Closed Thread
Page 251 of 265 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 7922
    Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    I wish you'd come sooner
    That's not what she said?
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    No, let's not. The fact that Harbaugh so easily replaced Smith should say a lot about his limitations. Smith's stock was boosted by Harbaugh's system, a tremendous defense, and a great running game. He isn't a downfield threat by NFL standards, and he has a harder time playing from behind. He's been an effective game manager in SF, but KC doesn't need a game manager - they need a game changer. Smith is probably good enough to start for some teams, but he sure as fck isn't going to lead some massive turnaround for a cellar dweller.
    Easily replaced him? You say that like Kaepernick isn't an awesome, talented athlete. But you and Trollando are probably right that KC wouldn't break .500 even with Smith.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Easily replaced him? You say that like Kaepernick isn't an awesome, talented athlete. But you and Trollando are probably right that KC wouldn't break .500 even with Smith.
    Yes, easily replaced. Starter missed one game and now he's benched. This tells you something. They also moved up to draft Kaepernick, and they tried to get Peyton this offseason. When they couldn't they brought Smith back. He isn't Harbaugh's guy, clearly.

This is a team that has to win now. If Smith were some completely awesome QB, this would not have happened. I'm not sure why we are debating this - Smith's body of work is big enough to know what he is. Kaepernick may be more athletic (not that Smith is some stiff in the pocket), but he's much more of a vertical threat than Smith, which is likely the primary reason for the switch. If it were only athleticism, they could just keep using him in the wildcat for a few plays here and there.
    Who was this love of yours?

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kaepernick is faster than Smith, he can throw farther and more accurately than Smith, and he seems to have developed a better relationship with key receivers (like Vernon Davis).

The biggest thing Alex Smith offers is experience. Particularly experience in the playoffs.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello lolschach.

I assume that is because you have been contemplating how to proceed regarding your recent peeled tomato quandary. I hope you have settled upon an acceptable solution, and I wish you success in your future canned food purchasing and cooking.

Best,

TAAB
    I've done some research on sauces and it appears good tomatoes are the base of a good sauce, preferably San Marzano or something. Some people prefer canned peeled, although most recipes require crushing the peeled tomatoes anyway so I'm not sure why using the canned crushed version would not suffice. Other than that, there seems to be a billion ways to construct a tomato sauce along with a trillion opinions on the internet on what ingredients should and should not be used.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    That car looks like it's making a smiley face.

""
    Time To Re-Schedule

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    I've done some research on sauces and it appears good tomatoes are the base of a good sauce, preferably San Marzano or something. Some people prefer canned peeled, although most recipes require crushing the peeled tomatoes anyway so I'm not sure why using the canned crushed version would not suffice. Other than that, there seems to be a billion ways to construct a tomato sauce along with a trillion opinions on the internet on what ingredients should and should not be used.
    I used crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Add water depending on the consistency you want. You don't need a lot of ingredients: chopped garlic, fresh basil, s&p, red pepper flakes if you like heat, and maybe dried basil and granulated garlic. If youre cooking meat too, brown the meat in olive oil first to flavor your sauce. Not complicated, but can be time consuming.

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Yes, easily replaced. Starter missed one game and now he's benched. This tells you something. They also moved up to draft Kaepernick, and they tried to get Peyton this offseason. When they couldn't they brought Smith back. He isn't Harbaugh's guy, clearly.

This is a team that has to win now. If Smith were some completely awesome QB, this would not have happened. I'm not sure why we are debating this - Smith's body of work is big enough to know what he is. Kaepernick may be more athletic (not that Smith is some stiff in the pocket), but he's much more of a vertical threat than Smith, which is likely the primary reason for the switch. If it were only athleticism, they could just keep using him in the wildcat for a few plays here and there.
    There's no debate here. I just said you guys are probably right. I still think Smith would be an improvement for KC and I think we can't accurately measure how much of one he would be. Nobody said he was "completely awesome"... Anyway, normally debate should attempt to avoid subjectivity and speculation and I'm not sure that's possible in this topic.

So I concede.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Boldface and underlining should be reserved for the most dire and heated of discussions.

Otherwise you look like a haughty douchebag.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a lot of ingredients: chopped garlic, fresh basil, s&p, red pepper flakes if you like heat, and maybe dried basil and granulated garlic.
    You throw all them ingredients (besides the meat) in at once and start simmering or do you saute some of them first (like garlic or onions, etc)?

I used crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste
    You use tomato sauce......to make tomato sauce? My mind is full of fuk now.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Boldface and underlining should be reserved for the most dire and heated of discussions.

Otherwise you look like a haughty douchebag.
    I have 8280 posts. Go back and look at them. Tell me how many times I've underlined a sentence to emphasize it. Answer: ~zero. I recognize it makes you look like a haughty dbag. I actually felt for once it was warranted.

Using bold font to point out parts of a quote is a different subject.

Edit: Meh. I actually believe it's never warranted and displays a lack of intelligence. Ah well.
    Last edited by Final_Rep; 11-27-2012 at 08:32 AM.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    I have 8280 posts. Go back and look at them.
    Okay.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no. the wife prolly likes foozball the least of the major sports.
    lol

My fiance calls it foozball. She does spend a fair amount of time watching with me, though. She also asks a lot of questions, and I don't always know how to answer them. It's sort of upsetting when that happens.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204 View Post
    lol

My fiance calls it foozball. She does spend a fair amount of time watching with me, though. She also asks a lot of questions, and I don't always know how to answer them. It's sort of upsetting when that happens.
    I thought men automatically knew everything about every sport. Don't you get, like, a handbook or something?
    -

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    I thought men automatically knew everything about every sport. Don't you get, like, a handbook or something?
    It's built into our DNA. MJW is 8% gay based on my rough estimate.
    Master of karate, and friendship, for everyone crew.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow

No, but we get a penis.
    You could say we flip through that from time to time to make sure we still know what's what.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    It's built into our DNA. MJW is 8% gay based on my rough estimate.
    That doesn't sound too bad. Kvk is probably 11%.

I'll take it.

You throw all them ingredients (besides the meat) in at once and start simmering or do you saute some of them first (like garlic or onions, etc)?
    I typically saute several cloves of garlic in olive oil first, then add the meat, then add the tomatoes, dried spices, basil and more garlic.

You use tomato sauce......to make tomato sauce? My mind is full of fuk now.
    yes, like this:

If im making a quick tomato sauce, i may just use crushed tomatoes. if im doing the proper sauce (which includes all the meat), i use paste, sauce, and crushed tomatoes.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post984944013

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

I love when the wife ask football questions, makes me look like an allah damned genius.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    I love when the wife ask football questions, makes me look like an allah damned genius.
    She does that to boost your confidence, she already knows everything about football.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

100% sure now you don't read Final Repisons post.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your inability to spot typos, however, makes you look like a freaking idiot.
    -

Lightbulb

Joke's on you. Women always think two steps ahead.

Chances are she doesn't really care and is preemptively blowing sunshine up your ass because she wants something from you and wants the odds in her favor when she requests it.

No I'm not bitter. Yes I am. It's not my fault. Yes it is. No it's not. You can only blame your parents for so long. Okay Fernis.

Red face

Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
    She does that to boost your confidence, she already knows everything about football.
    My favorite question to date.

South Dakota has a team?

What?

SD Chargers...South Dakota?

....San Diego

Joke's on you. Women always think two steps ahead.

Chances are she doesn't really care and is preemptively blowing sunshine up your ass because she wants something from you and wants the odds in her favor when she requests it.

No I'm not bitter. Yes I am. It's not my fault. Yes it is. No it's not. You can only blame your parents for so long. Okay Fernis.
    Giacomo Kvksanova

Unhappy

Your inability to spot typos, however, makes you look like a freaking idiot.
    80% of my post are from a phone....so fat fingers and laziness more than anything else.

My favorite question to date.

South Dakota has a team?

What?

SD Chargers...South Dakota?

....San Diego
    Least fave question:

Is it in yet?

Thumbs up

80% of my post are from a phone....so fat fingers and laziness more than anything else.
    The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

Closed Thread
Page 251 of 265 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast