Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    In another thread someone had suggested that the whole darryl and merle showdown was a ploy by the governator to get merle back in the prison to help take down the prison group. make them face each other and escape, darryl trusts merle, and convinces the group to let them back in the prison. could be true, based on the preview
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu that makes too much damn sense.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    In another thread someone had suggested that the whole darryl and merle showdown was a ploy by the governator to get merle back in the prison to help take down the prison group. make them face each other and escape, darryl trusts merle, and convinces the group to let them back in the prison. could be true, based on the preview
    That's not a bad hypothesis from a story line point of view.

But that calls for more trust being put in Merle when the Gov, who's had doubts about Merle's loyalty the whole time, just knows for a FACT that Merle told him a pack of lies about Michonne being dead, how the crew of guys was killed and what happened to her head and sword.

And it's not like the Gov is thinking "Oh well he must have only lied to me that one time, because she was so tough, and he pussed out... I know how bad ass that chick is now, and I can look past it."

I think the Gov is (as I would be) thinking "He lied to me pretty big about that... What else is he lieing about!"

So putting Merle in the Prison with Daryl, would me offering Merle even more trust.

When at the same time the big ass assault on Woodbury has just lost the Gov some of his social capital, because now people are going to think "Well, we were following the Gov's rules without question, because it kept us safe! Clearly his rules can't keep us safe... Maybe we should rethink how this town is run?"

He doesn't want them thinking like Reasoning Beings... He needs them to think like a hot and heavy Mob... Because he needs them to do something crazy and help him go after the prison. To do that... He needs expiation... He needs to give them the face of a villain to hate and to prove that while there may have been some slip ups in security that he's got it dialed in and clearly it wasn't because his rules and leadership was flawed... It was because there's a traitor in their midst... An enemy who was lieing and going against his leadership that caused their downfall.

By doing that he turns a visable weakness into a perceived strength.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that would be a nice twist

merle then helps daryl escape
    and they go back to the prison and he takes them down from the inside

clever girl...

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    that would be a nice twist

merle then helps daryl escape
    and they go back to the prison and he takes them down from the inside

I think the second half of season 3 is a lot about Daryl's loyalty being tested...

I mean presumably his biggest connection to Rick's Crew is Carol... But how will he feel if she's giving Axle some Utility Sex?

But at the same time Merle is no lap dog for Rick... And if there is a case to be made for 2 guys who could go it alone, it's Merle and Daryl.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

But that calls for more trust being put in Merle when the Gov, who's had doubts about Merle's loyalty the whole time, just knows for a FACT that Merle told him a pack of lies about Michonne being dead, how the crew of guys was killed and what happened to her head and sword.

And it's not like the Gov is thinking "Oh well he must have only lied to me that one time, because she was so tough, and he pussed out... I know how bad ass that chick is now, and I can look past it."

I think the Gov is (as I would be) thinking "He lied to me pretty big about that... What else is he lieing about!"

So putting Merle in the Prison with Daryl, would me offering Merle even more trust.

When at the same time the big ass assault on Woodbury has just lost the Gov some of his social capital, because now people are going to think "Well, we were following the Gov's rules without question, because it kept us safe! Clearly his rules can't keep us safe... Maybe we should rethink how this town is run?"

He doesn't want them thinking like Reasoning Beings... He needs them to think like a hot and heavy Mob... Because he needs them to do something crazy and help him go after the prison. To do that... He needs expiation... He needs to give them the face of a villain to hate and to prove that while there may have been some slip ups in security that he's got it dialed in and clearly it wasn't because his rules and leadership was flawed... It was because there's a traitor in their midst... An enemy who was lieing and going against his leadership that caused their downfall.

When they "escape" that gives Gov an excuse to go out and kill the whole group along with Merle. It will be his whole reason to rally the entire clan to kill off the other group. He never told Merle that he knows about the lie, so Merle will go along with whatever plan they come up with and then Gov will double cross him after his usefulness has expired.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Expanding on that, having a traitor to pin it on makes it easier for the Governor to rally troops for an assault on the prison.

"These people attacked your town; your home! Don't you want to return the favor? "

Me thinks he allows Daryl and Merle to escape, then gathers his army and goes at 'em head on.

EDIT:

Hairy beat me to it.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Expanding on that, having a traitor to pin it on makes it easier for the Governor to rally troops for an assault on the prison.

"These people attacked your town; your home! Don't you want to return the favor? "

Me thinks he allows Daryl and Merle to escape, then gathers his army and goes at 'em head on.
    Stop copying me!

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    When they "escape" that gives Gov an excuse to go out and kill the whole group along with Merle. It will be his whole reason to rally the entire clan to kill off the other group. He never told Merle that he knows about the lie, so Merle will go along with whatever plan they come up with and then Gov will double cross him after his usefulness has expired.
    Oh yeah...

Good point... that's a perfect fit.

I mean if I was the Gov I'd still rather have Merle with me and Merle getting me Intel (Or using Daryl) as a weak point against Rick's group.

But you're right, using Merle and Daryl as a rally point to energize the mob is a good move.
    6'4"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like we have a good council of our own

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    this.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

sounds like we have a good council of our own

Just like the Jedi Council really...

I mean I've always thought of myself as a 6'4" 260 pound, non-green Yoda!
    6'4"

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god i hate guvna so much. he's badas* ill give him that. but god i love what michonne did to him.

the fall of man after his daughter got a sword thru her throat. now we will see full out psycho guvna

Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    god i hate guvna so much. he's badas* ill give him that. but god i love what michonne did to him.

the fall of man after his daughter got a sword thru her throat. now we will see full out psycho guvna
    Creepy it is, that you use the old 19th century British expression for Guvna'...

To a dark and Mary Popppins themed place this takes us.
    6'4"

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i understand what the governer is trying to do in starting a new order essentially, being the leader in all.

but WHY exactly does he want to kill off every group that comes at him, not every group is a threat to him, he has the upper hand always? so why

i understand what the governer is trying to do in starting a new order essentially, being the leader in all.

but WHY exactly does he want to kill off every group that comes at him, not every group is a threat to him, he has the upper hand always? so why
    I think the thing is that these strong outside groups really are a threat to him... The Gov rules by coercion, intellect and charm. When it comes to people who can over throw him by force it's clear that he's weak and getting weaker with each operator he loses.

He even says it in the last episode "We're survivors... Not Soldiers."
    6'4"

Just like the Jedi Council really...

I mean I've always thought of myself as a 6'4" 260 pound, non-green Yoda!
    too many mofo snakes on this mofo plane

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Think of the efficacy of the Neros, Alexander of Macedons, and Julius Ceasers of the world. They all had what amounted to solitary power and prowess in the eyes of the public. To have other voices that can offer tactics, morals, and paradigms is to establish a bureaucracy that might serve to push you out or stand against you.

Critics and outside observers can cripple power.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Think of the efficacy of the Neros, Alexander of Macedons, and Julius Ceasers of the world. They all had what amounted to solitary power and prowess in the eyes of the public. To have other voices that can offer tactics, morals, and paradigms is to establish a bureaucracy that might serve to push you out or stand against you.

Critics and outside observers can cripple power.
    Outside of Nero though... Alexander and Caesar were accomplished warriors. If you were in their army you had something to fear from their hand directly.
    6'4"

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awh man, Glenn better pray the group never meets a new asian dude.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Awh man, Glenn better pray the group never meets a new asian dude.
    never would happen

all the other asians get killed off pretty fast

never would happen

all the other asians get killed off pretty fast
    Yeah Evil Glen didn't last long at all.

But it gives us a sense of just how weak and inexperienced the Gov's operators really are.
    6'4"

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Y'all know that there is a Christmas special of The Walking Dead right?

Here's a screenshot

1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

Originally Posted by Thewix View Post
    Y'all know that there is a Christmas special of The Walking Dead right?

Here's a screenshot
    LOL...

Nothing can top the 1999 Star Wars "A Jar-Jar Binks Christmas."

6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    so I know the show is on break until February but I found myself in my Sunday routine and when 9pm came around I turned to AMC.....I started to tear up when it hit me
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

^^ LOL poor T Dog.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    so I know the show is on break until February but I found myself in my Sunday routine and when 9pm came around I turned to AMC.....I started to tear up when it hit me
    I noticed my DVR light wasn't on while watching football.

sucks

i almost forgot to

didnt have to tape amazing race

Yeah I actually busted out my computer last night at 9 and started getting ahead on my work load for this week!
    6'4"

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah Evil Glen didn't last long at all.
    What was that dude's name? Lol'ed at "evil glenn."

Yeah I actually busted out my computer last night at 9 and started getting ahead on my work load for this week!
    What stream site do you use for the "premiers?" I don't think I have AMC.

Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    What was that dude's name? Lol'ed at "evil glenn."

What stream site do you use for the "premiers?" I don't think I have AMC.
    I live in the wilderness on a data plan... The only "Stream" I'm even aware of is my own piss.

If it's not on TV, I'm not watching it.

But I am looking forward to the Marathon on AMC NYE and New Year's day.
    6'4"