LewieV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need to lose 20 pounds of body fat in 1.5 months.

I need to lose 20 pounds of body fat in a month and a half and am wondering if this is possible through ketosis? I think it is possible but need advice, support, and other information on the subject. Thank you!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It'll never happen without catastrophic muscle loss.

At your current weight, 2lbs a week will be pushing it.

Ketosis is not necessary but it can be helpful if you have a history of insulin resistance.

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why?????
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Registered User Good Eye Sniper's Avatar
    Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, given that I don't know much about you, You may want to take this advice w/ a grain of salt. BUT...The quickest way to fat loss is by stoking your metabolism and by eating less calories than you burn. The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn. Make sure you are doing the following:
    -HIIT cardio
    -Steady State cardio
    -Hard weight training sessions
    -Take EVERY exersize to failure!
    -Make sure you are getting in enough protein
    -I also like carb cycling. There are lots of great articles on bb com about it.

Remember man...Rome wasn't built in a day. But if you stick w/ it, you will get there! Good luck

kpizz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just ask Mr. Glenbuterol to assist you. I think Mr. Trent Bolone can help, and don't forget Miss. Diana Bowl
    stay safe

tbop23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Good Eye Sniper View Post
    Ok, given that I don't know much about you, You may want to take this advice w/ a grain of salt. BUT...The quickest way to fat loss is by stoking your metabolism and by eating less calories than you burn. The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn. Make sure you are doing the following:
    -HIIT cardio
    -Steady State cardio
    -Hard weight training sessions
    -Take EVERY exersize to failure!
    -Make sure you are getting in enough protein
    -I also like carb cycling. There are lots of great articles on bb com about it.

Remember man...Rome wasn't built in a day. But if you stick w/ it, you will get there! Good luck
    Great advice right here