myself to do it.
    Last edited by CHOOSE; 05-14-2014 at 10:13 PM.

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Dont do this.
    seek some help. ive had problems most of my life. & most of the help i tried to get i was unsuccessful.
    i still haven't been successful but anyway im trying things.
    haven't you heard that quote?

it applies to this too.
    & sometimes life is just about suffering.
    Man that quote is powerful. I'm just so ****ed up man ..I don't have **** going for me. I don't think anyone can help me cause I've talked about my issues to a lot of people and I still feel the same way.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man that quote is powerful. I'm just so ****ed up man ..I don't have **** going for me. I don't think anyone can help me cause I've talked about my issues to a lot of people and I still feel the same way.
    Its simeple bro, look at yourself in the mirror and say dont give up, are you a man or a coward.

No matter what man, there is nothing that can destroy a man, unless he wants to destroy himself.

There was a time where I would wake up in the mornings and say, fuk what a horrible nightmare I had, but then I realized, this was not a nightmare, this is life, this is real, my life is a nightmare. But everyday I got up, and went ahead with life.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DenD359 View Post

I have to be honest, my dad is a cynical ahole. The way he talks brings up my temper (his tonality and everything)

And just the fact that my parents argue everyday, it really bothers me. I can't say anything because it's way too embarrassing for me to tell them.

I don't know if i feel sad or depress, but I just want to escape from home. I'm just not ****ing happy.

I have had problems with my family as well, I have practically gone no-contact now and I live with my girlfriends at her place along with her family (we're 19, she's still in HS)

I can't wait until I get a job and can get a place of my own
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IcemanIsDead View Post
    I have had problems with my family as well, I have practically gone no-contact now and I live with my girlfriends at her place along with her family (we're 19, she's still in HS)

I can't wait until I get a job and can get a place of my own
    Yeah man, it's so hard for me to look at my dad in the eyes, let alone talk normally to him. I also found out that his attitude is affecting how I interact with other people as well... not good. Trying to avoid him whenever I'm at home.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    My job is slowly killing me. Working until 9:30pm then back at work at 6am some days, I can feel my body breaking down, I am getting tired of just the day to day. Not getting paid enough to really live any kind of lifestyle since ya know... stuff is expensive. I feel trapped. Gonna be going to a job fair soon and see what is available. If I can find someplace with regular hours that pays well or a place with tuition reimbursement, I think I will go for it. It isn't a mystery as to what would make me happy, and I have had almost zero motivation to get it done recently.

*edit*- I think all I need to be happy is:

-Make enough money to move out and sustain myself comfortably
    -Ride my motorcycle on the daily
    -Get laid regularly
    -Get in better shape

Some of these may require a change in environment in a drastic sense, but I am just so fuking tired of it all. I've been considering moving for some time now just to shake things up and add some substance to my life, but never brought myself to do it.
    I went through a life crises a year ago. Actually thankful for it because now I know what I want to do, and that's singing and something to do with fitness. Lucky I'm getting paid for the fitness part, just not singing. Point is, you're going through another cycle by just looking for another job.

I'm also getting a bike, can't wait to move out (another plus) so I can purchase one and just ride it. I iced skate so I usually feel that adrenaline rush, is it the same being on a bike?

Edit: been going a few pages back. I really really hate being in self pity, but I just can't help but shred a small tear at some of the posts. Not because I feel sorry for anyone, but because I feel the same damn way. It actually brings my mood up knowing I'm not alone in this. So thanks to everyone for contributing their stories.
    Last edited by DenD359; 05-16-2014 at 02:31 AM.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of the things that make me happy is setting goals then working towards them. Not something vague like: be happy. Something small that can work towards making you happy. Like maybe Benching 315 or run a 5k if you've never done it before. And it don't have to be just about exercising.

Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel tired a lot not eating that well and sleeping too much. Feel hopeless. Just want my life to end. I started thinking about getting a firearms license so I can you know what. I don't know if i ever would tho.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I'm looking around for job prospects (we're hurting and I can't wait for disability) and I'm looking up desired skills by employers so I can work things into my resume.

Im calling bs!

All I see is "communication", "critical thinking", "teamwork", "problem solver", ect

That's what I do. My background is in management and quality control.

I've had my resume online already for several years and never heard from anyone that isn't a mass emailed form letter from a bot that has nothing to do with my background or interest.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feel like such a **** up. I really wish I was someone else who could just enjoy life. So tired of nothing ever being fixed in my life. I'm just so burnt out from everything yet I don't have a choice but to keep going on. So tired of having to force myself to do things with getting no joy in any of it.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Feel like such a **** up. I really wish I was someone else who could just enjoy life. So tired of nothing ever being fixed in my life. I'm just so burnt out from everything yet I don't have a choice but to keep going on. So tired of having to force myself to do things with getting no joy in any of it.
    I feel you bro.

Master Troll Checking inn Nitty87's Avatar
    Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    I feel you bro.
    sup misc, been a few days since my last post. a lot of chit has went down since then. been working on my time management skills, meditation, and preppring my food at least 2-3 days in advance. All was going well until i got into a car accident yesterday. I'm fine but my car isn't. It was raining a bit and the accident turned out to not be my fault. Awaiting for the ladies insurance to call me back and verify they will be paying for the damages.

in total my front bumper is basically hanging from my car, front headlight broken, dent underneath front light, dent above drivers side wheel, dent above passenger side wheel, it could have been worse but i'll feel better once my car is fixed. I'm doing my best to remain positive in situations like these and not let all this negativity consume my thoughts.
    -Manlet Crew
    -PITTSBURGH STEELERS CREW
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    - 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS CREW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158879073&p=1185141161#post1185141161
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey bro, if you need to talk you could pm me or even call me srs. fuark man. you're gonna make it
    -Manlet Crew
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    - 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS CREW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158879073&p=1185141161#post1185141161
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

been there before bro. moved in with my dad worst mistake of my life. he acts like a drill Sargent and just had a piss poor attitude. always angry talks down to me. i had to move out and i feel a bit at ease in comparison to when i lived with him. we were so close at one point and we even lifted together. his actions words and attitudes drove me away. do your best to take some time to re evaluate your situation and mend the relationship with your parents if possible.
    -Manlet Crew
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    I feel you bro.
    you could do a google search on sample resumes and skills you might need for the jobs you are seeking so you have a better idea of what the qualities are. meaning you may not be able to think of the skills you posses but after seeing it online you may be able to list them on your resume.

also consider going to a resume workshop or google searching ways to improve your resume
    -Manlet Crew
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

Originally Posted by Nitty87 View Post
    you could do a google search on sample resumes and skills you might need for the jobs you are seeking so you have a better idea of what the qualities are. meaning you may not be able to think of the skills you posses but after seeing it online you may be able to list them on your resume.

also consider going to a resume workshop or google searching ways to improve your resume
    That's what I was doing when I came across the "most desired skills" list. If it was just one site I would blow it off, but I kept seeing similar lists over and over.

I drives me even more bats--t knowing personally people who have jobs I'd like, but also knowing they don't have these "desired skills".

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been really down about grades/ health/ relationships.

busted my ass this semester with lackluster results. get no financial support from parents, have to work 30+ hours a week on top of full 18 credit course load. The thought of not being able to get the job i want is the most depressing feeling.

Been battling crohns disease for the past 7 years and have had 17/18 surgeries for it. Medication just gave me horrible side effects, and really just made everything more difficult. might have to get bits of my colon and small intestine removed

found a "good girl" (LMAO), but last night changed my whole perception of her. Cant stand most women.

have no need to contact family.

too fatigued from work/ school/ health issues to go out and enjoy myslef and socialize. my free time is spent sleeping. it has become my favorite thing to do, and one of the only things i look forward to.

Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always good to listen to from time to time.

(don't be fooled by the song title, it's not all about sunscreen).

Originally Posted by Nitty87 View Post
    been there before bro. moved in with my dad worst mistake of my life. he acts like a drill Sargent and just had a piss poor attitude. always angry talks down to me. i had to move out and i feel a bit at ease in comparison to when i lived with him. we were so close at one point and we even lifted together. his actions words and attitudes drove me away. do your best to take some time to re evaluate your situation and mend the relationship with your parents if possible.
    I actually went into deep meditation the other day and found out that maybe it was me. Now I've been trying to speak to him in a more upbeat tone but it's hard since I'm so used to speaking how I do to him.

At least it's not like that with my mom. Sometimes, but I correct myself. I think this is a psychology problem.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

I actually went into deep meditation the other day and found out that maybe it was me. Now I've been trying to speak to him in a more upbeat tone but it's hard since I'm so used to speaking how I do to him.

At least it's not like that with my mom. Sometimes, but I correct myself. I think this is a psychology problem.
    same with me. mom and i get a long well. my dad and i on the other hand just dont get a long any more. no need to cry about it in my situation. good luck bro. you're taking the rights steps to mend your relationship
    -Manlet Crew
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

I hope my fellow melancholy misfits had a tolerable day!

Question.....I guess it could fall under "lack of enjoyment", but does anyone else just get bored? Nothing on tv looks good, no games look fun, no websites sound interesting. Everything is just so.....blah

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just finished a week at my new job. I feel like I'm not good at it. WHY CAN'T I BE GOOD AT SOMETHING FOR ONCE T_T
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Closed Thread