Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, it feels like you just started dieting for your show yesterday.... where has the time gone. I haven't been keeping up in here as much as I'd like, but from what I've just read it sounds like prep is going really well. Macros still look VERY comfortable which is awesome because that means you have a lot of room to make maneuvers later on.

I think my fat intake today = your fat intake for an entire week. Sry, not sry.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed to this thread brah. Looking solid as, can't wait to see what you look like come show day.

How long did it take for you to get up to squatting with the weights you do now from say, doing reps with 100kg? Any tips haha? Just curious because I wanna be moving that kinda weight around!

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Solid wheels, mirin'.

I'm contributing 3DMJ for sharing their knowledge and tips. I made changes in my life that really helped me out not to be a bro.

If you want, you might leave a comment or so/thread: 150624873

3DMJ all the way although I'm not trained by them but just inspired, very inspired.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah man the package your gunna bring show day is gonna be nuts! Keep up the great work!
    advertising not permitted

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Off day - 27/12/12

Weight:
    76.2kg (168lbs) <--- I told ya it was coming! WEIGHT LOW!

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    Off

Training:
    Off

Notes:
    OHHHH YEAAA! Prep low and still dropping! Legs are starting to get really deep cuts, especially on my side shows. Starting to get glute outlines too which is very exciting.

On another note here's an article I typed up the other day on deloading if anyone is interested. Would love your guys' feedback.
    https://www.********.com/notes/natur...79320145546659

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Dude, it feels like you just started dieting for your show yesterday.... where has the time gone. I haven't been keeping up in here as much as I'd like, but from what I've just read it sounds like prep is going really well. Macros still look VERY comfortable which is awesome because that means you have a lot of room to make maneuvers later on.

I think my fat intake today = your fat intake for an entire week. Sry, not sry.
    Tell me about it dude! When I was working out how long I have been prepping for I was like WTF!?!
    Yep my thinking exactly. Brad has said he doesn't see me getting any lower with my macros for a good while as weight seems to be dropping very quickly on these numbers.
    Lol fat ain't sh*t! Carbs on the other hand

Originally Posted by aussieryan View Post
    Subbed to this thread brah. Looking solid as, can't wait to see what you look like come show day.

How long did it take for you to get up to squatting with the weights you do now from say, doing reps with 100kg? Any tips haha? Just curious because I wanna be moving that kinda weight around!
    Thanks Ryan. You have any plans on getting on stage again? I can't believe May will be 2 years since we competed last o.o

Hmm well last November I think my 2RM was 115kg and just before I started prep (September/October) I hit 180kg for a set of 5.
    As cliche as it sounds, consistency, consistency, consistency. I think having a smart plan and implementing it is probably your best bet. Don't neglect deloads either. For me if I dont deload my squat and deadlift in particular quite regularly then I stall out really quick.

Other tips would be to work on mobility and form and scale the weight back if need be! I'm working with a guy now who has stalled out on his lower lifts and I had him send me some videos of form. Although his form wasn't 'bad' there was definitely some leakage and a lot of it came from poor mobility. Its been almost 7 weeks now and there hasn't been a week where he hasn't added weight to the bar or reps to a set.

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Solid wheels, mirin'.

I'm contributing 3DMJ for sharing their knowledge and tips. I made changes in my life that really helped me out not to be a bro.

If you want, you might leave a comment or so/thread: 150624873

3DMJ all the way although I'm not trained by them but just inspired, very inspired.
    Great to hear man! They're a great group and have done this sport a massive justice.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    yeah man the package your gunna bring show day is gonna be nuts! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks Alex Getting excited now!

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deep cuts ^_^
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Thanks Ryan. You have any plans on getting on stage again? I can't believe May will be 2 years since we competed last o.o

Hmm well last November I think my 2RM was 115kg and just before I started prep (September/October) I hit 180kg for a set of 5.
    As cliche as it sounds, consistency, consistency, consistency. I think having a smart plan and implementing it is probably your best bet. Don't neglect deloads either. For me if I dont deload my squat and deadlift in particular quite regularly then I stall out really quick.

Other tips would be to work on mobility and form and scale the weight back if need be! I'm working with a guy now who has stalled out on his lower lifts and I had him send me some videos of form. Although his form wasn't 'bad' there was definitely some leakage and a lot of it came from poor mobility. Its been almost 7 weeks now and there hasn't been a week where he hasn't added weight to the bar or reps to a set.
    Yeah I'm thinking INBA and WNBF in the second half of next year. Gonna try to get up to a lean 85 and come down to around 75. I wanna prep for 22 weeks (I prepped for 12 last time, but I think 22 would have me shredded) so if I'm sitting where I wanna be with 22 weeks to the first show then I'll be doing it. So my mindset right now is making it to the gym everyday and getting my weight steady around that 85 mark, which I know I can do if I make the effort to train everyday and eat sufficiently. Pretty excited just thinking about it! Gonna be tough though cause I'll be in the Juniors next year which will be a big step up for me.

Yeah, consistency is the go, I always fail in that regard. I'd like to be squatting 3 plates a side for reps so I think that's gonna be my goal at first. Pretty confident that with some consistency I can do that, but the holiday period has killed me haha. My form is almost perfect though, Dad is a bodybuilder and has been for my whole life, and legs were his thing. So squatting comes pretty naturally to me as I was taught from a young age. I'm just a little impatient, I wanna be at your level now haha!

Anyway man, "get lines in your ass" and you'll dominate the Teens, cause that is a rare sight and you have the mass to pull it off well. I might be coming to watch the South Coast show next year because Dad is prepping a guy for the same shows I plan on competing in and he wants to take him to a show to see how it all works. So let me know if you're planning on doing that show because I'll keep an eye out for you!

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking solid, keep up the good work!

3DMJ!!! Hoping to see you with shredded glutes and hams, and also wish this to myself.

GOODLUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

3+ deads - 29/12/12

Weight:
    76.3kg (168.2lbs)

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    400 MISS

Training:
    3+ deads:
    85 x 5,
    105 x 5,
    127.5 x 3,
    147.5 x 1,
    170 x 1,
    190 (419lbs) x 2 <--- needed 3, but with all factors to consider I wasn't that unhappy.
    170 (375lbs) x 3, 3, 3, 3

HS Horizontal Row (3 x 6-8/3')
    40 x 8, 8, 8

Vertical row (3 x 10-12/2')
    47 x 12,
    52 x 12,
    57 x 12

DB bicep curls (3 x 10-15/1.5')
    10 x 15
    12.5 x 12
    14 x 10

Occluded Extensions

Occluded Curls

Notes:
    Had a really bad night last night. Yesterday morning I got hit out of no where with a pretty bad cold, body was aching, head hurt, sore throat etc. Last night I had a fever which got pretty high to the point I was hallucinating. This workout wasn't expected to be so great as I really felt like crap this morning, but regardless I was only 1 rep short and still managed to get 375 for 4 sets of triples.
    Cardio destroyed as well, especially as I was struggling to breathe normally.

On the plus side I also just got done with a skype session with Eric Helms and we went over quite a few things I was curious about. I loved getting the science behind some of my Q's too. With that said it looks like training might be changing up a bit in the coming days, however I will keep you guys posted.

Originally Posted by Jumpman3210 View Post
    Deep cuts ^_^
    Yessir! Really liking what the scale and mirror are doing!

Originally Posted by aussieryan View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking INBA and WNBF in the second half of next year. Gonna try to get up to a lean 85 and come down to around 75. I wanna prep for 22 weeks (I prepped for 12 last time, but I think 22 would have me shredded) so if I'm sitting where I wanna be with 22 weeks to the first show then I'll be doing it. So my mindset right now is making it to the gym everyday and getting my weight steady around that 85 mark, which I know I can do if I make the effort to train everyday and eat sufficiently. Pretty excited just thinking about it! Gonna be tough though cause I'll be in the Juniors next year which will be a big step up for me.

Yeah, consistency is the go, I always fail in that regard. I'd like to be squatting 3 plates a side for reps so I think that's gonna be my goal at first. Pretty confident that with some consistency I can do that, but the holiday period has killed me haha. My form is almost perfect though, Dad is a bodybuilder and has been for my whole life, and legs were his thing. So squatting comes pretty naturally to me as I was taught from a young age. I'm just a little impatient, I wanna be at your level now haha!

Anyway man, "get lines in your ass" and you'll dominate the Teens, cause that is a rare sight and you have the mass to pull it off well. I might be coming to watch the South Coast show next year because Dad is prepping a guy for the same shows I plan on competing in and he wants to take him to a show to see how it all works. So let me know if you're planning on doing that show because I'll keep an eye out for you!
    Wicked bro! I might see you on stage then!

Haha there's your answer, consistency! Patience and trusting the process will take you a hell of a long way man.

I appreciate that bro. I made a promise to myself that i'm not ending this prep until I have gotten to a level of striated glutes. Will be great to see you if you come down bro!

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Looking solid, keep up the good work!

3DMJ!!! Hoping to see you with shredded glutes and hams, and also wish this to myself.

GOODLUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
    Haha good on ya man. Thanks and to you too!

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight:
    76.3kg (168.2lbs)

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    400 MISS

Training:
    3+ deads:
    85 x 5,
    105 x 5,
    127.5 x 3,
    147.5 x 1,
    170 x 1,
    190 (419lbs) x 2 <--- needed 3, but with all factors to consider I wasn't that unhappy.
    170 (375lbs) x 3, 3, 3, 3

HS Horizontal Row (3 x 6-8/3')
    40 x 8, 8, 8

Vertical row (3 x 10-12/2')
    47 x 12,
    52 x 12,
    57 x 12

DB bicep curls (3 x 10-15/1.5')
    10 x 15
    12.5 x 12
    14 x 10

Occluded Extensions

Occluded Curls

Notes:
    Had a really bad night last night. Yesterday morning I got hit out of no where with a pretty bad cold, body was aching, head hurt, sore throat etc. Last night I had a fever which got pretty high to the point I was hallucinating. This workout wasn't expected to be so great as I really felt like crap this morning, but regardless I was only 1 rep short and still managed to get 375 for 4 sets of triples.
    Cardio destroyed as well, especially as I was struggling to breathe normally.

On the plus side I also just got done with a skype session with Eric Helms and we went over quite a few things I was curious about. I loved getting the science behind some of my Q's too. With that said it looks like training might be changing up a bit in the coming days, however I will keep you guys posted.

Yessir! Really liking what the scale and mirror are doing!

Wicked bro! I might see you on stage then!

Haha there's your answer, consistency! Patience and trusting the process will take you a hell of a long way man.

I appreciate that bro. I made a promise to myself that i'm not ending this prep until I have gotten to a level of striated glutes. Will be great to see you if you come down bro!

Haha good on ya man. Thanks and to you too!
    Must be hitting them fibers via shrooms? lol get well mate!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ryan killing it dude! Congrats on new low brother. Keen to see what Eric had to say about new training program etc
    Not long now bro time is flying. I will get to your show and certainly watch you kill some it- can't see anyone having better legs at your weight and height mate

3+ bench - 30/12/12

Weight:
    76kg (167.6lbs) <--- ANOTHER LOW!

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    425 MISS

Training:
    3+ bench:
    37.5 x 5,
    45 x 5,
    55 x 3,
    65 x 1,
    72.5 x 1,
    82.5 x 3 <--- Smooth as butter!
    72.5 x 5, 5, 5,

Incline db press (3 x 6-8/3')
    30 x 8,
    32.5 x 7
    35 x 5

Db flys (3 x 10-12/2')
    12.5 x 12, 12, 15

Ez bar Skulls (3 x 10-15/2')
    10ps x 11, 11, 11

Face pulls
    3 x 15-20

Weighted abs
    3 x 15

Notes:
    Still feeling pretty crap from the cold i've had over the past few days, but was very happy with that session. Not a PR on bench but it came up a lot better than the last time I hit it.

Must be hitting them fibers via shrooms? lol get well mate!
    LOL! Thanks John! I was proper out of it. Deadlifting about 2 hours after you hallucinate makes for one HELL of a session.

Originally Posted by sculpt07 View Post
    Ryan killing it dude! Congrats on new low brother. Keen to see what Eric had to say about new training program etc
    Not long now bro time is flying. I will get to your show and certainly watch you kill some it- can't see anyone having better legs at your weight and height mate
    Thanks dude!! I am too. Should be hearing from him any second now and then we'll bounce a few more ideas around before we settle on something. I gotta say that skype session was a lot of fun!

That means so much bro, thank you! Haha my wheels is all I got

Little pic update.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MAN! That tricep is looking HUGE! Keep it up man!
    advertising not permitted

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ dat tricep. Legs are looking crazy dude

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shredded glutes 15 weeks out I bet

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    LOL C'mon Moses! He's ahead but shredded glutes at 15 weeks out? I want to be leaf. Lettuce be cereal though, you're on point Ryan. Keep up the good work. DON'T SLOW DOWN.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Killin' it in here, man! Like JP says, don't slow down, keep pushing it!

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah.. BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side tri shot is looking money! Your waist is so small.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    LOL C'mon Moses! He's ahead but shredded glutes at 15 weeks out? I want to be leaf. Lettuce be cereal though, you're on point Ryan. Keep up the good work. DON'T SLOW DOWN.
    A man can dream... hater

Double update - 1/1/2013 + 2/1/2013

1/1/2013

Weight:
    76.7kg (169.1lbs)

Macros:
    500/43/220

Cardio:
    525 MISS

Training:
    3+ squats:
    75 x 5,
    95 x 5,
    112.5 x 3,
    132.5 x 1,
    150 x 1,
    170 x 2 <--- Not cool.
    147.5 x 5, 5, 5, 5 <--- Cool.

BB SLDL (3-4 x 6-10/3')
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 8

Leg extension (2-3 x 10-12/2')
    47 x 12
    54 x 12
    61 x 12
    68 x 12

Calf press (3-4 x 10-12/2')
    105 x 12, 12, 12

Occluded leg curls (2 x 30, 15, 15, 15)

Notes: **** house workout for the most part. Just couldn't find my fking groove on squats. On a side note I have been really liking using a towel wedged between my abs and my lever belt (Moses recommendation) for extra stability.

2/1/2013

Weight:
    76.1kg (167.8lbs) <--- 0.1kg off a tied prep low, the day after a refeed... SIIICKK!

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    300 MISS

Training:
    3+ machine OHP:
    30 x 5,
    37.5 x 5,
    45 x 3,
    52.5 x 1,
    60 x 1,
    67 x 4 <--- Not bad
    58 x 5, 5, 5, 5

Paused pendlay rows (3-4 x 6-10/3')
    60 x 10,
    65 x 8, 8, 8

Incline DB press (seat no. 3) (4 x 6-10/3')
    27.5 x 8, 8, 8, 8

Side laterals (2 x 15-20/1' to failure)
    9 x 20, 20

Tricep push downs (3 x 10-12/2')
    30 x 12
    35 x 10, 10

Db curls (3 x 10-12/2')
    12.5 x 12, 12, 12

Hanging leg raises
    3 x 15

Face pulls
    3 x 15

Notes:
    First workout of the new/modified training split discussed with Eric and Brad went great! Really had a good session today and everything just seemed to work.
    Got my report back from Brad yesterday and he is very happy with everything so no changes this week. He has actually said he thinks this protocol will take us another few weeks before we need to make any adjustments. Woke up this morning and almost hit a weight low. I looked hella tight and lean after the refeed yesterday so that was a great start to the day.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    MAN! That tricep is looking HUGE! Keep it up man!
    Thank you, will do!

Originally Posted by sculpt07 View Post
    ^^ dat tricep. Legs are looking crazy dude
    Appreciate it man. I just gotta make sure I don't become complacent, however I doubt that will happen.

Haha I don't think they'll be shredded but I have to say that I have glute outlines as of this morning. My glutes actually come in before my lower back and abs believe it or not.

LOL! Yea not quite shredded just yet, but I think at 12 weeks out I will post a full set of pics and you might just be surprised

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Killin' it in here, man! Like JP says, don't slow down, keep pushing it!
    Not slowing down in the slightest dude! Every day I wake up I am more pumped than the previous day!

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Yeah.. BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side tri shot is looking money! Your waist is so small.
    Thanks Andy! Sadly my waist is actually one of my biggest draw backs. From the side it looks great and I have a good amount of oblique and serratus development, but from the from...not so much. I have pretty wide hip bones which throws my front shots out pretty bad but I guess there isn't much I can do about that.
    My parents thought they'd give me a female hip structure in case I ever decided to give birth :P

A man can dream... hater
    Hahahaha!

Your progress looks like an excellent 1.5~2 year transformation. Those guns are bigger than ever!!! O_O Mirin/99
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)

- Brad Loomis

3/01/2012

Weight:
    76kg (167.6lbs) <--- Tied prep low. I feel my weight coming down!

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    off

Training:
    off

Notes:
    Very pleased with what my weight is doing. I feel like i've got another low or two in me before the week is out. 1+ deads are up tomorrow! Time for some redemption.

Your progress looks like an excellent 1.5~2 year transformation. Those guns are bigger than ever!!! O_O Mirin/99
    Thank you, John! Feeling small as hell right now but I just gotta trust the process

Weight:
    76kg (167.6lbs) <--- Tied prep low. I feel my weight coming down!

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    off

Training:
    off

Notes:
    Very pleased with what my weight is doing. I feel like i've got another low or two in me before the week is out. 1+ deads are up tomorrow! Time for some redemption.

Thank you, John! Feeling small as hell right now but I just gotta trust the process
    You are NOT small lol trust the process!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)

- Brad Loomis

3+ deads - 4/1/2013

Weight:
    77.3kg (170.4lbs) <--- not sure where this jump came from???

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    350 MISS

Training (all weight in kgs):
    3+ deads:
    75 x 5,
    92.5 x 5,
    110 x 3,
    137.5 x 1,
    157.5 x 1,
    175 x 3
    147.5 x 4, 4, 4, 4, 4

Front squat (3-4 x 6-10/3')
    60 x 10,
    70 x 10,
    80 x 10,
    90 x 8

Leg extensions (2-3 x 10-12/2')
    68 x 12,
    75 x 12
    82 x 10

Calf press (3-4 x 10-15/2')
    95 x 15,
    105 x 12,
    115 x 11,
    125 x 12

Occluded left leg curls

Notes:
    After speaking with Brad we have decided to start using the RPE system a bit as well as scaling back my working maxes to 90% of my true 1RM. With that said I won't be hitting failure on anything below the 6-7 rep mark as it just tears me up too much.

You are NOT small lol trust the process!
    Thanks dude! Nice hearing things like that for sure

5/01/2013

Weight:
    77.1kg (169.9lbs) <--- Son of a bi*ch! Why you go up?????

Macros:
    355/43/220

Cardio:
    None

Training (all weight in kgs):
    1+ bench:
    37.5 x 5,
    45 x 5,
    55 x 3,
    67.5 x 1,
    77.5 x 1,
    87.5 x 1, 1 <--- annoyed because I screwed up my first attempt so I had another go.
    72.5 x 4, 4, 4, 4, 4

Underhand puldowns (3-4 x 6-10/3')
    57 x 10,
    67 x 8, 8

Modified Arnold press (3-4 x 6-10/3')
    20's x 8, 8, 8

Cable crossovers to failure (2 x 12-20/1-2')
    11.25 x 20 (not failure),
    16.25 x 20 (failure)

EZ Skull crushers (3-4 x 10-12/2')
    10 ps x 12, 12, 12

Machine preacher curls (3-4 x 10-12/2')
    37 x 12,
    41.5 x 12,
    46 x 12

Left arm occlusion.

Weighted abs (3 x 10-12/1.5')
    28 x 12,
    31.5 x 12, 12

Notes:
    So yea I couldn't get the rack height to work for me today and when I went into my max attempt for bench I set the rack too low and ended up having to do a mini skull crusher to unrack so by the time I went to press, my triceps were already fatigued. I went for a second go with a higher rack height and hit another single with one in the tank so I was kinda happy.
    Session was great otherwise and managed to really get a good contraction under decent weight. I think it's time to pull out the intra-workout nutrition a little bit. Started to fade about halfway through.

Scale weight is pissing me off now. Seems to have jumped up about 3lbs and isn't going back down. Might be getting my food dropped a tad this coming week.

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep at it, I feel a weight gush coming ....

Great job on the bench, even with the rack problems. Keep up dat hard work!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Why you go up" - LOL

Let the mind games begin!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In! Nice work bud
    No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Keep at it, I feel a weight gush coming ....

Great job on the bench, even with the rack problems. Keep up dat hard work!
    I really hope you're right man! Thanks man, that rack messed me up >

"Why you go up" - LOL

Let the mind games begin!
    You have no idea. I was actually talking this through with Brad yesterday about how the mental games are starting and how I might have started prep too soon and not have enough muscle. Eh, part of the game I guess.

Originally Posted by 2276 View Post
    In! Nice work bud
    Great to have you bro!