Closed Thread
Page 1 of 330 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**** The Diverse PS3/PS4 Brotherhood **** PS4 =No DRM, No 24hr Online and $399

No afirmitive action needed, the all exclusive all inclusive club.

ZBlacktt <---------> ZBlacktt
    mrawdtsi <--------> mrawdtsi
    BTTB3 <------> Mark_IsntHere
    Galindo62 <--------> bgfb62
    Fred87nc <--------> Fracture87
    Chavo <----------> EL_Chavo_Dei_8
    abresky <---------> rzasharp33
    5Six <-------------> PassiveGear

Sgt T-man <------> SgtTMan
    .:Chris:. <---------> BMsirhc
    Tip Top <----------> xcaughta
    InSearchOfTruth <--> samitech7
    Mikehc69 <---------> MikeHC69
    Just Live <---------> creative_logic
    SVTBlackie <-------> SVTBlackie

topherT <----------> NostalgicX
    Monkey Helmet <---> Mullet_Parade
    logical281 <--------> logical281
    AdamDTX <--------> Adam_DTX
    Ravishing_Rick <---> ravishing_rick
    MetFan <----------> Paulie1313
    DartBoard <--------> YouGotAids
    solidsnake88<------> solidsnake2688

Kevintensity <------> Kevintensity
    Cinderblock <---------> Elluzive
    DrTor**** <-------> TorptheDoc
    Paul_2_Oh <------> Roz_Overloaded
    LatvianLifter <------> Hiroshawn
    freeburn <-------> jerseyjest194(fighting games)(new jersey)
    Salute<-------->composure
    milkman04<------->milkman04

chevy72blu <---------> QWKbowtie
    huntsmana<----------> huntsmana
    Kaber<---------------> Souijah
    vxlocelot <----------> xl-Too-MucH-lx
    Tacomaster <-------> daetor2012
    my_name_is_bob <---------> X_eloh_X
    lifting87 <-----------> KeepHustlingCuz
    bogui94 <------------> kr8w20
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 08-20-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    freeburn <-------> jerseyjest194
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    freeburn <-------> jerseyjest194
    Liar, you said you sold your ps3 on craiglist to some crack head.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    OP can add names for a short time. Then I'll add them later on. But really, the names list here is for active people of the thread. Not some database.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the list used to be a lot bigger
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup, brahs? I haven't posted in here for a long time, but I just picked up NBA 2K13 (amazing) and I'm about to return Resident Evil 6 because of the poor reviews. I'm going to get Borderlands 2 instead.
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    Sup, brahs? I haven't posted in here for a long time, but I just picked up NBA 2K13 (amazing) and I'm about to return Resident Evil 6 because of the poor reviews. I'm going to get Borderlands 2 instead.
    good choice
    m@sshole manlet

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    lol'd at thread title. well played.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    the list used to be a lot bigger
    So many bro's have fallen since thread one. Just like cleaning up our buddy list. Time to see who's still alive.

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    lol'd at thread title. well played.
    Don't credit op for that.... I had to spice his post up.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post

had to take an extended leave from my PS3. was playing a lot of D3.

Also, working on a master bath overhaull (down to studs renovation) so i've been pretty busy. Surely over the holiday season ill be on a lot more.

Borderlands 2 and The Last of Us are must buys for me. Just have not had time. Especially with a 1 yr old running all over the house.

be back soon bros.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Liar, you said you sold your ps3 on craiglist to some crack head.
    i still have it, i just blocked you, bitch
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    had to take an extended leave from my PS3. was playing a lot of D3.

Also, working on a master bath overhaull (down to studs renovation) so i've been pretty busy. Surely over the holiday season ill be on a lot more.

Borderlands 2 and The Last of Us are must buys for me. Just have not had time. Especially with a 1 yr old running all over the house.

be back soon bros.

m@sshole manlet

Littleblackkiddaaammm.gif

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if you guys know but tomorrow KoF13 is free for PS+ users

A recent post on the PlayStation Blog details what PlayStation Plus subscribers can look forward to in tomorrow’s update, and mentions one game in particular I’m sure many of you will find very appealing. Thanks in part to the efforts of publisher Atlus, King of Fighters XIII will be joining the list of free games the service makes available to its subscribers.

SNK Playmore’s latest fighter has been widely praised by the community since its release late last year and provided some amazing matches at EVO 2012, so now’s your chance to check it out for yourself if you haven’t already. Also, the Mr. Karate add-on will be reduced by an additional 30% for all PlayStation Network users.
    One of the better fighting games out these days. Netcode sucks though.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/10/08/king...bers-tomorrow/

You are a whore.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xen0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.

I'm having some PayPal issues, so I won't be able to accept payment and therefore host the gameshare from the last thread, does everyone still want their places? If so, I could host it in 5+ days once I confirm a few things with my bank and PayPal, or somebody else could host.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post960844873

There's the link for the current share group.
    ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    So many bro's have fallen since thread one. Just like cleaning up our buddy list. Time to see who's still alive.

Wow strong rep beg, pls go.

It was all galindo
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Wow strong rep beg, pls go.

It was all galindo
    Excellent job mane. Sweet gif too.....

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Add me up brah. psn= Composure

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually remembering to sub this thread instead of talking to myself in old thread

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on first page
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Still made the cut despite my lack of BL2
    PSN- SVTBlackie
    Type Misc in message box

440/265/515
    1220 total @ 160

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    in.
    Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    in.
    Thanks for your great input on this new thread!!!

So who would be in to do a MoH game share. I know dartboard and I will be doing it, so I guess we just need two more.

Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
    Thanks for your great input on this new thread!!!
    in.
    m@sshole manlet

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    in.
    אין

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
    אין
    Nice pinwheel

It's the language of my homeland *******.

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inn

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't picked any new games in a while but looking to pick up Borderlands 2 eventually.

Been busy with BF3 still and attempting to plat Batman Arkham Asylum. Just need the damn last combat trophy but having a tough time on Shock & Awe Extreme.

Will be picking up GOTY Arkham City this weekend so will maybe pick up BL2 then.