AlexisAllen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Balance Training for Soccer

Balance in soccer essentially refers to the process of maintaining the center of gravity of a soccer player's body within the player’s support bases. In order for the player to establish and maintain his body’s center of gravity within his support bases when playing soccer, constant body adjustment and good body positioning in relation to space is essential.

* Effects
    A study conducted by Democritus University of Greece indicates that balance training significantly reduces the chances of injury in soccer and improves the overall performance of players. A study conducted in Germany of 24 female soccer players from the German premier league found that the more the minutes spent on balance training, the lower the rate of injuries.

* How it Works
    A soccer-specific balance training program or drill, which is normally time framed, is used by a player to help her improve her overall body balance. The training program is premeditated and geared toward achieving specific objectives. Among these are improved body balance and reduced chances of sustaining injuries when playing soccer.

* Considerations
    There are many balance training programs or drills that athletes can use to improve their balance in soccer, but considering a player’s individual balance level is important before settling for any one of the available programs. A simple way a player can test his balance level is by standing on one foot with his eyes closed and gauging how well he balances. In this way he can determine his balance level and establish the balance training drills that suit him the best.

* Types
    Types of balance training programs in soccer range from simple balance training drills for beginners to more challenging balance training drills for professional soccer athletes. Simple balance drills include standing on one foot and tossing a small ball, such as a medicine ball, back and forth in your hands. Experienced soccer players use more challenging balance training drills such as standing on one leg and squatting slowly to the ground and coming up again while carrying weights in both hands

* Benefits
    The benefits of balance training in soccer include improved body balance, reduced chances of sustaining injuries when playing soccer, enhanced muscle activation and improved overall soccer performance. Another plus of balance training is that it enhances the visibility of a player’s football skills, including dribbling skills because a player can showcase his soccer skills without losing balance and tripping. This results in increased enjoyment and satisfaction playing soccer.

Best Regards,
    Alexis Allen

AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just squat and no matter how you turn or fall, you won't be the breaking object :P

Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stand up on the ball, and u'll improve ur balance or juggle try some freestyles tricks
    V E N I V I D I V I C I -

MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep playing and training...ull be fine!

NDinani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The George St Pierre Rushfit Program has a dope ass Balance & Agility workout, I play soccer and now I'm able to do a whole toonnnn o' ****.

K114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry but what a bull**** study, all it would do is improve test scores, not overall performance! Scientifically there's no way to quantify that the balance training would reduce the chances of injuries either. Unless they can replicate the exact pressure on a joint between those who did the balance training to those who didn't!