Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuWaveFitness View Post
    I was on ON creatine mono for a good couple months before instantly switching to this. The one thing I have noticed is I'm a lot more thirsty in general on this creatine. I feel like water is being extracted from areas and going to the muscle fibers to saturate them more than using ON creatine considering after about 30 minutes of this I'm drinking water like a horse and urinating a lot so something is working. My arms do feel somewhat more fuller but yet firm when I flex but other than that I cant really say anything as far as distinct differences as we know though creatine is a long term type supplement though
    I think between loading on higher doses of Beta Alanine/HICA (BCAA), Creatine (Creapure), and Phosphates (Creasorb), the landscape for creatine in the body is a bit different from just plane creapure. I'd expect to see some fuller muscle bellies, and more striations during workouts ( more than normal) once fully loaded on COR-Creatine.

Especially, in a circuit style routine, the results should be more standout over multiple workouts.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It might be Mike but I haven't found any human research studies to back that up yet but maybe I just fail at looking

11-5-12
    Cellucor BCAA Day 26: Took 1 scoop BCAA & Creatine mixed together for my intra workout. Felt good and it gave me the energy I needed to push through a lifting day. I'm still on a lighter weight on my program but its gradually increasing .

Workout: Session 6
    Workout Sets only listed

Front Squat 90lbs: 5/5/5 (no belt aiming to strengthen core) diff 7/10
    Military Press from rack 90lbs: 5/5/ (no belt) diff 6/10
    Deadlift 165lbs: 5/ belt diff 7/10

Workout Time: 45 minutes
    Energy 8/10
    Sleep: 7hrs 45 minutes

Cellucor Creatine Day 26: Mixed with 1 scoop BCAA.

11-6-12

Cellucor BCAA Day 27: I had a client that I was going to try who is a friend of a friend and I know them socially. They were supposed to show up after 3PM and by 4:30 didnt call me or anything and I called them and it turns out that my friend spotted them at ROSS shopping and on the phone but didnt call me to let me know. So I basically wasted my time waiting around for this person to show up so I could train. This pushed my workout back even though it was a stretch day I didnt get to do it. So no supplements taken today.

Workout: 1hr stretching (missed)

OBAMA!!!!!

Cellucor Creatine Day 27:^read above

11-7-12

Cellucor BCAA Day 28: Back on the wagon today with my workout it felt really good. I havent taken my BCAA or Creatine yet but I just finished my workout about 15 minutes ago and I'll be starting it after my shower for some post workout action. I did take 1 scoop C4 extreme and a test booster for a pre workout though.

Workout: Session #6 Minor muscle group finish up and AB Workout.

Dips: 30/25/20 (feet on chair body weight used) diff 8/10, 1 min rests
    Skullcrushers 55lbs 8/8/8 1 min rests diff 7/10
    Standing Barbell Calf Raises 55lbs: 10/30 diff 4/10 (increase 5lbs every workout)

AB Workout
    Roman Chairs (3 sets, 1 min each) 1 min rest per set diff 8/10
    Reverse Crunch on Bench (3sets 25 reps 30 sec rest per set) diff 7/10
    Seated Twists (3 sets 25 reps 30 sec rest per set) diff 6/10
    Crunch with Feet on Chair (3 sets 25 reps 30 sec rest per set) diff 6/10
    Crunch Twist with Feet on Chair (2 sets 25 reps 30 sec rest per set) diff 7/10

Workout Time: 48 minutes
    Energy Level: 8/10
    Sleep: 9 hrs (ZMA taken)

*Overall it was a good workout but the standing calf raises were painfully easy the one legged standing version is a lot tougher and requires more stabilization so I might do that next time to isolate each muscle separately.

Cellucor Creatine Day 28: Will take 1 scoop post workout with cellucor bcaa.
    **YOUTUBE CHANNEL - www.youtube.com/asaltychip

NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    11-8-12

Day 29 Cellucor BCAA:

In the beginning few days I would mix this with my pre workout C4 Extreme and feel pretty good. Now I tend to try to mix 1 scoop bcaa with cellucor creatine for a post workout drink. This approach is tougher because sometimes I forget to take anything besides whole food post workout but whatever works for you! Took it post workout today with 1 scoop creatine tasted good and kept me full actually for like an hour or two.

Workout: #7
    Workout Sets*
    Backsquats 125lbs: 5/5/5 no belt diff - 7/10
    Incline Bench Press 130lbs: 5/ 5/ 5 / diff - 7/10
    Barbell Row 95lbs: 5/5/5 no belt diff - 6/10

Workout Time: 56 minutes
    Energy: 8/10
    Sleep: 8hr 30 min

Day 29 Cellucor Creatine: Noticing extreme thrist from water extraction more so than my ON creatine would give. Maybe thats from the added phosphates and salts but oh well its not that big a deal water is good for you

11-9-12

Day 30 Cellucor BCAA: Contining to take this. I've got about 1 more scoop left and once I finish my other stack which will be done in a few days i'll try to post a picture or two and see if there was any significant progress. My weights are still increasing from restarting the program midway through my stack so its hard to see if we've made HUGE gains but I'm feeling good

#7 Finish Up

Pull Ups 3 sets to failure: 15/7/6 , 45 sec rest per set - diff 8/10
    Barbell Bicep Curls 60lbs: 8/8/8 1 min rest per set- diff 8/10
    Rear Delt Raise w/ Barbell 60lbs: 8/ 16 / 30 sec rest per set diff 5/10
    Hamstring Curls 45lbs: 8/8/8 30 sec rest per set - diff 4/10, last set 7/10

Workout Time: 40 minutes
    Energy 7/10
    Sleep:8hr 30 min

Day 30 Cellucor Creatine: I've got A LOT of days left of this I'd say probably another 20-30 days considering I only take 1 scoop (5g) post workout which gives me 50 servings. I like it better mixed with my BCAA instead of drinking it in plain water because it is a little weird taste wise.

11-10-12

Day ** Cellucor BCAA: Haven't taken it yet today and I dunno if I will since its my last scoop left. I really like the container (lol) all matte black and I want to savor this last scoop! If i decide to take it tonight for post workout I'll update here.

Workout # 8

Frontsquats 95lbs: 5/5/5 no belt, 1 min rest per set, diff 7/10
    Military Press from Rack 95lbs: 5/5 1 min rest per set, diff - 7/10
    Deadlift 170lbs: 5/ diff - 6/10

I felt really strong and good form on the deadlifts today which is something I've been working on. A lot of people told me I had bad form on my deadlifts so I'm trying to improve upon that and today seemed good .

Workout Time: 50 minutes
    Energy: 6/10
    Sleep: 7 hrs 45 minutes

Day ** Cellucor Creatine: Haven't taken it yet but I plan to later tonight. Either straight water or with my last scoop of BCAA(I WILL REMEMBER YOU MY FRIEND!)

I made my 30 day stack in a video review on my channel since there was some stuff I went over! Still got about 20-30 days of the creatine left. I enjoyed the BCAA though and the flavor/mixability was awesome!

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuWaveFitness View Post
    I made my 30 day stack in a video review on my channel since there was some stuff I went over! Still got about 20-30 days of the creatine left. I enjoyed the BCAA though and the flavor/mixability was awesome!
    Awesome job as always. Looking forward to the vid, and further feedback. Hit me up when if you want to do a log anytime. Maybe the new protein once its available for promos.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Awesome job as always. Looking forward to the vid, and further feedback. Hit me up when if you want to do a log anytime. Maybe the new protein once its available for promos.
    I got the video out on my youtube channel you can see in my comment I'm not allowed to link cellucor videos here