Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    hell yeah that bish Loria was zombie chum
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did anyone else think that Mischone (sp) might get gunned down as she left? I know that's what they wanted you to think, but lately you never know what's going to happen.

What was Rick doing with that dead walker? Looks like he is/was going to cut it open to take/look for something. Wedding band perhaps??
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Well last night's episode was pretty much exactly what I was afraid was going to happen in that the show is starting to take more and more of a "Fanboy" twist towards the ridiculous.

The "Brushing your Walker Daughter's Hair." I get that I can see how someone could keep a loved one as a walker pet because they can't deal with the death. Super creepy but not implausible.

The whole Ring of Walkers at a wrestling match... For one it's a little dumb for two, how the hell do they go from figuring out the whole "Remove the teeth" thing 2 episodes ago to coming up with that whole idea... Then NO ONE except for Andrea is even the slightest bit put off by it.

I can see the whole diverting the resources of the community for the festival day and cold drinks to boost morale... But for a Walker themed pro-wrestling event with crappy rock music?

Then we have Rick going completely postal and supposedly clearing out all the Walkers with nothing but an axe... Like where's the Axe been all this time... Gee we wandered through these same hallways with 7 armed people and barely made it out alive... But now Rick has one axe and he's more invincible than Superman taking Celltech!

Completed by the scene where supposedly a sole walker at Lori... Including her Femur bones! And just choked her skull right down his throat, swallowing it like a duck swallowing an acorn!

Then the only phone that rings in the entire complex just HAPPENS to be the one in the room Rick is in being all catatonic... So I'm sure it's Dominoes just calling back to confirm his delivery address.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    Did anyone else think that Mischone (sp) might get gunned down as she left? I know that's what they wanted you to think, but lately you never know what's going to happen.

What was Rick doing with that dead walker? Looks like he is/was going to cut it open to take/look for something. Wedding band perhaps??
    If I was the Gov I would have never let her leave, for fear that she'd hook up with another element/military/group that could try to return and depose me in woodbury.

They confirmed on Talking Dead after the show that the Bloated walker had found Lori's corpse and eaten every single last morsel of her body... And Rick was contemplating cutting it open so he could supposedly bury the splattered chunks of his ex-wife.

What he found on the floor was the shell casing from when Carl put her down.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Show is starting to get cheesy man, definitely no the same quality as previous years.

As for the walker devouring Lori, I'm calling BS on that the bitch is still alive somewhere.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Show is starting to get cheesy man, definitely no the same quality as previous years.

As for the walker devouring Lori, I'm calling BS on that the bitch is still alive somewhere.
    Yeah and the Carol Grave scene... They couldn't even give her a death scene... She just runs around the corner, vanishes and she's just straight dead...

All of a sudden Walkers can eat people WHOLE in just a couple of minutes or a few hours.

Here's the thing though that holds me out some hope... That episode was directed by Greg Nicatero... Who really is the special effects guy and every episode he's done through the course of the series have always been a little shallow on plot... He's a special effects guy who they let do 1-2 episodes each season.

So hopefully he goes back to working in the prop department and the show goes back to actually having a story with some emotional energy and plot.

Last night's episode felt like a 1980's action flick without all the gun fire and explosions.

If the show ratchets up the implausible stuff and glosses over "Red Shirt" characters dieing like it means nothing... I doubt I'll stick around for a Season 4.
    6'4"

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the teeth thing was different groups so its not like michonne discovered it and then the governor started doing it, you can assume that they had been doing it for a while. the daughter is a quick characterization of the gov and a plot piece. the fighting circle was from the books but significantly different and again most likely to just do some characterization of merle as a badass.

edit: the phone thing will make sense soon enough. don't judge it too harshly.

all in all, comic book men > walking dead
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    If I was the Gov I would have never let her leave, for fear that she'd hook up with another element/military/group that could try to return and depose me in woodbury.

They confirmed on Talking Dead after the show that the Bloated walker had found Lori's corpse and eaten every single last morsel of her body... And Rick was contemplating cutting it open so he could supposedly bury the splattered chunks of his ex-wife.

What he found on the floor was the shell casing from when Carl put her down.
    Agreed. I would not let her leave either. She is to skilled and smart. She's a threat.

The whole zombie eating Lori thing I felt was too much too. They should have had him walk into them still snacking on her or her party eaten at most.

As to why he was gutting the zombie, guess we have to wait and see.

Yeah and the Carol Grave scene... They couldn't even give her a death scene... She just runs around the corner, vanishes and she's just straight dead...

All of a sudden Walkers can eat people WHOLE in just a couple of minutes or a few hours.

Here's the thing though that holds me out some hope... That episode was directed by Greg Nicatero... Who really is the special effects guy and every episode he's done through the course of the series have always been a little shallow on plot... He's a special effects guy who they let do 1-2 episodes each season.

So hopefully he goes back to working in the prop department and the show goes back to actually having a story with some emotional energy and plot.

Last night's episode felt like a 1980's action flick without all the gun fire and explosions.

If the show ratchets up the implausible stuff and glosses over "Red Shirt" characters dieing like it means nothing... I doubt I'll stick around for a Season 4.
    Is Carol actually dead, or are they just assuming?? I was thinking Rick would find her on his rampage through the prison. Either alive or turned.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmc2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Then the only phone that rings in the entire complex just HAPPENS to be the one in the room Rick is in being all catatonic... So I'm sure it's Dominoes just calling back to confirm his delivery address.
    Little spoiler in case you just didn't assume this... the phones not actually ringing, Rick is just going insane. In the comics he has a full talk with Lori and this shows you that he is mentally unstable. Not like the whole glen scene didnt do that already

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    the teeth thing was different groups so its not like michonne discovered it and then the governor started doing it, you can assume that they had been doing it for a while. the daughter is a quick characterization of the gov and a plot piece. the fighting circle was from the books but significantly different and again most likely to just do some characterization of merle as a badass.

I was thinking the phone call was from the group calling all the prison extensions from a control room of some kind hoping Rick would pick up.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post

When it comes to the Biters thing...

They had the scene where the scientist guy is describing Michonne's Pets as a revelation for the Gov...

So the only thing that makes sense to me is that there is more time passing here than we're lead to believe... Like the whole "Pets and heads in a tank Episode" is like a week before Merle takes his first lessons in dentistry... Then it's plausible... And it just flows like time is shorter ala Luke Skywalker training with Yoda while Han and Leia creep across the galaxy to Bespin.
    6'4"

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Yeah I know it the zombie battle ring was a bit fanboyish but I will wait to see how they will go with it before judgement. I mean its a freaking apocalypse might as well capitalize on some entertainment for the times. Although I will miss the survival / scavenging aspect of the show if the focus switches to the governor's town zombie exploits.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by jmc2323 View Post
    Little spoiler in case you just didn't assume this... the phones not actually ringing, Rick is just going insane. In the comics he has a full talk with Lori and this shows you that he is mentally unstable. Not like the whole glen scene didnt do that already
    I thought that for a moment it could be something like that.

Especially because even though Rick and Lori were broken in their marriage, he still went to her to counsel his decisions... So I could see how the phone scene could play that way. So that much at least Fits the world as we know and have seen it.

I would have liked to see it come up that he noticed the phone before it rings while it's out of his direct line of sight.

And it would be better if that particular scene didn't come at the end of the most implausible episode in the entire series so far.

At this point, instead of the ghost of Lori, I'm waiting for it to be the Ghost Busters on the other line... Because of course now in the Zombie Apocalypse Venkman is branching out their marketing goals, so instead of you calling them wonder who could bust a ghost they call you!

6'4"

I thought that for a moment it could be something like that.

Especially because even though Rick and Lori were broken in their marriage, he still went to her to counsel his decisions... So I could see how the phone scene could play that way. So that much at least Fits the world as we know and have seen it.

I would have liked to see it come up that he noticed the phone before it rings while it's out of his direct line of sight.

And it would be better if that particular scene didn't come at the end of the most implausible episode in the entire series so far.

At this point, instead of the ghost of Lori, I'm waiting for it to be the Ghost Busters on the other line... Because of course now in the Zombie Apocalypse Venkman is branching out their marketing goals, so instead of you calling them wonder who could bust a ghost they call you!

if the other theory is true. Maybe the phone is not even there.........

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Wasn't Carol in the courtyard when they came out with the baby at the end of the previous episode?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Yeah I know it the zombie battle ring was a bit fanboyish but I will wait to see how they will go with it before judgement. I mean its a freaking apocalypse might as well capitalize on some entertainment for the times. Although I will miss the survival / scavenging aspect of the show if the focus switches to the governor's town zombie exploits.
    Well I think there is an applicable point in that Walkers have to play a role in whatever civilization is going forward. I mean you just lost the oil industry and most of the beasts of burden.

Much like a Donkey moving a grain mill because he's chasing a dangling carrot, you can run your turbines and your field plows with a couple of walkers and a piece of chicken etc...

But going straight to a Mad Max Walker-based thunder dome... For lack of a better term, just "Jumps the shark" for me.
    6'4"

Wasn't Carol in the courtyard when they came out with the baby at the end of the previous episode?
    No... We're lead to believe that they feel Carol is dead enough that they have a grave sight for her.

Nicatero on Talking Dead pretty much said the same thing last night.
    6'4"

Agreed. I would not let her leave either. She is to skilled and smart. She's a threat.

The whole zombie eating Lori thing I felt was too much too. They should have had him walk into them still snacking on her or her party eaten at most.

As to why he was gutting the zombie, guess we have to wait and see.

Is Carol actually dead, or are they just assuming?? I was thinking Rick would find her on his rampage through the prison. Either alive or turned.
    I think one of the less talked about aspects of the show is that they don't want to show horrible death scenes with women killed or eaten by Walkers.

I can't think of a woman who died in the show and being munched on by a Walker.

Amy it was one bite... Lori it was a pregnany scene with one quick little knife slash then they pan away... I don't even remember what happened to Patricia... Carol runs through a double door...

Meanwhile Jimmy is splattered through the camper, Dale is Eviserated, T-Dog becomes a chew toy and a feasted on carcass. Even Hershel it was a bit of a drawn out scene with the leg bite the walker tears away a bunch of meat and then they go into graphic detail as they hatchet Hershel's stump!

Really the show is just reverse sexist.

6'4"

if the other theory is true. Maybe the phone is not even there.........
    Oh... I see where you're going with it there...

Okay that would maybe make it a little easier to believe if even the phone itself is a figment of his imagination.
    6'4"

Oh... I see where you're going with it there...

Okay that would maybe make it a little easier to believe if even the phone itself is a figment of his imagination.
    Just a thought on my part. I mean, the phone was not even on a shelf or desk was it? IIRC, it was just sitting on some pipes.............

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Just a thought on my part. I mean, the phone was not even on a shelf or desk was it? IIRC, it was just sitting on some pipes.............
    Yeah that's a good point... And more plausible ATM...

I can already see now that T-Dog is dead, I won't have prat-falls jokes to make about his crappy weapon selection...

Now it will be Rick talking on the phone in implausible places...

Walking through the woods, Rick is pondering what their next move should be, when without curiosity it he spots a telephone sitting in the hollow of an old oak tree.

6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told the wife it was probably just Rick going insane and nobody would be on the line, didn't think the phone actually didn't exist lol.

I for one am glad to have seen Lori die, Carl shoot Lori, a walker eat lori, then Rick stab the walker in the stomach with Lori in it said zombie stomach...

Couldnt have happened to a better person
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I for one am glad to have seen Lori die, Carl shoot Lori, a walker eat lori, then Rick stab the walker in the stomach with Lori in it said zombie stomach...

Couldnt have happened to a better person
    inb4 Lori still alive and Proc quits watching the show.

I will break my tv
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Well here's my fear...

Last week they really didn't spend a lot of energy on Lori being gone... Even on Talking Dead aftershow it was all about T-Dog... And there was this worry that Carl was a bad shot and Carol patched her up...

Now that she's a Zombie Fistula there is this momentary sigh of relief that the character is truly gone.

However with the addition of the Phone is a figment in Rick's head... I worry that it's just a reason to put Lori back into the show as a Ghost or a phatasm in Rick's head on the other line and we will NEVER get rid of her, until some cracker jack shrink joins the group in season 9!
    6'4"

Okay... So here's a semi related question...

If you were the position the Governor is in where you've got the upper hand on the Biters and you're rebuilding your civilization...

What would you use them to do.

A. Be involved in a professional wrestling match
    B. Turn the well pump for all the water your town needs
    C. Use them as plow horses/beast of burden for tending the fields
    D. Build them into a defensive ring around the town
    E. Turn them into an army and march them at other towns and prisons in order to eliminate your competition
    F. Use them as auto-dialer/telemarketers to help you win your next political campaign
    6'4"

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the above.

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you forgot the rest of the alphabet

i havent chimed in because i havent been able to watch my recording
    (been busy )