Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Also, how much fresh water would the inmates need to survive 10 months like that?
    Originally Posted by WheresMyTuna View Post
    Ah, a gallon a day per person would be ~ 1500 gallons. Oops, oh well I still love the show.
    A gallon per day/person? Do you even ration?

At pure survival, we're probably talking about a cut-down to a cup per day/person. One meal of rice and whatever high protein food they have in the pantry.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    -- Carol to become the medic after Hershel dies. I see him making another last stand with his unlimited-ammo shotgun when another horde or group of humans attack the prison

-- T-Dog, now armed with a cafeteria tray and a napkin dispenser, to be killed by a heavily armed Merle in the final episode of the season. Merle to be season 4's antagonist. Ultimately killed by Daryl.

Also, how much fresh water would the inmates need to survive 10 months like that?
    DUDE! That would be the most bad ass weapon combo we've seen T-Dog have!

I can just picture him mowing through Walkers, clubbing them with the napkin dispenser to knock them off balance while slicing their heads off like a Tongfa with the sharpened edge of the tray.

Could you imagine if they gave him real weapons... He'd be unstopable.

Maybe he's got a secret back story as a Black Belt in 10 different martial arts and so Rick keeps him poorly armed just in case T-Dog were to ever try and take over!

But seriously... Good point on the water... Figure at a subsistence level we're talking a half gallon per person per day... 5 inmates for for 300 days is like 750 gallons of water. Although you could presume because there's a water tower instead of a well that the water lines could be fed by gravity the whole time???
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong situational awareness. They say complacency kills.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Strong situational awareness. They say complacency kills.
    Right, what about Andrea throwing everyone under the bus yet again.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

SPOILER ALERT

I get that they're NGs, but seriously. How is it that a group of trained combatants who have survived for the last, what? 10 months? are so poorly observant that they don't notice a group of untrained morons in backwards baseball hats waltzing along in the brush?

Furthermore, how do these untrained bafoons manage to cut down each man with accurate automatic fire from 200 yards or so with MP5s and salvaged rifles?

One of the dumbest scenes I've ever watched on film.

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    Right, what about Andrea throwing everyone under the bus yet again.
    I look forward to her death more than I do Lori's.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SPOILER ALERT

I get that they're NGs, but seriously. How is it that a group of trained combatants who have survived for the last, what? 10 months? are so poorly observant that they don't notice a group of untrained morons in backwards baseball hats waltzing along in the brush?

Furthermore, how do these untrained bafoons manage to cut down each man with accurate automatic fire from 200 yards or so with MP5s and salvaged rifles?

]
    I agree, specially considering the governor fired the first shot and all the other trops just stand there even before they start getting shot by the others

Here when the governor has shot twice and the first soldier is already down.

brb no one shotting at the governor.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I want a wall of fish tanks with heads in them too
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SPOILER ALERT

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I agree, specially considering the governor fired the first shot and all the other trops just stand there even before they start getting shot by the others

Here when the governor has shot twice and the first soldier is already down.

brb no one shotting at the governor.
    That scene was just plain retarded, damn near ruined the entire episode for me. Seriously the producers can't come up with a better way to make the same point/end result?

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I want a wall of fish tanks with heads in them too
    That was creepy, especially when they pan to the zombie head of the pilot they'd "rescued."

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    That scene was just plain retarded, damn near ruined the entire episode for me. Seriously the producers can't come up with a better way to make the same point/end result?
    I was disappointed too in that scene. Fully armed and trained military who you would think that they would be on high alert crumbled by a guerrilla ambush.
    Merel turned out to be a contract killer. My guess is that Daryl might have to put him down as he turned to the dark side.

That was creepy, especially when they pan to the zombie head of the pilot they'd "rescued."
    I hope Rick puts the governor's head in the tank
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah and the scene where he's telling the people in town that story about how the soldiers all had ammo, guns and tanks yet they the zombies got them all!! I would not have bought that bull**** story and if those towns people believe that then those are dumb bastards.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Yeah and the scene where he's telling the people in town that story about how the soldiers all had ammo, guns and tanks yet they the zombies got them all!! I would not have bought that bull**** story and if those towns people believe that then those are dumb bastards.
    lols

I don't think she bought it

I guess they don't have much reason to distrust the governor, after all they owe their lives to him.

Physiotherapy instagram

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can see all the normal Sheep people going along with whatever because they're being taken care of.

As for the new girl ^^ I like that she's skeptical but it's a little too over the top.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    lols

I don't think she bought it

I guess they don't have much reason to distrust the governor, after all they owe their lives to him.
    She's ****ing awesome.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    michonne is obviously using the kristen stewart method of acting

I can see all the normal Sheep people going along with whatever because they're being taken care of.

As for the new girl ^^ I like that she's skeptical but it's a little too over the top.
    IDK she may the most realistic responding person there. LOL I would distrust those weird people to. Ofcoarse I wouldn't have stayed. I'd have just left the blond and been on my way.

well now I change that to either Daryl or Michonne will take out Merel

She just looks mad at everything..and if she finds out about her zombie's heads are in the governors private collection she will rage on every

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    michonne is obviously using the kristen stewart method of acting
    actions speak louder than words in the post zombie apocalypse lol
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

IDK she may the most realistic responding person there. LOL I would distrust those weird people to. Ofcoarse I wouldn't have stayed. I'd have just left the blond and been on my way.
    I'd stay and freeload for a while, then gtfo. But, I'm guessing when people attempt to leave this dude's paradise he's not going to let it fly.

I'd stay and freeload for a while, then gtfo. But, I'm guessing when people attempt to leave this dude's paradise he's not going to let it fly.

"Leaving" is more like a 1 way ticket to the fish tank.

Physiotherapy instagram

its like a roach motel you only check in....
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

What do you think he's storing the zombie heads in? I wouldn't think zombie heads would need much to preserve them. And are they still alive? That would have to be more fun to poke at then a stupid fish.

What do you think he's storing the zombie heads in? I wouldn't think zombie heads would need much to preserve them. And are they still alive? That would have to be more fun to poke at then a stupid fish.
    its the water purification system for the town...dont worry I think I seen some charcoal in there too
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

-typical zombie movie threats
    zombies are impartial, the real threats are from other humans

- why arent andrea/michonne carrying more weapons
    i would keep a couple guns on me (ankle carry/strapped to my thigh/taped to my back for holdup purposes)

- do you agree with the governor
    kill or be killed? other groups would probably want to overrun your utopia. would you let it happen?
    imagine if they did let in the military with 6-8 gung ho "alpha" personalities. too many cooks spoil the soup
    they dont get along and the governor asked them to leave. what would stop them from taking the town by force?

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    - do you agree with the governor
    kill or be killed? other groups would probably want to overrun your utopia. would you let it happen?
    imagine if they did let in the military with 6-8 gung ho "alpha" personalities. too many cooks spoil the soup
    they dont get along and the governor asked them to leave. what would stop them from taking the town by force?
    he straight up when there to kill and loot those men when he and his town was not threatened so I dont agree.
    I would keep the town locked up from anyone trying to get in. I would have different threat levels per the proximity of the town walls. I would probally have look out stations, signs, alarms and traps around the town as well......not to mention a secret underground section of the city
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    he straight up when there to kill and loot those men when he and his town was not threatened so I dont agree.
    I would keep the town locked up from anyone trying to get in. I would have different threat levels per the proximity of the town walls. I would probally have look out stations, signs, alarms and traps around the town as well......not to mention a secret underground section of the city
    i agree with everything

i dont like how he handled it but the subject is still valid

its hard to look at that type of situation without being in it

you murderer!

I guess living in tough times like that it could go either way...but from the governors science / tea guru he may have something up his sleeve we have yet to see
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would he kill the other soldiers? That's what I don't get.

Where were they going? Is there "civilization" somewhere?

You would think he would ask them to join him, or if they are going to a safer more secure area they would want to go with them.

Were the soldiers following orders, if so, whos?
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Just looked at the end of the episode and I definitely see some eye movement/ jaw movement in a couple of them, so definitely still "alive"

Physiotherapy instagram

the soldiers were a few that left post after their compound was over run by walkers...they pilot told the gov that before his head was removed and put in the trophy tank.

He said someone inside was bitten and caused a panic then the gates opened up and their compound was over run.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT