sdistasio2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building custom PWO

I'm sick of seeing all these PWOs with "proprietary blends", pumped full of bullshiz chemicals, and filled with artificial sweeteners. I would like a more natural approach to getting a good pump.

I was thinking of buying optimum nutrition's CGT-10 as a decent base and it seems relativity cheap.

5g Creatine Mono
    3g L-Glutaime
    2g Taurine
    2g Inulin

then i was thinking about adding 2g beta alanine and caffiene but i just dont know how much to add, 200mg sound about right?

What else do you recommend for the supp? Really im looking for something to really jump start me after a long day at work and give me a strong focus! Plus i want the Creatine.

Side note i plan on taking the CGT daily and the mix only PWO.

stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No need for the CGT-10

What i would use in mine if i was to create one

Citrulline Malate 6g
    Caffeine 200-300 mg
    Agmatine 1 g
    Beta Alanine 3.2g (can be split into 2 doses and taken whenever you like or all at once pre)
    5g Creatine (Take whenever you like)
    Extras if you have money
    ALCAR .5-1g
    Novaline(spelling?) .5-1g

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are a couple good threads that talk about home-made pre workouts. I would check those out as yours is pretty bad.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    There are a couple good threads that talk about home-made pre workouts. I would check those out as yours is pretty bad.
    Yeah i was shocked to see that there are no stickies on the subject.

Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sdistasio2 View Post
    5g Creatine Mono Has no place Pre-workout, for your weight you only need 3g every day.
    3g L-Glutaime does nothing, most worthless **** ever to hit a store, unless you really need it for GI health
    2g Taurine Are you on a PH/DS cycle? Nope...then you don't need Taurine
    2g Inulin Don't just add fillers...
    Good Pre-workout Dosages:

-6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1g Agmatine Sulfate
    -2g COP
    -1-2g ALCAR

Need something to wake yah up? (Stimmed version)

Add:

-200mg Caffeine tabs or a 8-10oz coffee

OR my favorite for utmost focus and energy:

-EC stack.

There...NMT and norcoclaurine (higenamine) are also good add-on stimulants with caffeine if you really need a kick and if you can get them cheap.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

celorza [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.********.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions
    https://twitter.com/snsonline

Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition One Product at a Time

Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Good Pre-workout Dosages:

-6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1g Agmatine Sulfate
    -2g COP
    -1-2g ALCAR

Need something to wake yah up? (Stimmed version)

Add:

-200mg Caffeine tabs or a 8-10oz coffee

OR my favorite for utmost focus and energy:

-EC stack.

There...NMT and norcoclaurine (higenamine) are also good add-on stimulants with caffeine if you really need a kick and if you can get them cheap.
    ok i see im already off on the very very wrong track. Where can i find a good compilation of information on ingredients? I obviously have abit of reading to do on the subject.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, you can either do your own research on viable ergogenic aids, and neuro aids if you're wanting stuff like ALCAR/choline/etc, or you can just take our word for what works (see: clinically and anecdotally proven).

Things like Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatinol-o-phosphate, creatine, caffeine, and agmatine are great basics for a pre workout stack.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Well, you can either do your own research on viable ergogenic aids, and neuro aids if you're wanting stuff like ALCAR/choline/etc, or you can just take our word for what works (see: clinically and anecdotally proven).

Things like Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatinol-o-phosphate, creatine, caffeine, and agmatine are great basics for a pre workout stack.
    Well I will gladly take your word for them working as long as it has been clinically proven to have positive effects, and i thank you for the suggestions. BUT im also the kind of person that likes to know exactly what these products are and do for me before i put them in my body.... so i will take your word and also research lol.