lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exercises to help Pectus Excavatum

Over the past two months I have got into the habbit of trying to get rid of my Pectus Excavatum. So far I believe it has worked, I wanna upload a few pictures showing you guys what I do then YOU guys to upload and see if it worked for you. To give everyone a sense of hope in getting rid of pectus excatum.

Firstly I want you to note of how flexible your rib cage actually is. For the same reason braces for your chest would work I imagine this will too. It will be a combination of going to the gym and breathing exercises. And eventually overtime the dent in your chest should gradually begin to look flatter and flatter. If you have a severe case I don't know how this will effect you cause as it stands I do not believe I have a severe case. And I am by no means a expert in this field, but i think what i'm doing is working.

I know alot of you say it's skeletal and nothing you can do will help. But over the course of the next few months I wanna see from you guys how much it can change.

Breathing Exercises:

1. First off to start this exercise, it's best to lie down I find other wise I feel really dizzy. But I start off by fully breathing in to the point where I cannot inhale any more air. Then I push my chest out to the point I feel the sense of pressure on my sternum. In my case it makes my chest appear flat. I keep repeating this exercise till I feel necessary. I have been doing this most days casually whilst sat in class or just watching TV.

2. For this you kinda have to be laid down, but similar to the first one I just breathe in slowly to my maximum chest capacity then arch my back upwards towards the ceiling making my chest pop out... Easy right?

Chest Exercises:

1. Chest Fly. A quick YouTube search will solve this one for you. But I do a drop set of the heaviest weight I can manage. And I really like to let my Arms go far down so i can feel the stretch along my pecs.

2. Chest press (dumbell) Which same again needs a quick you tube search and I do the same again and try to get the stretch in my pecs.

3. Dumbell pull overs. Just lay flat and repeat what I said.

Now all this with a combination of good posture should begin to push your chest out, my dent is down to half and inch, Upload your pics of progress of your pectus excavatum aswell as the formation of your pec muscles.

Here's the pictures of mine so far.
    Attached Images

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's some more I took today, sorry for all the posts theirs a photo limit
    Attached Images

And here are the before's. Hope this helps you guys!
    Attached Images

joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100) joeyy17 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Very good thread man, you seemed to make huge progress with it all and I bet by now (2013) it would look way better. So the breathing excercises really worked yeah?

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have the opposite problem, pectus carinatum. Currently wearing a brace.

kortiz556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same issue- pectus excavatum. I'm gonna try putting these exercises into my routine and see if there's any progress.

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've got it also
    I'm perfectly comfortable with it.. Hell, i'm competing next year with it

went from:

To:

See, even though it isn't a side shot, the inequality in the pecs has faded. Just have decent form, and as OP said, DB presses and flies. 6 Months in, but hoping for more change
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    I've got it also
    I'm perfectly comfortable with it.. Hell, i'm competing next year with it

went from:

To:

See, even though it isn't a side shot, the inequality in the pecs has faded. Just have decent form, and as OP said, DB presses and flies. 6 Months in, but hoping for more change
    Yeah mine isnt noticeable no more, i need too lean out though, any help? Gained loads of bf% lately
    ‘'The best way to predict the future is to create it.’’

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

kingkhan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man does this really work? How long before you notices decent progress?? I hate pectus more than anything and any help would be great man.

Originally Posted by kingkhan2009 View Post
    Wow man does this really work? How long before you notices decent progress?? I hate pectus more than anything and any help would be great man.
    well I have proof it expands your rib cage
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by lightlyfried View Post
    well I have proof it expands your rib cage
    Nice man, how long did you do the breathing exercises before you noticed progress?

Originally Posted by kingkhan2009 View Post
    Nice man, how long did you do the breathing exercises before you noticed progress?
    Well obviously things like take really long, so results will be slow, but my sister has noticed and said my condition has improved in say 8 months or so

Well obviously things like take really long, so results will be slow, but my sister has noticed and said my condition has improved in say 8 months or so
    Did you notice any progress after say a week or 30 days or did it stay the same?

kennet9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breathing

By inhaling.... Do you inhale with your stomach or chest??? There is big difference

Originally Posted by kennet9999 View Post
    By inhaling.... Do you inhale with your stomach or chest??? There is big difference
    Breathe in with your lungs

Smity415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pectus

I have it aswell! Do you's push your chest days harder than you would any off the other days?

kennet9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Confused

I dont what is lung breathing... When u inhale does ur stomach goes out and look like pregnant or does ur rib lifts up???

hdeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help

Originally Posted by kennet9999 View Post
    I dont what is lung breathing... When u inhale does ur stomach goes out and look like pregnant or does ur rib lifts up???
    I have pe , THE HOLE IS VERY DEEP BUT NOT SUFFER FROM RESPIRATORY COMPLICATIONS , SUCH EXERCISE HELP ME
    i have pe,

alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ths was me 9 years ago... The pic in my profile is just before I started cutting 6 weeks ago but mine completely vanished with lots of chest work, meold.jpg

mike8u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone still here?

I just googled this because I've discovered something I did not know I could do. I am 32 and have sever PE. Sometime ago I realised I could push my chest out a bit this way. Randomly I just tried it again but somehow this time I took the deepest breath I have ever took from the bottom of my lungs, arching my chest up then clenched my abs as I pushed and to my surprise my dent popped right out and my whole chest looked completely reformed. Disappointingly it sank back in as soon as I relaxed again
    Has anyone else been doing this and if so what results have you had?
    By the way before you try this method, at times I nearly passed out and felt dizzy after a few seconds.

thetiger998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this pectus too. Im turning 17 this year. The gap is like 2 cm, more on the left side. I really want to learn any techniques to make pectus less visible. I am new to this forums and have no idea how everything works yet. Thanks and sorry for my bad english, im from Slovenia.

jessietan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Over the past two months I have got into the habbit of trying to get rid of my Pectus Excavatum. So far I believe it has worked, I wanna upload a few pictures showing you guys what I do then YOU guys to upload and see if it worked for you. To give everyone a sense of hope in getting rid of pectus excatum.

Firstly I want you to note of how flexible your rib cage actually is. For the same reason braces for your chest would work I imagine this will too. It will be a combination of going to the gym and breathing exercises. And eventually overtime the dent in your chest should gradually begin to look flatter and flatter. If you have a severe case I don't know how this will effect you cause as it stands I do not believe I have a severe case. And I am by no means a expert in this field, but i think what i'm doing is working.

I know alot of you say it's skeletal and nothing you can do will help. But over the course of the next few months I wanna see from you guys how much it can change.

Breathing Exercises:

1. First off to start this exercise, it's best to lie down I find other wise I feel really dizzy. But I start off by fully breathing in to the point where I cannot inhale any more air. Then I push my chest out to the point I feel the sense of pressure on my sternum. In my case it makes my chest appear flat. I keep repeating this exercise till I feel necessary. I have been doing this most days casually whilst sat in class or just watching TV.

2. For this you kinda have to be laid down, but similar to the first one I just breathe in slowly to my maximum chest capacity then arch my back upwards towards the ceiling making my chest pop out... Easy right?

Chest Exercises:

1. Chest Fly. A quick YouTube search will solve this one for you. But I do a drop set of the heaviest weight I can manage. And I really like to let my Arms go far down so i can feel the stretch along my pecs.

2. Chest press (dumbell) Which same again needs a quick you tube search and I do the same again and try to get the stretch in my pecs.

3. Dumbell pull overs. Just lay flat and repeat what I said.

Now all this with a combination of good posture should begin to push your chest out, my dent is down to half and inch, Upload your pics of progress of your pectus excavatum aswell as the formation of your pec muscles.

Here's the pictures of mine so far.
    Hi

Yes it really really work you... it really can see from yr photos. Do you have any ******** or personal account?

I am a helpless mother. I have a husband with PE. BUt it doesnt cause any issue to him or me as i do not mind about that. However, I suspect my daughter has it too. she has perfectly fine at birth. BUt now, she is 6 years old, showing some dented area, but is very mild. I havent seen any doctor on this area yet. But i consulted my child specialist before and he said this kind of doctor is not popular in my country (malaysia). Well, i havent gone to see any doctor even though it might have. I just tried to find more info. What i found that, the best surgery but risky and we have to wait till they almost finish puberty. Vacuum bell might just leave temporary effect. Well, I understand may be we should consult doctor so as not to be scared by those article and forum from internet.

BUt i just trying to find some natural way of solving when it seems to be very very early stage for my daughter. Actually, we are still not sure about whether she has it, but her dented are is very very mild. If i dun tell you, you might not notice.

I cried for past few days and i feel i m a bit depressed and cant sleep. I just keep thinking about my daughter in future.

I did saw some article/youtube that ppl solve it with workouts.

BUt i cant find a way to contact those person.

Can you please consult me a few areas below:

1) how long u do workout to have that results?

2) how serious is yr pectus?

3) do you think it looks so good is bcoz the muscle make your skin rise up ? or your underlying bone is really fixed (rise up too)? I am concern about this as my daughter cant do too much of extensive exercise as she is a child. As you know, to make a child exercise is already a problem. It is totally impossible to do too extensive kind of workout.

4) what kind of work out suitable for child?

Please reply to me ASAP as i m depressed

pectuspt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah mine isnt noticeable no more, i need too lean out though, any help? Gained loads of bf% lately
    you should check pectuspt.com