Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)

Help with chicken breasts! :)

How do you prepare the chicken to make it as fat free as possible? Should I bake it or maybe boil it? Or do something else? And I also do trim the extra fat off before preparing it. Anyway, how to prepare it to have as little fat as possible? Thank you guys!

Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It sounds like you've got a good handle on it already. I usually bake or grill chicken breasts if it helps you decide cooking method.

Out of curiosity, why are you so concerned with eliminating all the fat?

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I eat like 4-6 chicken breasts per day And don't want that extra fat

bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do you get your fat from?
    If you're having curl problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a bench ain't one

Mostly from olive oil, cottage cheese and greek yogurt

dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexndez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is pan frying chicken breast on a pan acceptable with 1 tbsp of olive oil?

Also - if I do pan fry chicken breast on a pan with olive oil how I exactly do I add the olive oil? Just add the 1 tbsp of olive oil to the meal?

Registered User BorisTheBuilder's Avatar
    BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BorisTheBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dexndez View Post
    Is pan frying chicken breast on a pan acceptable with 1 tbsp of olive oil?

Also - if I do pan fry chicken breast on a pan with olive oil how I exactly do I add the olive oil? Just add the 1 tbsp of olive oil to the meal?
    Let the olive oil heat in the pan for 3-4 minutes before adding the chicken. Though, cooking in the oven is the best way to cook chicken. Mix the oil with whatever spices you want, and paint it on with a brush or just dump it on there. 425 degrees for 20 minutes in basically any oven worthy dish. It tends to leave all the juice in the meat, and tastes much better, imo.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nobody?.......

nobody's gonna say it?

really.....?

dude you're 6'1'' 136lbs. Eat as much damn fat as you can.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

portcityjbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    nobody?.......

nobody's gonna say it?

really.....?

dude you're 6'1'' 136lbs. Eat as much damn fat as you can.
    Hahaha

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how people can be 136lbs @ 6'1'' ?

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but if you want less fat, just bake breasts, dont add any oil

Wee-Pete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've found that grilling or baking chicken on top of something that allows the fat/juices to run clear reduces the amount of fat and brushing on herbs and spices in olive oil will make it taste a lot better and not really increase unhealthy fat content but when I'm really looking to cut out fats I usually just add the herbs to the raw chicken and slow cook it in the oven. Sometimess ill simmer herbs and spices in a little drop of water until its almost like a sauce and brush this over chicken as it cooks in the oven but its really a matter of preference but. You can also try baking it in tinfoil with things like herbs, spices or lemon juice (recommend parsley, lemon juice, chilli and a little red wine if your treating yourself lol) ... Obviously trimming the chicken of fat will get rid of most of it, even try a George foreman grill. But chicken isn't a very fatty meat its quite lean, turkey is more lean though lol but remember not all fats are bad fats and depending on your goals don't get too worried about it and keep an eye on other parts of your diet incase that is where most of your fat is coming from lol
    There's No Escape This Time!

get big or get fat trying NaLLa8705's Avatar
    NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bake full breasts covered at 400 for 35 minutes... Can do you plenty of breasts at one time.

Also it wouldn't hurt to look into other protein sources.

TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bake em with a little coconut oil, throw some rosemary on them and roast some veggies with em. Amazingly good!

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'1", 136 lbs

Is this real life?
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always bake mine. #50 for 30 minutes and its the juiciest chicken you'll ever have. Throw them on a baking sheet with a little olive oil salt pepper and garlic powder..delish

Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Evilsleeve View Post
    I always bake mine. #50 for 30 minutes and its the juiciest chicken you'll ever have. Throw them on a baking sheet with a little olive oil salt pepper and garlic powder..delish
    You bake 50 chicken breasts?

JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMotiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grill them or throw them in the oven. To be honest, I wouldn't worry about the fat in chicken breasts, but rather the rest of your diet.

Also, your 136lbs at 6'1" with 5% body fat? If those numbers are accurate (which I doubt), I'd be very concerned.

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Next time at the store do yourself a favor and get the boneless chicken thighs. Tastes way better and if you cube it up or cut into strips and pan fry it will make it's own glaze. Toss some cut up onion and some broccoli and you are set. Trust me you will like it way better plus it reheats much better than breast meat. Also, it's cheaper.

If you really want to try something out that will make your taste buds jump try one of these badboys out.

Cornish game hen. One of these will fit in a tupperware container for work.