Closed Thread
Page 59 of 293 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 8783
    darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    morning thread

Ran out of melatonin and could not get my back up so I slept on the couch. Thinking tomorrow could be a horrible day for me and possibly working a bunch of hours.

I miss spring.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    morning thread

Ran out of melatonin and could not get my back up so I slept on the couch. Thinking tomorrow could be a horrible day for me and possibly working a bunch of hours.

I miss spring.
    I heard on the radio that Boston and Massachusetts are gonna get hammered with snow
    be careful ok?
    spring will come again
    I promise

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I heard on the radio that Boston and Massachusetts are gonna get hammered with snow
    be careful ok?
    spring will come again
    I promise
    yeah we are getting a blizzard it seems. I will be alright, probably going to be working a lot.
    thanks
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Currently suffering with SAD and procrastination. I hate early dark nights and its a real de-motivator for me. I've been procrastinating for a while and i'm finding it extremely difficult to snap out of this. I tell myself everyday things will be different tomorrow but the same things happens everyday - rinsing and repeating the same process. I know I just need to get out there and do things but I can't bring myself do it. All the things I use to love doing I do not care to pursue anymore. I seriously need to get back in the gym brahs and start getting things done.

Anyone here procrastinate? It's real difficult to snap out of. I know we only live once but that's not enough to snap me out of procrastination..
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Casser12 View Post
    Currently suffering with SAD and procrastination. I hate early dark nights and its a real de-motivator for me. I've been procrastinating for a while and i'm finding it extremely difficult to snap out of this. I tell myself everyday things will be different tomorrow but the same things happens everyday - rinsing and repeating the same process. I know I just need to get out there and do things but I can't bring myself do it. All the things I use to love doing I do not care to pursue anymore. I seriously need to get back in the gym brahs and start getting things done.

Anyone here procrastinate? It's real difficult to snap out of. I know we only live once but that's not enough to snap me out of procrastination..
    hi hon..have you tried upping your caffeine intake and adding some vit d during the winter? how about an energy drink in the am? maybe a b complex vitamin? how is your diet and exercise? you getting good sleep? how about making a to-do list and trying to accomplish some of it?

fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi hon..have you tried upping your caffeine intake and adding some vit d during the winter? how about an energy drink in the am? maybe a b complex vitamin? how is your diet and exercise? you getting good sleep? how about making a to-do list and trying to accomplish some of it?
    I am new to this thread, but have found myself pretty down in the dumps lately. I am hoping it is the winter, but just no real motivation to do much and the constant urge to eat comfort food. I agree with some of the advice above - coffee really perks me up in the morning, it's like a positivity pill and I have been intermittently taking vitamin D/calcium for years but am not always consistent so have been making a point to remember to take it every morning. I'm not sure if it's doing much, but it can't hurt. My birthday is in less than 2 weeks and months ago I planned a 10 day vacation to an all-inclusive vacation house and was so looking forward to slaying my macros for a few weeks, relaxing and reading but recently with my bummer mood and not feeling like doing anything I've lost the excitement for some reason.

I have noticed something during the day - I usually start off the day bright eyed and bushy tailed but then descend slowly as the day goes on. I also seem to have just random onset of feeling sad and demotivated in the middle of the day but mostly in the afternoons/evenings. I wll often feel better as the night goes on and particularly late at night (12am onwards) which does not help for sleep.

Originally Posted by fldhkybnva View Post
    I am new to this thread, but have found myself pretty down in the dumps lately. I am hoping it is the winter, but just no real motivation to do much and the constant urge to eat comfort food. I agree with some of the advice above - coffee really perks me up in the morning, it's like a positivity pill and I have been intermittently taking vitamin D/calcium for years but am not always consistent so have been making a point to remember to take it every morning. I'm not sure if it's doing much, but it can't hurt. My birthday is in less than 2 weeks and months ago I planned a 10 day vacation to an all-inclusive vacation house and was so looking forward to slaying my macros for a few weeks, relaxing and reading but recently with my bummer mood and not feeling like doing anything I've lost the excitement for some reason.

I have noticed something during the day - I usually start off the day bright eyed and bushy tailed but then descend slowly as the day goes on. I also seem to have just random onset of feeling sad and demotivated in the middle of the day but mostly in the afternoons/evenings. I wll often feel better as the night goes on and particularly late at night (12am onwards) which does not help for sleep.
    could be your blood sugar dipping from the carbs?I get run down and feeling the moody blues if I dont eat regularly and mostly proteins

fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    could be your blood sugar dipping from the carbs?I get run down and feeling the moody blues if I dont eat regularly and mostly proteins
    Carbs? I eat pretty regularly and like to go low carb with a pretty hefty dose of protein a day and have for years now (probably 10 or so) and have never had an issue so I didn't think it was that. Can the season cause this much change or probably something else?

Originally Posted by fldhkybnva View Post
    Carbs? I eat pretty regularly and like to go low carb with a pretty hefty dose of protein a day and have for years now (probably 10 or so) and have never had an issue so I didn't think it was that. Can the season cause this much change or probably something else?
    lack of sunlight can wear on you over time and some of us are profoundly effected by it

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a high caffeine intake. I often drink Coffee/Tea most of the day. My diet is not bad, neither great. I'd describe my diet as 'inconsistent'. My sleeping pattern is a bit all over the place to be honest. I have no set time to go to bed. I wake up most mornings feeling groggy and lacking energy. I defiantly need to create a to-do list I think, and maybe look over it everyday. But procrastinating is really killing me at the moment..
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

Originally Posted by Casser12 View Post
    I have a high caffeine intake. I often drink Coffee/Tea most of the day. My diet is not bad, neither great. I'd describe my diet as 'inconsistent'. My sleeping pattern is a bit all over the place to be honest. I have no set time to go to bed. I wake up most mornings feeling groggy and lacking energy. I defiantly need to create a to-do list I think, and maybe look over it everyday. But procrastinating is really killing me at the moment..
    well now its pretty bad when ya are procrastinating on making your to-do list

Afternoon people, kind of prepared for today but still not happy about being stuck in Boston at least until Saturday afternoon.
    Other than the blizzard crap I am doing pretty good.
    rumpler of stiltskins

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yesterday was another awful day. Panic attacks at home and work, crying during work, emotions are making me feel very ill (nausea, chest pain, aches, breathing heavy etc.). And I'm paranoid that people at work at talking bad about me behind my back. I am sick to death of being unhappy but I feel helpless to fix it.

Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Yesterday was another awful day. Panic attacks at home and work, crying during work, emotions are making me feel very ill (nausea, chest pain, aches, breathing heavy etc.). And I'm paranoid that people at work at talking bad about me behind my back. I am sick to death of being unhappy but I feel helpless to fix it.
    What is making you so upset? Stress from work? I get the chest pain at times when I am stressed. I know the feel well. Hang in there.
    rumpler of stiltskins

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is making you so upset? Stress from work? I get the chest pain at times when I am stressed. I know the feel well. Hang in there.
    Primarily loneliness. Only have 1 friend who ever talks to me outside of work. And things have been going downhill with my closest friend at work. I care about him a lot, and have always been a good friend but dynamics between us have changed. Some days he's nice to me, other days we barely say anything more than hello. I'm unfortunately a very emotional/sensitive person, and I get emotionally attached to the rare person I bond with easily. So I think I'm alienating him because I want us to be better friends. I struggle to form strong, lasting relationships/friendships. Everyone likes me on a superficial level, but beyond that nobody wants to talk/hang out with me.

I'm plagued with so many inner "demons", it's often hard to function especially in social situations.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Primarily loneliness. Only have 1 friend who ever talks to me outside of work. And things have been going downhill with my closest friend at work. I care about him a lot, and have always been a good friend but dynamics between us have changed. Some days he's nice to me, other days we barely say anything more than hello. I'm unfortunately a very emotional/sensitive person, and I get emotionally attached to the rare person I bond with easily. So I think I'm alienating him because I want us to be better friends. I struggle to form strong, lasting relationships/friendships. Everyone likes me on a superficial level, but beyond that nobody wants to talk/hang out with me.

I'm plagued with so many inner "demons", it's often hard to function especially in social situations.
    You need to remind yourself that you can only do so much. If someone doesn't want to be friends with you outside of work, it isn't necessarily something wrong with you. Some people live private lives, I rarely hang out with friends after work or throughout the week. On weekends sure, but I have alot of friends at work I don't see outside of work. Is it because they're bad people? Is it because I only like them superficially? No, of course not. We have separate circles and things to do. I always made time for my GF, but some days it was a struggle when I'd be at work, then gym, then making dinner and prepping for school, adding friends to that mix there's no way. I have one really good friend I talk to alot, once in a while we'll go for a pint on weeknights.Just get out there more and stop being afraid. People will come if you don't push them or act too clingy. There are tons of people at the local bar I know, but I'm not necessarily friends with.

My bet is the only thing that's wrong with you is you take things too seriously/hard. Remember everyone else are people too, with their own characters, problems, and situations. Maybe it's just not feasible for him to be the friend you want, simply because his real life is too busy.

The inner demons are up to you to face, I have plenty, and I really set them aside when I was with my GF because I would never forgive myself if I let myself get between us. So I didn't. We're all going to make it, you just have to decide when you want to.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    You need to remind yourself that you can only do so much. If someone doesn't want to be friends with you outside of work, it isn't necessarily something wrong with you. Some people live private lives, I rarely hang out with friends after work or throughout the week. On weekends sure, but I have alot of friends at work I don't see outside of work. Is it because they're bad people? Is it because I only like them superficially? No, of course not. We have separate circles and things to do. I always made time for my GF, but some days it was a struggle when I'd be at work, then gym, then making dinner and prepping for school, adding friends to that mix there's no way. I have one really good friend I talk to alot, once in a while we'll go for a pint on weeknights.Just get out there more and stop being afraid. People will come if you don't push them or act too clingy. There are tons of people at the local bar I know, but I'm not necessarily friends with.

My bet is the only thing that's wrong with you is you take things too seriously/hard. Remember everyone else are people too, with their own characters, problems, and situations. Maybe it's just not feasible for him to be the friend you want, simply because his real life is too busy.

The inner demons are up to you to face, I have plenty, and I really set them aside when I was with my GF because I would never forgive myself if I let myself get between us. So I didn't. We're all going to make it, you just have to decide when you want to.
    Good advice. Also may I add, this guy need not to take things to personal. Most of the time its not personal. We must realize everyone has things to do and their own problems. Everyone is busy and were not always available.

I rarely go out with friends on weekdays. Only weekends and not always then either. Sometimes I don't see friends for weeks.

Don't take things to personal is my advice.

- Gregg Pitt

OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

For those unaware, Winston Churchill referred to his depression as his "Black Dog."

So what do you do when you can feel that ole boy trotting back? I'm getting a feeling it's coming, might be related to the winter.

Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coverup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi everyone. I think this is a fantastic thread. I've had really bad depression in the past and have been to some very dark places. Thankfully, with a lot of hard work and lifestyle changes I've overcame it. I would be glad to offer some help and advice to anyone who wants some- just ask. Some small things that really helped:

-Changing my worldview. Mostly through a process of reading. I never read that much before depression hit me hard, and it was only after I wanted real change did I start looking for answers through books. Alan Watts is a great place to start if you're having thoughts about existing.

-Swallow your pride and see a specialist. There’s still a lot of stigma in doing this, but what I've found is that the people who are ardently against doing this (whilst proclaiming to be fine themselves) usually could benefit from a good dose of help themselves. Do your research and don't visit any old psychologist. Do background research. I talked to one psychologist and they mentioned they ran a business- their business was being a psychologist- this immediately sent alarm bells off in my head. There's an old saying that 'psychologists don't want to heal you of your problem because it's bad for business.' If they do their job correctly it's less income for them. A scrupulous one will have their best interests for you and you will be able to gauge that from doing your research.

-Small steps. Create a 'ladder' of things you want to do. Easiest to hardest and work your way through them one by one.

-If you're depressed right now, you're probably irritated by this wall of text. When you’re depressed the smallest things can set you off. Keep on reading though.

-Exercise, minimum of 3 times a week. When you do it, give it your all. Feel like your struggling to stay alive when doing it and you'll have a nice surge of endorphins afterwards.

-Keep to a regimented and normal sleep schedule. It's so easy to have a skewed up one when you get really bad depression. You become more withdrawn and isolated. You see people less and run according to your own time. It's amazing how much better I feel when I wake up early; we’ve evolved for hundreds of thousands of years doing it this way, we're meant to.

-Drink lots of water- staying hydrated makes you feel a lot more energised

-Keep your personal hygiene going. It's so easy to let it slip and completely neglect yourself because 'you don't even want to look at yourself in the mirror.' On those days you feel slightly better, you'll be grateful you kept it going.

-Keep socialising even though it may be tough

-Meditate. An old cliché but it helps. Study how to breathe properly.

Finally, read this book. If you do nothing else, read this book. It helped my way of thinking tenfold. It’s written by the guy who founded CBT. It's even better though because it's no nonsense and gets straight to the point- No BS or Politically correct answers.

-A Guide To Rational Living, Albert Ellis and Robert A. Harper.

-The book posits that our emotions are influenced by the self talk to we do to ourselves. People often do self talk that is irrational and self destructive. This book shows you how to identify these destructive thoughts and change them with rational ones. One of the fundamental premises is that we (as humans) think in absolutes and this causes unrealistic thinking. I.e I must pass this exam otherwise I'm a complete failure. Thinking like that causes extreme emotion, learn to identify them and replace and you will find yourself thinking clearer, less anxious and remarkably more happy. Albert Ellis and Robert A. Harper both have decades of real experience dealing with psychology patients. Albert Ellis was the founder of CBT and this book preserves his no nonsense approach. Originally published in 1969, it still relevant to today; even more so because it gets straight to the point and doesn't hold back. You have be warned.

-This book changed my life because I grew up in an abusive household where both parents were alcoholics. Anyone who’s been in that situation knows that’s a perfect recipe for producing low self esteem. I was riddled with anxiety throughout my youth and teenage years. This book helped me get a more healthy outlook in life, reduced my anxiety significantly and made me considerably happier. My biggest lesson from this book was fully realising how fallible people are, and no matter how awful something someone does to me, I don't have to react in an 'awfulizing' manner and let it effect me considerably.

http://www.amazon.com/A-New-Guide-Ra...ational+living
    Before reading this book, I awfulized everything. 'If I didn't achieve X then I'm a complete failure.' 'If people don't like me, It's 100% the worse thing that could happen, it absolutely shouldn't happen and anyone who doesn't like me is a bad person.'

I had an all or nothing attitude, and a lot of things were the straw that broke the camels’ back. If that sounds like you, this book will help you unquestionably, if it doesn't sound like you- really monitor your thoughts and see if their synonymous to the ones above but in another form. Everyone could benefit from this book, even a 'normal' person.

That's all I can think of for now, if you have any questions, send them my way.

P.s. There’s nothing worse than people who tell you to 'snap out of it' or 'depression doesn’t exist, or 'it's a cop out.' Depression is a real state of mind, for some people it's even a chemical imbalance- although it is my belief that it is not chemically based for the majority of people with it. It’s a process to overcome it and once you’ve gotten to a better place, you’ll see that it was a collection of small changes that got you better. Remember, one day at a time; one step at a time.

Have a great day everyone!

If I wasnt taking a full load of classes I think I would read that book..
    its february everyone
    its a new month...one month closer to spring time
    how is everyone doing this week?
    waking up to your alarm?
    getting enough rest?
    getting any exercise?
    how is your diet?
    if you are on meds or supps are you taking them? dont do any good if ya dont

these things that are overwhelming you...
    can you name them one by one?
    I dont give a sh*t how long that list is

is it ten things? more? ok...

now take a look at them...
    what is on that list?

Health? fitness? well? what have you done towards this lately? anything? start doing
    little bit each day...just a little bit better

relationships? well? golden rule applies..are you treating others the way you want to be treated? yes?
    are you accepting bad behavior in others thinking that if you just continue to be nicer that they will suddenly some day have an epiphany and change?
    are you trying to change someone who does not want to change?

mental? how is your state of mind these days? know thyself...do you have occasional boats of anger or are you always angry? do you have occasional bad or sad days or are most of them like this?
    do you trouble dragging your butt out of bed
    or cant seem to sleep?

do you keep wanting to use a substance of some kind just to get thru your day?

you shutting yourself off from people? withdrawing within yourself? where are you going? why?

come back out into your life..one step at a time..

if you need a little help doing this then make that phone call ok?
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 02-11-2013 at 12:40 PM.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its february everyone
    its a new month...one month closer to spring time
    That means my seasonal insomnia is about to kick in! yippee!

getting enough rest?
    No. Family visited on vacation for a week. All we did was run around and stay up late talking.

getting any exercise?
    Not the norm, unless museums are hiking! lol

how is your diet?
    Bad. They wanted American food they don't have in England

if you are on meds or supps are you taking them? dont do any good if ya dont
    I take so much I rattle!

hhahaaha well ya cant help family

armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how is everyone doing this week?
    so far so good, was off from school today because my town has no idea how to maintain service roads (blizzard in the NE)
    getting any exercise?
    trying the best i can, training arms today. beginning to do cardio in the morning. hopefully that runner's high can inject some confidence.
    these things that are overwhelming you...
    can you name them one by one?
    i really like this girl that is out of my league and have absolutely no confidence and intentions to talk to her. then i reflect on how i have no chance with her because of my looks (the misc has partially influenced these thoughts on me). i feel ugly all the time which leads to me isolating myself from everyone. i do talk to people in school, but it's always me making the first initial contact. i feel very unapproachable, like no one is really interested in conversing with me. i remain very reticent because of this and the end result is always me being very lonely, but at the same time i like it. i've put too much trust into people in the past only to have the friendships broken by them using my kindness against me. at most times i feel like everyone is untrustworthy and only out to use me.
    Life's a garden, dig it.
    http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

clamz
    iwant2beswole
    nico

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So far so good today. Saturday night I experienced intense loneliness and emptiness. I sat with the feeling in mindfulness for at least 90 minutes, it passed and I felt stronger. Try to see my therapist this Friday as I am getting into dream work and insights.

Originally Posted by armored View Post
    so far so good, was off from school today because my town has no idea how to maintain service roads (blizzard in the NE)

trying the best i can, training arms today. beginning to do cardio in the morning. hopefully that runner's high can inject some confidence.

i really like this girl that is out of my league and have absolutely no confidence and intentions to talk to her. then i reflect on how i have no chance with her because of my looks (the misc has partially influenced these thoughts on me). i feel ugly all the time which leads to me isolating myself from everyone. i do talk to people in school, but it's always me making the first initial contact. i feel very unapproachable, like no one is really interested in conversing with me. i remain very reticent because of this and the end result is always me being very lonely, but at the same time i like it. i've put too much trust into people in the past only to have the friendships broken by them using my kindness against me. at most times i feel like everyone is untrustworthy and only out to use me.
    hon if you are letting the misc influence your own self esteem and confidence than you are on it too much
    your worth as a human being lies in many wonderful things ya know

Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000)
    My cousin dropped a bomb on me earlier today. She told me shes been depressed and that she did something stupid over the weekend. I didn't ask her what it was because I didn't want her to relive it and I would have broke down hearing it from her. I know she attempted suicide. Don't know how i feel right now. We are a close knit group of 6 cousins with her being the oldest and me the youngest so we have a different bond than the rest. I don't know what to do. So much running through my head right now. It sucks because I'm here in Canada (Vancouver) and shes in Chicago.

Ive been depressed the last 3-4 years but I've been doing better and I'm not going to fall back into the dark as I was before because I need to be strong for her. I had times where all I did was sleep, I had to be in the dark because I felt safe as weird as that sounds. I've only dealt with my own depression never others so what do I do?

hey armored, you are one of the better people I know here on the Misc. Hang in there.

morning lbm

Yeah so my weekend was rough. Just worked a lot of hours straight and then an overnight Sunday into Monday morning. Was taking the train home (which was late) and then had to take a bus from the halfway point due to repairs on a bridge. I pretty much lost it waiting for the bus. Just started ranting about how this state sucked so much ass and that this should not be happening.
    I cannot ever recall being that angry in public before. I actually cried on the bus I was so upset. Just broke down. Got home, said goodbye to my animals and was thinking of taking my life. Wanted to just jump in the river and freeze to death.
    lbm actually helped me a lot. I eventually became more calm and relaxed. Feel alright today. Just a bit tired still.
    rumpler of stiltskins

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well i saw the care team and they have upped my dose to 45 i started at 15 and then 30. i dont really believe meds do anything having tried alot. but it does help me sleep. and my lows arnt as low or for as long i guess. next stop would be 60 they said. thats whats new with me.
    darkninja soon you will be in the under 200lb club. good stuff.

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    well i saw the care team and they have upped my dose to 45 i started at 15 and then 30. i dont really believe meds do anything having tried alot. but it does help me sleep. and my lows arnt as low or for as long i guess. next stop would be 60 they said. thats whats new with me.
    darkninja soon you will be in the under 200lb club. good stuff.
    What meds are you taking?

Under 200 lbs would be a good thing for me. Today I am shooting for 218. I can do it. Just took and OEP with some juice.
    Also noticed it is light out when I get to work now, kind of smiled this morning. Spring is coming guys and gals, hang in there. I think a lot of us may feel a lot better.
    rumpler of stiltskins

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What meds are you taking?

Under 200 lbs would be a good thing for me. Today I am shooting for 218. I can do it. Just took and OEP with some juice.
    Also noticed it is light out when I get to work now, kind of smiled this morning. Spring is coming guys and gals, hang in there. I think a lot of us may feel a lot better.
    im on mirtazapine atm. they prob got other plans like behavior therapy. i will stick to it and see what happens.
    & that's good. i was 216lb about 6 months ago myself. if i can. you can

Closed Thread