Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_Zodiac View Post
    We make games and movies where the Russians are the enemies and are beaten and they barely ever complain at all. It's because they understand the concepts of fiction and entertainment.
    Which is precisely my point, it is still taboo to upset the religious - it as if the faithful deserve special immunity from mockery because they believe in something sacred, please.... What do these actions show: that we've arrived at a stage that, by having a miniscule picture frame in a toilet is offensive because it contains a passage from a holy text, you've made an enemy, if you don't remove it then you've brought it on. What ****wittery is this...

stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000) stlmtl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    lol. strong disrespecting the founding fathers. What is it about freedom that scares you?
    Founding fathers were not morally degraded pigs. Stop using their struggles to gain pleasure out of your silly little ******* outbursts. That's all I'm saying, nothing more nothing less.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stlmtl View Post
    Founding fathers were not morally degraded pigs. Stop using their struggles to gain pleasure out of your silly little ******* outbursts. That's all I'm saying, nothing more nothing less.
    The founding fathers personal opinions on Islam are totally irrelevant.
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova

DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DBrickshaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Piss off, the founding fathers owned slaves, saw numerous mistresses etc so your perception of their morality is just guesswork - you have no sources you fraudin *******. They intended the freedoms to be absolute. Men like Jefferson wouldn't give a flying **** if Muslims were offended by something an American said, in fact he sent the Navy to crush the Barbary States for actions less than what we tolerate presently (Benghazi ambassador's murder, bombings in Bali, rioting etc)

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DBrickshaw View Post
    Piss off, the founding fathers owned slaves, saw numerous mistresses etc so your perception of their morality is just guesswork - you have no sources you fraudin *******. They intended the freedoms to be absolute. Men like Jefferson wouldn't give a flying **** if Muslims were offended by something an American said, in fact he sent the Navy to crush the Barbary States for actions less than what we tolerate presently (Benghazi ambassador's murder, bombings in Bali, rioting etc) when some Muslims react to "blasphemous" crap from somewhere in the West.
    Really the Barbary war was more about piracy and economics. Religion had little to no role.
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Why don't you start? I'm sure the rest will follow you. Oh wait, you're too much of a pussy IRL. Grow a pair *******, let's see you act on things you're advocating yourself. Seriously, let's see you do this.

You don't have the balls.

EDIT: 6'0", 161 lbs. That's probably why you won't do it. And since we're supposed to be randomly beating up brown people (that's what you're advocating), why not start with you?
    Lol, mad ass *****.

I'm gonna go burn a quran later.

Oh, and it's 166 now, clean bulking real slowly nom sayin.

Originally Posted by The_Zodiac View Post
    Really the Barbary war was more about piracy and economics. Religion had little to no role.
    Yes, but my general point was Jefferson's decision to initiate hostilities was based on the response Tripoli's envoy gave to the question on their justification for their attacks; which was surmised by the following:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    Lol, mad ass *****.

I'm gonna go burn a quran later.

Oh, and it's 166 now, clean bulking real slowly nom sayin.
    To be honest, you seem rather mad. Going out of your way to burn a book you obviously don't have lying around your house. So first you will most probably have to look for one, then purchase it with your hard earned money and then burn it. Furthermore you will create quite a mess with the ashes flying everywhere. So to summarise my point; you seem terribly mad to be going to such an extent to offend an on-line minority community.
    ***Overtrained jelqing crew***
    ***Atrophied jelqing crew***
    ***Jelqing personal trainer crew***
    ***Offer to spot guys in jelqing at the gym crew***

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarkbrah View Post
    To be honest, you seem rather mad. Going out of your way to burn a book you obviously don't have lying around your house. So first you will most probably have to look for one, then purchase it with your hard earned money and then burn it. Furthermore you will create quite a mess with the ashes flying everywhere. So to summarise my point; you seem terribly mad to be going to such an extent to offend an on-line minority community.
    summarize*

kill all muslims

Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    summarize*

kill all muslims
    Firstly in Australia we spell it with an 's'. Secondly by making statements like that I'm assuming you are trying to show how much more civilised you are than rioting muslims.
    ***Overtrained jelqing crew***
    ***Atrophied jelqing crew***
    ***Jelqing personal trainer crew***
    ***Offer to spot guys in jelqing at the gym crew***

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My point exactly. You're a true definition of *******. No honor. The real pussy.
    Political correctness does not belong here. Go live in anti multicultural Middle East , *******. Who cares what anybody said or puts in a video game. Offensive? Pop that titty out your mouth and grow the phuck up
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sharia law is already being enforced globally. The Muslims do as they please, you must always make sure you make them happy or face the consequences.
    now cutting

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did this take 3 years to point out?

Why is it offensive now?

Originally Posted by Skidmarkbrah View Post
    Firstly in Australia we spell it with an 's'. Secondly by making statements like that I'm assuming you are trying to show how much more civilised you are than rioting muslims.
    Look brah, I don't give a **** about how you spell in your 3rd world country, you're in America, and in America, we spell it with a z.

civilized*

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's a difference that you cannot grasp for some reason. There's one thing to express your opinion and another to outright disrespect a whole people while doing it. We all have morality in us, we know what's good and bad. I'm sure you wouldn't let anyone offend you by photoshopping your loved one's picture in a dirty picture. If you say otherwise, then what's the difference between the pig who eats its own feces and you? Humans and Animals have differences, let's not pollute those.

In the real world, it's give and take. Give respect to earn it. I don't know where today's youth is getting this "freedom of speech" nonsense from. Very narrow thinking if you ask me. Outside this little circle, you can't survive with this mentality.

Wow, he was right. You literally don't 'get it.'

ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000) ticktickytembo is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a difference that you cannot grasp for some reason. There's one thing to express your opinion and another to outright disrespect a whole people while doing it. We all have morality in us, we know what's good and bad. I'm sure you wouldn't let anyone offend you by photoshopping your loved one's picture in a dirty picture. If you say otherwise, then what's the difference between the pig who eats its own feces and you? Humans and Animals have differences, let's not pollute those.

In the real world, it's give and take. Give respect to earn it. I don't know where today's youth is getting this "freedom of speech" nonsense from. Very narrow thinking if you ask me. Outside this little circle, you can't survive with this mentality.
    Actually the difference is that the mark of a civilized and advanced nation is to allow dissenting speech that criticizes others. Any government can form from dirt, colonialism, etc. and those in power will have total control, often a small elite compared to the rest of the population, and will stifle dissenting opinions that criticize the government of the day. This happened throughout history and it's happening now throughout less developed nations across the globe. This is the mark of a young nation that has a lot to learn. A truly advanced and wise nation will allow dissenting opinions because it is fair and right to allow people to voice their thoughts without fear of consequence. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two about wisdom in regards to not letting external influences rustle the jimmies within. That is characteristic of weak minds. Are you saying most muslims are weak-minded? Well we already know many are considering how they've acted of recent...Not to say all of them are, there are bright folk and retards from all flocks of life.

Free markets are a different thing in regards to speech. They can pull it if they want, but they should realize that it is setting a dangerous precedent and not cater to the simple demands of any religious extremist just because some people around the world have raged over simplistic things like a prophet being wrongfully depicted. Big deal. The real prophets didn't and wouldn't care what you say about them, did to their statues, how you depict them, etc. In fact most of them wrote about these very insults that were slung at them when they were alive. A brief example: When Buddha came to a town, a man began insulting him. Buddha asked him - if someone offers you a gift and you do not accept it, what becomes of the gift? The insult-slinging man responded that the gift would be kept. Buddha replied that similarly, when insults are given and not accepted, they are kept by the person who offers them in the first place. You truly have a lot to learn - which is why Muslims such as yourself would do well to get educated on such matters before offering your dire opinions on them.

yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pussification of america continues

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha Activition/infinity ward are quick on there feet.

They can't afford to loose a penny. They Also understand that some nations would ban these games in there country if it spread.

As for the rest of you, you think people are not going to react when they are being insulted? Not necessarily in a violent manner but sure as hell take it to court or threaten to ban there products and such things alike.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wait, aren't muslims not allowed to play these types of games anyway? You can't really be a faithful muslim if you are disobeying these tenants.

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    haha Activition/infinity ward are quick on there feet.

They can't afford to loose a penny. They Also understand that some nations would ban these games in there country if it spread.

As for the rest of you, you think people are not going to react when they are being insulted? Not necessarily in a violent manner but sure as hell take it to court or threaten to ban there products and such things alike.
    They'd have to confiscate the games because I doubt many people would still be buying a game from 2009. Also no one was being insulted purposely.

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's the thing that boggles my mind, why would an "artist" deliberately put the frame in a TOILET? Well, there you go. Offensive? Not for you but for I is.
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    muslims : biggest cry babies in the fkin world.
    Bodybuilder for life

squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You think it is up to you a human to bring judgement?
    **fungsthetics crew**
    **hardbass crew**

squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

So he is a pig that eats his own faeces because why?

And why are you against freedom of speech?
    **fungsthetics crew**
    **hardbass crew**

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strange that they wouldn't just modify that tiny area of the map rather than removing it altogether.

Insane how a single video can do that. Power of Allah?

Who cares it's in a toilet. Go to a real favela, you might find the words "Allah is great" in a toilet somewhere.
    Last edited by wings_unhinged; 10-09-2012 at 01:23 AM.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cry babies getting all butt hurt.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is why so many Muslims don't condemn the violence that starts over tard crap like this... because it achieves the desired result.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's the thing that boggles my mind, why would an "artist" deliberately put the frame in a TOILET? Well, there you go. Offensive? Not for you but for I is.

Well golly gee, maybe everyone in the world should just consult with Muslims before doing anything, because it might be offensive to one of you.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT muslims don't understand the way videogames are made.

These maps are not drawn together by hand, it's a bunch of generic items that are quickly put together without looking twice at it really. They just took a frame and put it somewhere because they needed something to fill up that space.

While it is not allowed to force IW to remove it they did on their own choice. Nothing to see here.

Also the guy in the video = srs camper
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post
    Why did this take 3 years to point out?

Why is it offensive now?
    it takes time when you're constantly searching for meaningless chit to bitch about.