Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Cellucor BCAA and Creatine LOG

This is one of my first official logs of supplements I suppose. I tend to normally just do a video review instead but this is something I've wanted to try so I'll try to post here daily with updates or any changes if I can. I'll be taking both of these supplements together along with some others in my current stack.

Lets start some things off by showing you my current pictures as of Today October 9th, 2012. That way you can get an idea of where I'm starting from. The lighting kind of destroys all muscle definition sorry about that!

As of this posting I haven't started Cellucor Creatine yet but I plan on starting that tomorrow or the next day.

I took 1 scoop a few hours before my workout to get how it would affect my body. I noticed the tingling from beta alanine within about 30 minutes but I felt a lot more alert and awake after taking this. It keep me on good energy for a few hours until I was ready to prep for my workout. Initially I was going to take this with my pre workout as well but I tried a different pre workout supplement today so my only interaction with the BCAA was earlier in the day.

Day 1 Cellucor BCAA

So for day 1 impressions I'm impressed with how I felt, the flavor was amazing (went with Watermelon) and I'm looking forward to combining this with my C4 and Creatine in the future for some explosive dosage of Beta Alanine .

My workout:

While my workout was only 45 minutes today, I was finishing up some exercises from the day before. After my workout I had felt totally fine. No loss of energy or excessive exhaustion like I sometimes feel after a workout. It could be due to my 1.5 cups brown rice about 45 min before workout, my pre workout I took or maybe just my brain. Its too early to tell at this point but I'll keep you updated.

Pull Up 3x to failure 14/7/6 (1 min rests)
    Bicep Preacher Curl (80-90lb) 8/8/8
    Rear Delt Raise (80-90lb) 8/8/8
    Calf Raises 70lb seated 8/8/8
    Workout time 37 minutes.

Diet:

My nutrition today was pretty solid, where I live the day isn't over yet so I still have a couple more hours to get some quality calories in.

Thats about it for Day 1 of Cellucor BCAA!

Stay Tuned for more

-Lloyd
    **YOUTUBE CHANNEL - www.youtube.com/asaltychip

NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 2 Cellucor BCAA & Creatine:

While I didnt take my BCAA's today it was because I was unable to get in my workout I had wanted. I didn't take any of my supplements today except for my normal protein and Cellucor creatine for maintenance.

As far as Cellucor's Creatine is considered the taste was good, no upset stomach but I did notice a mild cinnamon taste and a minimal sodium taste. I know thats due to the cinnamon bark extract and creasorb (salts).

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lookin forward to log bro! I really feel confident in our creapure/creasorb combo showing people what good ol' monohydrate can do.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Day 3:

I'll be taking Cellucor BCAA mixed with C4 extreme 30 minutes before my workout. As far as the Cellucor Creatine is concerned I had some severe diarrhea and actual vomiting mid afternoon today which I personally think might be from the Cellucor Creatine and added salts has shown possibility to cause diarrhea and vomiting. It lasted about 2 hours and its gone now but I am very curious what exactly it was, could have been my food I ate but I'm leaning to Cellucor creatine since It was my first time using it and I haven't vomited since back in February when I had food poisoning.

I'll be taking Cellucor creatine again today after my workout so I'll re edit this post workout on how the BCAA and Creatine went.

EDIT- My workout today went really good. I took Cellucor BCAA and C4 Extreme 30 minutes before workout along with my other pre workout supplement which is a test booster with some caffeine in it too. My workout time was about 1 hour.

I'm doing a modified version of Starting Strength (what works best for me)

Front Squat:
    2x5 @ 45lbs
    1x5 @ 65lbs
    1x3 @ 90lbs
    1x2 @ 115lbs
    3x5 @ 130 lbs (working set)

Military Press (from floor power clean it up)
    2x5 @ 45lbs
    1x5 @ 65lbs
    1x3 @ 90lbs
    1x2 @ 115lbs
    2x5 @ 130lbs

Deadlift
    2x5 @ 105lbs
    1x3 @ 145lbs
    1x2 @ 185lbs
    1x5 @ 210lbs

I had a really good energy throughout the workout, I never got that yawning feeling like I sometimes get with just C4 Extreme, maybe that is from the BCAA's and test booster together who knows but I'm really happy with how my workout went considering how sick I felt a couple hours prior to working out.

Post Workout- I took my mass gainer and 1 scoop of Cellucor Creatine and I feel fine right now, haven't experienced any sickness or anything but I'll keep you updated if it reoccurs. Maybe it was from eating too much food early in the morning and not the cellucor creatine! We'll see

Thats all for now.
    Last edited by NuWaveFitness; 10-11-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Day 4 Cellucor BCAA:

I took 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout along with 1 scoop C4 Extreme, I had some personal things come up so I wasn't able to workout until 2 hours after! Yet I still felt really good so I'm happy for that. I've been hitting some new PRs(military press and today with skullcrushers) in my workouts lately, not sure what but my past few days have been really good workouts.

Today I worked out smaller muscle groups since it was an offish day from my main workout.

Dips 3 sets of 5

using a Bench and chair for depth

Reps - 40/30/30 (1:30 rest per set)

3 minute rest

Skullcrushers 3 sets of 8 (70,75,80lbs)

8/8/8 (3 minutes rest set set)

Hamstring Curls 3 sets of 8 (57.5lbs)

8/8/8

Workout Time: 30 minutes

Day 4 Cellucor Creatine:

I took 1 scoop post workout mixed with 8-10 oz of water. That taste is definitely different than bulk creatine monohydrate so if you cant withstand some cinnamon/saltiness taste then I suggest you mix it with your favorite juice or something! I used a spoon and it mixed just fine in water with a little bit of grit at the bottom(like all creatine mono).

Feeling pretty good so far.

Day 5 Cellucor BCAA:

Today I mixed 1 scoop BCAA with my C4 for my pre workout shake. I enjoy the tingles from the beta alanine and im almost getting close to an optimal dose with it combined (3.1g vs 3.2-6g optimal). Overall I felt pretty strong today even though my workout was just about 15-20 minutes of abs and some Russian twists afterwards.

Day 5 Cellucor Creatine:

Took 1 scoop post workout mixed with my protein shake. Feeling good overall haven't gotten any other side effects or anything reported.

Tomorrow is like a stretching/light yoga day so we'll see how everything goes! Keep on going forward!

Day 6 Cellucor BCAA: I took 1 scoop mixed with c4 pre workout but I just wasnt feeling it today in the gym so I only did like 20 minutes of my workout then stopped. Hoping for better results tomorrow.

Didnt take Creatine today.

Day 7 Cellucor BCAA: Took 1 scoop mixed with C4 to finish up my workout felt pretty good but I started yawning like I do sometimes when using C4. Managed to do better in my workout today didnt make any new PR or anything though.

Day 7 Creatine: Mixed 1 scoop with my weight gainer and feeling pretty good right now. I'm still overall pretty exhausted and tired from my workout and having to move some furniture across the street.

Onwards!

Day 8 Cellucor BCAA:

Took 1 scoop before my workout, felt pretty good haven't seen anything substantial but im having good workouts. Todays workout was a lot better, I felt really big pumps in my arms( my workout today) and overall pretty happy with it.

Day 8 Cellucor Creatine:

I took 1 scoop mixed with my post workout protein shake. My muscles feel a little fuller but I'm not sure just yet maybe its in my head

Day 9 Cellucor BCAA : Took 1 scoop pre workout and did much better in my abdominal workout which was about 20 minutes long than last week.

Day 9 Cellucor Creatine : Took 1 scoop post workout in my protein shake. Im super thirsty with this creatine but thats pretty normal. All is going well so far

Day 10 Cellucor BCAA : Took 1 scoop mixed with my pre workout about 1 hour before my workout and probably should have done it sooner since the beta alanine effects from C4 and overall jittery feeling wore off. Only had about 600 calories before training and even though I had a good training session ( front squats (new PR), military press, and deadlifts) I still felt really hungry so ill be enjoying a good post workout meal .

Day 10 Cellucor Creatine : Took 1 scoop post workout that thirsty feeling is really prevalent so make sure you have water when taking creatine

Day 11 Cellucor BCAA: Took 1 scoop mixed with 1/2 scoop C4 (trying not to become too dependent on C4 for workouts even though I like the beta alanine feel). Did good in my workout was some tricep and hamstring workouts minor muscle groups today. Didn't hit any new PR but felt strong and pretty good even though im currently out of my mass gainer shake.

Day 11 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop with some LEMONADE about 45 minutes after my workout. Mixed okay but was super foamy at the top and I had to let the drink settle for a bit before I could drink it . Was still pretty good though

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keepin' it dedicated, and great job disciplining yourself on the pre-workout stims. I've been leaning more, and more towards the non-stims like BCAA and Creatine to see what they can provide. It has been like 3 years since I have not relied on stims, but I feel pretty good thus far.

It's too easy with all the stims around the office, lol.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Keepin' it dedicated, and great job disciplining yourself on the pre-workout stims. I've been leaning more, and more towards the non-stims like BCAA and Creatine to see what they can provide. It has been like 3 years since I have not relied on stims, but I feel pretty good thus far.

It's too easy with all the stims around the office, lol.
    I'm addicted to C4 man its just soo great to me. Even though its lesser dosed than some other newer pre workouts C4 is a classic for me. The name is awesome, telling people I take C4 before a workout they are like O.O :O. Which is one of the reasons I like it lol. I think I have 4 or 5 empty 60 serving containers (dont worry I cycle off ). I like keeping them around as honor badges ^_^.

Day 12 Cellucor BCAA: 1 scoop BCAA & 1/2 scoop C4 15 minutes before my workout and did an awesome job on my workout program. I restarted my modified workout program because after session #24 I like to deload and start back up again. I probably should have waited a week to fully re tune my body and rest but I waited about 1-2 days and today I started light and a 5lb increase will occur every workout.

Workouts Sets 3x5
    backsquat :110 lbs
    Incline Bench Press: 115lbs
    BB Row: 80lbs

I've never done Incline Bench Press before for working sets so I'll actually be trying to work on this to improve the number and also build my upper chest some .

Day 12 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop mixed with Super Sport protein about 2 hours after my workout. I'm still waiting on my weight gainer to come in and assist me in hitting 3535 calories per day as its pretty tough for me given my meal timing.

10-23-12

Day 13 Cellucor BCAA: 1 serving pre and NO c4 taken at all. The workout was pretty easy took about 30 minutes or so. 3 sets of weighted chin ups with 20lb vest, barbell bicep curls, rear delt raises and some hamstring curls. Since this is day 2 of my program I'm started the weight pretty low to build back up 5lb increase every workout so it wasn't very tough but ya know sometimes we gotta build back up stronger ^_^.

Day 13 Cellucor Creatine: I think I forgot to take this actually since Im posting this a day late lol

10-24-12

Day 14 Cellucor BCAA: I took 1 scoop along with 1/2 scoop C4 extreme pre workout. Todays workout was some abdominal workout for about 30 minutes. Core and abs focused. Even though today was my 21st birthday I managed to do my workout (at 9pm but still lol). Good workout pretty standard here.

Day 14 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop post workout with some vegetable chop suey I ate .

Day 15 Cellucor BCAA: I didn't actually try my BCAA today I tried this new pre workout sample I got with my bodybuilding order. So I can't really comment much on today but I had a really good workout still . Did some Front squats, military press and deadlifts.

Day 15 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop post workout with 1 scoop of cellucor super sport protein. I had some stomach discomfort about 15 minutes after taking it but I think that was due to me not having enough whole food for the day yet I had like one whole food meal and the rest were supplements lol.

Overall pretty good workout day feeling strong

Day 16 Cellucor BCAA: Didnt take this today with my workout, I'll probably take it later tonight after dinner I dunno yet! . All i took was a testbooster and my pre workout 1 serving before

Workout #2 finish up

Dips: 35/20/25 1min 30 rest per set diff 6/10
    Skullcrushers: 8(normal grip)/8(close smooth grip)/ 8(smooth grip) - diff 5/10
    Calf Raises: 8(normal) / 8( pointed out) / 8 (pointed in) - no rest didnt drop ret- diff 4/10

Workout Time: 30 minutes
    Energy Level: 8/10
    Sleep: 7hrs 30 minutes

Day 16 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop post workout with 1 scoop super sport protein mixed together. Feeling pretty good nothing bad to report for the creatine usage yet. Feeling firm

16 days in, time flies!!

I'm about 20 days into getting back to the gym 4 days a week. Finally, feeling normal again! lol.

16 days in, time flies!!

I'm about 20 days into getting back to the gym 4 days a week. Finally, feeling normal again! lol.
    haha I feel ya.

Sorry for the lack of daily updates been pre occupied.

Here is for

10-27-12- 10-29-12

Cellucor BCAA: I haven't been really taking this pre workout since I've been experimenting with some pre workout samples I got. I always plan to take this as a recovery drink post workout but I usually just take my creatine alone. Maybe I'll try to mix this post workout with my creatine we'll see. For what I've been using of it it has been working fine. I haven't noticed any changes without using it though.

Cellucor Creatine: I stopped using this for a few days since I was hitting my workouts later and just eating whole foods post workout instead of my usual creatine post workout. I got back on it yesterday and I felt really bigger and stronger probably due to water retention. I had a good workout yesterday and I was feeling smaller the last 2 days due to not using my supplements 100% like I should have been.

Day 20 Cellucor BCAA: I'm actually drinking this right now post workout mixed with 1 scoop creatine. I'm not sure how I'll feel taking beta alanine as post workout but we'll see. I can already feeling the tingling starting on my lips lol. Did a solid workout today though. I didn't take a Cellucor preworkout but I did try a sample packet I received of something else but it wore off after like an hour lol.

Workout #3 finish up
    working set Barbell Rows 85lbs: 5 ( belt) / 5 ( belt) / 5 (belt) diff- 5/10
    Pull Ups 3 sets to failure: 15/10/6 diff - 7/10 felt really really strong here told they were actually ez mode
    Bicep Curl 50lbs: 8/8/8 diff - 5/10
    Rear Delt Raise 50lbs: 8/8/8 diff - 5/10
    Hamstring Curls 35lbs: 8/8/8 diff 4/10

Energy Level: 8.5/10
    Sleep: 7 hours

Day 20 Cellucor Creatine: Mixed with my cellucor BCAA drink for post workout recovery. Feeling good my arms especiall feel pretty full and firm right now but thats probably from the workout . I'll keep ya updated again tomorrow is just an ab workout but we'll see how it goes!

Day 21 Cellucor BCAA: I took 1 scoop before my workout, since today was only an abdominal workout I didn't to take any caffeine pre workout since I didn't really need that much of a boost for energy. The BCAA drink pre workout helped me to get amped for my exercise though

Workout: Abdominals
    was gonna do ab ripper x decided to make my own up

1. Roman Chairs ( 3 sets hold for 1 minute per set, rest 30 seconds)
    2. Reverse Crunch on Bench (3 sets 25 reps, rest 30 seconds per set)
    3. Seated Twists (3 sets 25 reps rest 30 seconds per set)
    4. Crunch with Feet on Chair (3 sets 25 reps rest 30 seconds per set)
    5. Crunch Twist with Feet on Chair (1 set 25 reps)

Time: 20 minutes

Energy: 8/10
    Sleep: 8.5 hrs

Day 21 Cellucor Creatine: Currently talking this right now mixed with just water(1 scoop). Also eating 1 can salmon and 1 can of corn with some crackers too.

Day 22 Cellucor BCAA: Took 1 serving actually about 10 minutes during my workout and also sipped it in my workout. Reason being is because I had taken a sample pre workout 30 minutes before I planned to do my workout but something came up and I was stuck trying to fix a laptop that wouldn't boot for like 3 hours. I didn't manage to get it fixed and it kinda annoyed me so I started my workout a little late at about 8PM. I needed some energy since the pre workout had faded so I took the BCAA in hopes for that and it gave me some good sustained energy for my workout

Workout: Session # 4

Warm up -10 minutes foam roll

Front Squats 80lbs: 5( no belt) / 5 / 5 diff - 5/10
    Military Press 85lbs: 5(from rack no belt) / 5 / 5 diff - 6/10
    Deadlift 160lbs: 5/ diff 6/10
    Dips 30/20/25 w/ feet on chair
    Skullcrushers: 8/8/8 diff 5/10
    1 Legged Standing Calf Raises with barbell (60lbs) 8/8/8 per leg diff 8/10

5 minute cool down

Workout Time: 1 hr 15 minutes
    Energy: 7/10
    Sleep: 8hrs
    I dont usually foam roll for a warm up but I wanted to try it out and see how it worked for me.

Day 22 Cellucor Creatine: Going to take this later tonight probably in the next 30 minutes or so.

11-2-12

Day 23 Cellucor BCAA: Took 1 serving mixed with creatine in the evening. Today was a rest day so I didn't do any exercise but I wanted to stay true and at least take these supplements since they dont really have a bad effect if you take on a non training day.

Day 23 Cellucor Creatine: Took the 1 serving mixed with BCAA. Had some mild stomach discomfort for about 15 minutes but it went away pretty fast. Probably because I had so many calories today. Doing my best to stay true to my 3535 calorie goal per day.

Thankfully today I did hit over 3535 calories now to just repeat that for another 365 days lol.

11-3-12
    Day 24 Cellucor BCAA: I took 1 scoop mixed with creatine towards the last 30 minutes of my workout and really just drank it fast but it was pretty taste and helped me I think to continue through the workout. I had 1 scoop C4 as my pre workout.

Workout
    warm up - 10 min foam roller

Session # 5Squats 120lbs: 5( no belt) / 5 (no belt) / 5 ( no belt ) diff 6/10
    Bench Press 125lbs: incline 5/ 5/ 5 diff 6/10
    Barbell Rows: 90lbs: 5( no belt)/ 5( no belt) / 5 ( no belt ) diff 5/10
    Weighted Chin Ups(20lbs): 12/7/5 (1 min rest per set) diff 9/10
    Bicep Preacher Curl 55lbs: 8/8 /8 diff 4/10
    Rear Delt Raise 55lbs:
    Hamstring Curls 40lbs:

Workout Time: 1 hr 35 minutes
    Energy: 8.5 / 10
    Sleep: 10.5 hrs

Day 24 Cellucor Creatine: Took 1 scoop mixed with the BCAA intra workout during the last 30 minutes to continue to have the energy needed to finish strong. I think the mixture of these helped a lot in this regard .

How's the total Creatine experience going for you? You find a difference with the added phosphates from normal monohydrate?

How's the total Creatine experience going for you? You find a difference with the added phosphates from normal monohydrate?
    I was on ON creatine mono for a good couple months before instantly switching to this. The one thing I have noticed is I'm a lot more thirsty in general on this creatine. I feel like water is being extracted from areas and going to the muscle fibers to saturate them more than using ON creatine considering after about 30 minutes of this I'm drinking water like a horse and urinating a lot so something is working. My arms do feel somewhat more fuller but yet firm when I flex but other than that I cant really say anything as far as distinct differences as we know though creatine is a long term type supplement though

11-4-12

Cellucor BCAA Day 25: So today was actually a Cardio workout which I haven't done in quite some time. I want to keep my cardiovascular endurance up so I did a 45 minute circuit workout. I burned maybe 300 calories or so and I took the BCAA & 1 scoop creatine mixed about 20 minutes into my workout as an intra workout booster. It allowed me to push through and not crash on this so I'm happy about that . Only been taking 1 scoop at a time for majority of this log.

Workout: Cardio Circuit
    Time: 45 minutes
    Energy Level: 7/10

Cellucor Creatine Day 25: Taking 1 scoop mixed with my BCAA is something I like better not simply because taking BCAA drink then remembering to take a creatine drink can be sometimes annoying and you might forget. If you take a protein shake post workout then def mix in the creatine but then you miss out on the BCAA? So you see how it can get complicated depending on how many supplements you are taking so just make sure to mix and match accordingly for the best results.

I'm pleased with how long the creatine is lasting me but I'm almost out of the BCAA that thing goes fast!