Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Walking Dead Discussion Thread

I know there are a lot of regular posters in the Outdoor Rec section that are also big fans of the AMC's "The Walking Dead."

Last year discussion of the show kept showing up in multiple threads across the section often taking the original thread off topic. Several posters who are not fans of and don't care to follow the show complained to me about it.

In order to help keep this board clean, and because many elements of the show deal with survival skills, guns and outdoor life, (And since I know many of you refuse to post in the Misc) I agreed to make a separate thread just for discuss of The Walking Dead... And ALL posts pertaining to the show should be directed here to keep other threads clean.

News of note: The Season 3 premiere starts Sunday Night and AMC is leading up to it with a continuous marathon of seasons 1 and 2 next weekend!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. Love that show.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    In. Love that show.
    Yeah I'm a little worried that the show is going to try to take more of a "Fanboy" twist to pander to the people who read the comics.

When Michone (sp?) showed up at the end of last season and added an extra "Sci-Fi" feel to the show I got a little worried about season 3. The first two seasons it felt like every character was a normal regular person and then this zombie outbreak happens...

You can understand, plausibly, why each of them has evolved into who they are.

Now presumably this Zombie Outbreak is like what... 3-4-5-6 months old.

So how does Michone plausibly go from being a waitress at Dennys (Or whatever) to being a kitana weilding Ninja woman with two pet zombies on a chain? Especially when everyone else in the world is struggling to deal with food, shelter, water, social bonds and questions of morality in a forever changed world!

I'm worried if they go too "Fanboy" that they'll put the show in the toilet.

But I'm willing to keep watching for a season of reserved judgement.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

MINOR SPOILER

I scrolled ahead in my TV menu where it gives me the title of every show for a week in advance and each one comes with a 1 sentence description.

The first episode of Season 3 is called "Seed" And it says "Lori's pregnancy advances."

Now in general I'm never a fan of when a show pulls the whole "Oh no XYZ female character is pregnant." And I do find Lori's character a bit annoying just in how she's so inconsistent with her behavior. Love shane-hate shane-love shane... Want baby, not want baby, want baby... Act strong, act weak, act strong...

But I have to admit the whole "Everyone has the infection" angle has me thinking about her and the baby...

If there's any justice in the world that baby will chew it's way out of her belly like a scene from "Alien."

However, if it turns out that down the road it's something like "The baby is the Key to the Zombie Virus" or whatever, I'd look more fondly on the whole "Pregnancy" foil as a plot line.
    6'4"

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN ON FIRST PAGE

CAN'T WAIT. DARREL CREW REPORTING IN
    I saw a sneak peek and
    MINOR SPOILER MINOR SPOILER MINOR SPOILER

There's a scene where the group is fighting riot police/guard zombies that are covered in armor
    and they are surrounded-ish with literally no way to kill them. Darrel fires an arrow and it bounces off the zombies
    face mask.
    I'm curious what you guys think they can do to kill fully armored zombies?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Armed zombies, wtf man? They better no get cheesy.

Originally Posted by M0hi View Post
    IN ON FIRST PAGE

CAN'T WAIT. DARREL CREW REPORTING IN
    I saw a sneak peek and
    MINOR SPOILER MINOR SPOILER MINOR SPOILER

There's a scene where the group is fighting riot police/guard zombies that are covered in armor
    and they are surrounded-ish with literally no way to kill them. Darrel fires an arrow and it bounces off the zombies
    face mask.
    I'm curious what you guys think they can do to kill fully armored zombies?

COnt'd minor spoilers...

Back in July while they were filming the 3rd season AMC ran a marathon with special sneak peaks and then an hour of "Talking Dead" where they revealed that a big chunk of season 3 is filmed in a prison. (Which is something from the fanboy comics as well) And there were a couple of scenes where they were clearly having to clear out areas etc...

So it makes sense that there were riot police/guards trying to keep the prison under control when they were bit... And they're just wearing the stuff they died in.

I mean a prison seems like a plausible idea, more than the farm. You'd have to clear it out of zombies, but all prisons are super fortified and most come with garden space etc... And they're usually located in isolated rural areas where there would still be a chance for good hunting.

If it was me, and of course I'm biased here... But I'd just head north. They've got to freeze solid in the winter time!
    6'4"

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you guys keep posting spoilers before the season has even started...

i mean seriously wtf?
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post

i mean seriously wtf?
    Hey we've noted every spoiler... You don't have to read them.

And they're not even so much spoilers as they are pre-season hype and sneak peaks that have been on AMC on and off since July.
    6'4"

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like the show has been on a serious slide since they arrived on the farm. Hopefully, things will pick up under the prison dynamic. And hopefully Laurie meets her demise.

Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post

i mean seriously wtf?
    This. GTFO.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I feel like the show has been on a serious slide since they arrived on the farm. Hopefully, things will pick up under the prison dynamic. And hopefully Laurie meets her demise.

This. GTFO.
    I think the Sophia plot line was a lull in the middle of Season 2... They were looking for her for entirely too long. And then it turns out that she was just in the friggin' barn the whole time!

Once they put her down, I think the second half of the season was great... Sure I wish they would have hung up a little less on the moral debate angle, and I wish they would have put more time into the Shane is now a Walker angle.
    6'4"

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you read the comics nainoa?

I think a large part of what made last season iffy was when they strayed from the books. I'd be quite content if they followed the pregnancy theme from the comics.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The real question is, where am I supposed to watch Season 3 when Dish Network dropped AMC, the greedy bastards!?
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

I've not read the comics, but these programs usually screw up when they break from whatever they're based on. Since I haven't read any of the comics I have no problem with them following them to a T.

Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    The real question is, where am I supposed to watch Season 3 when Dish Network dropped AMC, the greedy bastards!?
    Time to switch to U-verse.

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've not read the comics, but these programs usually screw up when they break from whatever they're based on. Since I haven't read any of the comics I have no problem with them following them to a T.

Time to switch to U-verse.
    No availiability. Looked into Hulu, but don't believe they carry AMC as well.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    did you read the comics nainoa?

I think a large part of what made last season iffy was when they strayed from the books. I'd be quite content if they followed the pregnancy theme from the comics.
    No I haven't read the comics at all... I'd never even heard of them before the TV show... And even that I just happened to stumble across while I was flicking through the channels. (I only watch like 2-3 hours of TV a day MAX... And that's usually in the Fall/Winter)

SO anything outside of the show itself is completely unknown territory for me...
    6'4"

Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    No availiability. Looked into Hulu, but don't believe they carry AMC as well.
    Actually I believe Direct TV has a special of some kind if you switch to them from Dish.

When I moved I almost got dish, simply because that's what the previous owner had, and then my buddies warned me off of it and told me to Call Direct TV.

Lucky too, because since the AMC drop dish has gotten even worse... Just last night they put up a notice saying that Dish was dropping most of the local news channels up here.

So really Dish up here is WORSE than basic TV!
    6'4"

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have yet to watch this show, honestly dont know why I loved dawn of the dead, i am legend, etc.

Also lol @ scrolling past the spoilers and getting a glimpse of hairys comment which essentially spoiled it anyways

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    I have yet to watch this show, honestly dont know why I loved dawn of the dead, i am legend, etc.

Also lol @ scrolling past the spoilers and getting a glimpse of hairys comment which essentially spoiled it anyways
    Since you scrolled past the spoilers and read my comment, what you think you know from my comment is not what you know, you know?
    Netflix has seasons 1 and 2 man, catch up on it. Season 1 was pretty good. I didn't know aboot the show until the kids, my freaking 7 year old (at the time) kept telling me to watch it LOL. I finally sat down and watched an episode to be sure it was appropriate and I liked it so had to go back and watch the previous episodes.

calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in

calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvert123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does any one watch the webispodes that goes along witht the show?

Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN!
    Best TV show.
    So there is a Marathon of season 1 and 2 before season 3 premier?
    wOOOOOOt

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since you scrolled past the spoilers and read my comment, what you think you know from my comment is not what you know, you know?
    Netflix has seasons 1 and 2 man, catch up on it. Season 1 was pretty good. I didn't know aboot the show until the kids, my freaking 7 year old (at the time) kept telling me to watch it LOL. I finally sat down and watched an episode to be sure it was appropriate and I liked it so had to go back and watch the previous episodes.

Ill watch tonight

Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Falcon8334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by calvert123 View Post
    Does any one watch the webispodes that goes along witht the show?
    Yes.
    The second one came out like a week ago

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I think the Sophia plot line was a lull in the middle of Season 2... They were looking for her for entirely too long. And then it turns out that she was just in the friggin' barn the whole time!

Once they put her down, I think the second half of the season was great... Sure I wish they would have hung up a little less on the moral debate angle, and I wish they would have put more time into the Shane is now a Walker angle.
    It just seemed so implausible the way the walkers ended up in that region, and then the last stand for the farm was kind of a deus ex machina deal to move things along, I felt.

Since I haven't read any of the comics I have no problem with them following them to a T.
    This.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

It just seemed so implausible the way the walkers ended up in that region, and then the last stand for the farm was kind of a deus ex machina deal to move things along, I felt.

Depends on how it shakes out in the longer plot line.

I mean if they just happened to move because of the Helicopter and it was all happenstance that they ended up in the country when the gun fired, then yeah it's a little DexM...

But if the Helicopter is actually trying to herd them out of the city as an attempt to clear and take back the urban centers, then I can give the whole broken fence and a gun shot at just the wrong time a pass on the old "Suspension of disbelief" meter.

They'd been building up the vulnerability of the farm for a while with all of the cattle pen scenes and such, so it was only a matter of time. I just would have preferred my theory about Merl being the leader of the others and herding the Walkers towards the farm to soften them up as being better than the Helicopter and a crappy fence.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Falcon8334 View Post
    IN!
    Best TV show.
    So there is a Marathon of season 1 and 2 before season 3 premier?
    wOOOOOOt
    I scrolled a head in my Direct TV guide last night (It only lets me go 1 week in advance) and it looks like the 1st episode from season 1 starts at like 8 am on Saturday morning.

Basically from 8 am Saturday morning until Midnight on Sunday AMC is nothing but "Walking Dead."
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Depends on how it shakes out in the longer plot line.

I mean if they just happened to move because of the Helicopter and it was all happenstance that they ended up in the country when the gun fired, then yeah it's a little DexM...

But if the Helicopter is actually trying to herd them out of the city as an attempt to clear and take back the urban centers, then I can give the whole broken fence and a gun shot at just the wrong time a pass on the old "Suspension of disbelief" meter.

They'd been building up the vulnerability of the farm for a while with all of the cattle pen scenes and such, so it was only a matter of time. I just would have preferred my theory about Merl being the leader of the others and herding the Walkers towards the farm to soften them up as being better than the Helicopter and a crappy fence.
    I like that theory, but they present as such that the chopper just flies overhead once and *POOF* they walk in a straight line for 80 miles. Am I to honestly believe that they didn't run into any other prey along the way that would divert their course?
    When they did get distracted, did they have the cognitive capability to navigate in a set direction again?
    And since we often see walkers just milling about in locations, why am I being made to believe that they're suddenly nomadic?

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy TWD, but it's really just a filler show in between my weekly SOA, Justified, and It's Always Sunny fixes. It suffers from circular logic, and writing errors that have already frustrated me greatly in only two seasons.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

I like that theory, but they present as such that the chopper just flies overhead once and *POOF* they walk in a straight line for 80 miles. Am I to honestly believe that they didn't run into any other prey along the way that would divert their course?
    When they did get distracted, did they have the cognitive capability to navigate in a set direction again?
    And since we often see walkers just milling about in locations, why am I being made to believe that they're suddenly nomadic?

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy TWD, but it's really just a filler show in between my weekly SOA, Justified, and It's Always Sunny fixes. It suffers from circular logic, and writing errors that have already frustrated me greatly in only two seasons.
    Actually I think we've steadily been seeing a pattern in the Walkers where they are packing up in larger and larger packs and running more and more out of prey. In the first season we see them just wandering around like individuals... By the beginning of 2 they are in small packs that become medium packs that become the Herd.

Think about it once they are still at the peak of the food chain... However when they were living human beings they had super markets with foods shipped in and a diverse diet with dairy, vegetables and grain.

Now all they eat is meat and not each other. Even if say their metabolic needs are 10% of what a living human is, that many mouths are going scour everything living pretty quickly. AND lets not forget that game animals once they become aware of the presence of ANY predator they move out to the fringes.

So I'm okay with the Wandering aimlessly, because there is nothing to eat, but they don't have the predators cunning to say follow a game trail to stick near a water source or set a snare... They're just wandering around hoping to get lucky.
    6'4"

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    please delete my own thread if you wont allow it to be open. this thread is worthless.
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***