Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    seen this Walking Dead countdown billboard online today...pretty cool

That's awesome! So pumped for it to be back.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not that worthless. It wastes time. That has worth for those who want their time wasted.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GoPro2013 View Post
    Not that worthless. It wastes time. That has worth for those who want their time wasted.

Finally found Nainoa's troll acct
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I thought you were my troll account?

You certainly have done one hell of a job stopping the The Three Billy Goats Gruff from crossing my bridge!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoPro2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, great!

Great news for you, huh?

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seen this Walking Dead countdown billboard online today...pretty cool

That's in Union Station in Toronto Ont, Canada. I've seen it, it's cool. They had zombies walking around one day too.

Good show last night. Looks like a couple new story lines will develop.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Monday morning quarterback Walking Dead discussion continues.......
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monday morning quarterback Walking Dead discussion continues.......
    Rick is beginning to annoy me.

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    In what way?

I think the whole "seeing / hearing things" twist is dumb.

I do hope Darrel comes back into the fold. Would be a good plot to see him learn his brothers true colours.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Rick and Glenn were losing it.

It looks like they are setting up a Daryl vs Merel episode as well

Andrea being a typical female
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    x2. I get his doubts with strangers, but the dude is thick.

Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    I think the whole "seeing / hearing things" twist is dumb.
    I actually think it's kind of brilliant. When the world is in that state, your survival instincts are probably going to subside, and your suicide instincts are probably going to take over. His personal need to live on for his kids nips that in the bud, but that doesn't mean he's making it out no worse for the wear.

To have the most capable survivor in the group cracking up is already hard, but to have the appointed leader go down is even harder. That puts some serious handicap in the group dynamic.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Rick and Glenn were losing it.

It looks like they are setting up a Daryl vs Merel episode as well

I hope she's the next zombie buffet.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    x2. I get his doubts with strangers, but the dude is thick.

I actually think it's kind of brilliant. When the world is in that state, your survival instincts are probably going to subside, and your suicide instincts are probably going to take over. His personal need to live on for his kids nips that in the bud, but that doesn't mean he's making it out no worse for the wear.

To have the most capable survivor in the group cracking up is already hard, but to have the appointed leader go down is even harder. That puts some serious handicap in the group dynamic.
    Agreed. I have no problem with the story of him loosing it. I just think the whole "seeing / hearing things" angle has been done to death.

Having him crack is a good plot line. Just wish they could have done something different.

Glenn didn't even flinch when that zombie lunged out of the truck at him. He just TCOB. Liking the new Glenn.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this made me lol

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I four sea a problem with those two white dudes from the new group. Rick is being a *******. Meryl needs to go, he's a self centered douche, he almost killed Glen and Maggie. I can only hope that Daryl sees the light. I don't know why Rick is so ass hurt that Laurie died, he pretty much hated her anyway. IDC about Andrea that much, she was a dumb **** this whole time, she doesn't really carry any kind of critical role, and she annoying as fuk.

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a bad episode, I think it sets the tone for the rest of the season.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New episode was great IMO. The premier disappointed me, but this definitely rocked! Would have been a better midseason premiere than what was aired. I would watch it again tbh. Noticed an editing flaw though - Daryl's tat switched shoulders...
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here we go

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    here we go

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YrercYQ.jpg[img]
    rofl

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just watched. Glad everyone can hit a zombie between the eyes every time they shoot but cant hit anything else

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    completely forgot it was on tonight...anybody help me out pls?
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    completely forgot it was on tonight...anybody help me out pls?
    projectfreetv
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joecam18 View Post
    Just watched. Glad everyone can hit a zombie between the eyes every time they shoot but cant hit anything else
    This. They're all designated marksman when the zombie come at them, but Rick can't even hit an enemy who's looking the other way with a magnified optic from 50 yards. Brilliant.

Meanwhile, the Governer's street thugs took out an infantry unit with MP5s and pistols from 400 last season.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    This. They're all designated marksman when the zombie come at them, but Rick can't even hit an enemy who's looking the other way with a magnified optic from 50 yards. Brilliant.

Meanwhile, the Governer's street thugs took out an infantry unit with MP5s and pistols from 400 last season.
    I think that's portrayed that way on purpose... The Gov's people aren't that skilled with Walkers (As we've seen portrayed) but they're good with people management and tactics etc...

Rick's people suck with people but are walker killing machines...

Both sides are essentially just reflections of their leaders... And in last night's episode we see how that plays in the Gov's Favor. The challenge for Rick is now to rise and get good with people.

I still don't like his "Crazy" angle... I'm fine with him being near breaking point... But unbelievable hallucinations and the way they are portrayed comes off too cheesy for my tastes.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm losing interest as of last night, for the reason people said above. They can one shot zombies all day but can't hit a fcking person. And they got the animation wrong on the optic on ricks rifle. He has an Aimpoint on the rifle yet the camera view through it makes it look like a magnified crosshair reticle. GAY. Any then the Gov and his untrained group of hillbilly *******s can take out a group of trained infantrymen but they cant kill a cop and a couple rednecks. Right....

BRB, standing out in the open dumping mags and don't get hit by a single bullet.

Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    I'm losing interest as of last night, for the reason people said above. They can one shot zombies all day but can't hit a fcking person. And they got the animation wrong on the optic on ricks rifle. He has an Aimpoint on the rifle yet the camera view through it makes it look like a magnified crosshair reticle. GAY. Any then the Gov and his untrained group of hillbilly *******s can take out a group of trained infantrymen but they cant kill a cop and a couple rednecks. Right....

BRB, standing out in the open dumping mags and don't get hit by a single bullet.
    Secretly the Gov is friends with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, so before attacking them he borrowed their "Main Character Immunities" that always served so well against the storm troopers...

Luckily Daryl didn't borrow out his Deus ex Machina pills and was able to save Rick in the nick of time!

Actually I get what the director was trying to portray there... It's that the Gov is better against people but just doesn't have the man power and trained people. And that Rick and Co are better against Walkers and aren't used to fighting an enemy that can shoot back.

They just pulled it off in an unbelievable way.

What this show really needs is to stop rotating directors... The behind the camera staff needs a direct chain of command. One unified vision from a director and a producer would fix these continuity errors that keep popping up every couple of episodes when someone new takes the directors helm and tweaks his vision into it.

I don't have the time... But my guess is that last night's episode was either directed by Greg Nicatero... Or... They have 1 female director. Usually when there is a Botch in the "Suspension of Disbelief" it ends up being one of those two.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    What this show really needs is to stop rotating directors... The behind the camera staff needs a direct chain of command.
    Bring back whoever did the lighting, lead camera, and the director from the first four episodes or so. I want TWD to look like the movie Children of Men, not an episode of NCIS.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

I still don't like his "Crazy" angle... I'm fine with him being near breaking point... But unbelievable hallucinations and the way they are portrayed comes off too cheesy for my tastes.
    I was hoping that with the new threat it would pull rick back in. he stopped being crazy when the bullets were flying, I know the preview suggested another route. But we will see.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    I was hoping that with the new threat it would pull rick back in. he stopped being crazy when the bullets were flying, I know the preview suggested another route. But we will see.
    we will see