SirEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Excercises without equipment ?

Hey

I'm trying to formulate a work out to cover most of the muscle groups without equipment.....

Well thats a partial lie - i have Dumbbells, but other than that its all i can afford but need to work my entire body...

Does any one have a good list of exercises i can do with good gains with just what i have available that covers all the muscle groups?

DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTaylor1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SirEctomorph View Post
    Hey

I'm trying to formulate a work out to cover most of the muscle groups without equipment.....

Well thats a partial lie - i have Dumbbells, but other than that its all i can afford but need to work my entire body...

Does any one have a good list of exercises i can do with good gains with just what i have available that covers all the muscle groups?
    There is endless amounts you can do mate, check out the Exercises on bodyspace and that will give you lot's of tips and ideas.

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would look into buying some gymnastic rings

www.gymnasticbodies.com has some and a very detailed book on bodyweight training

JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SirEctomorph View Post
    Hey

That's definitely not an issue, unfortunately this is actually what I'm doing at this time because gym fees are honestly cutting a bit into my finances. If I could reccommend one more piece of equipment that's extremely beneficial, a pull up bar that would maybe attach to your door frame.

But honestly, there are a myriad of articles and workouts that are buiilt for those who only have access to dumbells and their own body weight, and their honestly great for building lean, powerful, muscle; given that you use the correct form and timing in between sets.

If I may suggest, circuit training, this is what I'm working on right now. I perform a three day split, Chest/Triceps, Back/biceps, Shoulders/Legs, with a one day rest after the three daysm, then repeat. I also like to exercise abs every night as well, and I get in about 20-30 min of cardio by riding my bike every night also.

These workouts are honestly great, I do about 5 exercises in the circuit and my reps per circuit set are as follows, 10,8,6,4,2. Trust me, you will get tired at the end given you are using the correct amount of weight. If you're looking for any details throw me over a message and I'll help ya out.

SirEctomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok - as long as there are suitable excercises without the equipment that do the job i'll do some searching!