Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    list of must-carry equipment zombie gear

gun
    backup gun (ankle/hostage situation/etc)
    knife/crowbar (to get through doors)
    zip ties/carabiner/doorstops (to hold gates/doors closed)
    flashlight
    heavy clothes
    first aid
    flare/firecrackers (diversion)

anything im missing

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Water purifiers!
    RE-BULK MILESTONES: (2012 injuries = -30lbs from 170)
    23/12-29/1 Noob gains/Muscle Memory
    2/2 Stalling/Grinding Lifts
    10/2 Switching to bulking diet
    25/2 Scheduled deload week
    11/3 Mom asks if I'm on sauce (@167lbs lolwat?)
    :::::::::::::::::::::
    The Mirin' (180lbs)
    ^Target: June 1st

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Water purifiers!
    that and food are naturally on the list in the short and long term

but this is for immediate carry

maybe something to help climbing obstacles

rope, or fence climbers

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    missed tonight, anyone help me out?
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    and now we wait!

T-dog #2 is out but there is a new T-dog #3 with a wife
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    that and food are naturally on the list in the short and long term

but this is for immediate carry

maybe something to help climbing obstacles

rope, or fence climbers

Those look bulky to carry (needing 3 or more) Plus, if you can't hop over a 4ft fence you're ****ed anyways.
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    and now we wait!

Yeah I know the minute I saw T-Dog-3 I knew that T-Dog 2 was going to be that episode's "Red Shirt."

The way Oscar (TD2) died it looked on first glance like someone shot Glenn in the ass, or that Glenn Farted TD2 to death. It was only once he fell to the ground with a gun shot wound that I realized what happened.

Although on Talking Dead after the show they did mention that TD3 is an actual main character named Tyrese that will be coming into the show. But until he steps up into that role... He's still just T-Dog 3 to me!

The Gov turning on Merle was just about the dumbest move the Gov could have made. He doesn't exactly have a lot of operators to try and take Rick's crew out with... And Merle for all his loyalty questions is his best Muscle if he's going to have ANY chance of going after Rick and actually clearing out Rick's crew.

Does anyone else think that Carol is banging Axle in the Guard tower just to keep him from going ****?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    list of must-carry equipment zombie gear

gun
    backup gun (ankle/hostage situation/etc)
    knife/crowbar (to get through doors)
    zip ties/carabiner/doorstops (to hold gates/doors closed)
    flashlight
    heavy clothes
    first aid
    flare/firecrackers (diversion)

anything im missing

Yeah... 35 friends who are otherwise worthless, but are loyal enough to you to go first everywhere you travel!

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

im surprised they introduced tyrese. thought they were going to float with michonne for a while. glad hes in there.
    (hes already shown himself to be a decent leader)

lots of little mistakes of course

crappy lunge from glenn. maggie not killing merle when she had a chance.
    people cant shoot for ****. smoke bombs are super effective! (guess everyone still plays COD)
    michonne not killing gov. andrea being andrea.

and i agree that gov turning on merle was bad.
    now everyone on his side is expendable

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Yeah... 35 friends who are otherwise worthless, but are loyal enough to you to go first everywhere you travel!

you dont need to be the fastest. you just cant be the slowest

but srsly. a lot of situations could be solved with a simple diversion or a doorstop to prevent a rush

im surprised they introduced tyrese. thought they were going to float with michonne for a while. glad hes in there.
    (hes already shown himself to be a decent leader)

lots of little mistakes of course

crappy lunge from glenn. maggie not killing merle when she had a chance.
    people cant shoot for ****. smoke bombs are super effective! (guess everyone still plays COD)
    michonne not killing gov. andrea being andrea.

and i agree that gov turning on merle was bad.
    now everyone on his side is expendable

you dont need to be the fastest. you just cant be the slowest

but srsly. a lot of situations could be solved with a simple diversion or a doorstop to prevent a rush
    I think Andrea seeing the Gov under pressure and how quickly his niceness fades away into Dictator will bring her back around.

Andrea's bigger problem is Michonne walking away from her with a "You're dead to me." Expression.

I'm liking Bad Ass Glenn more and more... The whole Rip apart a walkers arm to make a shank was a pretty ingenius move. It's a little impractical... He should have been able to rip a board off a wall easier than snap an arm up... But whatever... I'll follow the suspension of disbelief on that one.

I honestly don't see how the Gov wins the Prison from Rick, especially now that Tyrese has a crew that's joined them with some fodder fighters.

The only hope the Gov has in my mind would be to herd Walkers at the prison and let the Walkers soften up and exhaust Rick's crew.

Though I did think it was a nice touch when the Gov was giving his speech and he got angry and all of a sudden the blood soaked his eye patch a little more.
    6'4"

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    that scene with Axel was just adding more drama to the situation LOL I mean c'mon isn't there enough going on already in the story

Carol has the short hair though! haha

The gov character had changed quickly. After being stuck in the eye and having his zomibe pet daughter exterminated like the dead flesh she was he is now psychotic.

Im still raging at the lack of communication between character as they could have saved a lot of time and stress is people knew how to explain the situation to one another.

Now after Merel was "left for dead" then the gov took him, a cold blooded murderer and beat the piss out of Glenn. I cant see why Rick's crew will help him out when going to rescue Daryl.
    Now I have to wait until February to see what the hell they decide to do.

The clip at teh end of the story where Carl was telling Rick not to be a leader then Rick walking out, left a bunch of questions
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

The only hope the Gov has in my mind would be to herd Walkers at the prison and let the Walkers soften up and exhaust Rick's crew.
    he could place a few of those solar wind chimes around the prison to draw the walkers to it
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

he could place a few of those solar wind chimes around the prison to draw the walkers to it
    Yeah herding Walkers like a fodder army is really his only move at this point... It straight comes down to a Quantity vs Quality fight between Rick's Crew and the Woodbury wussbags.
    6'4"

that scene with Axel was just adding more drama to the situation LOL I mean c'mon isn't there enough going on already in the story

Carol has the short hair though! haha

The gov character had changed quickly. After being stuck in the eye and having his zomibe pet daughter exterminated like the dead flesh she was he is now psychotic.

Im still raging at the lack of communication between character as they could have saved a lot of time and stress is people knew how to explain the situation to one another.

Now after Merel was "left for dead" then the gov took him, a cold blooded murderer and beat the piss out of Glenn. I cant see why Rick's crew will help him out when going to rescue Daryl.
    Now I have to wait until February to see what the hell they decide to do.

The clip at teh end of the story where Carl was telling Rick not to be a leader then Rick walking out, left a bunch of questions

See I don't think the Gov has suddenly turned psychotic and evil... I think all of his veil's are being lifted. He's bent on vengeance and Michonne is to him what the white whale was to Mobie Dick... And this just makes Rick Ishmael!

The only reason Rick would choose to help Merle would be to resecure Daryl's loyalty.

I think the Clips about Rick are more to demonstrate the weight of his doubts, than it is to suggest a change of leadership and action.

So help me God if Carol ends up Pregnant with Axle's baby I'm gonna start rooting for the Governor to win!
    6'4"

SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000)
    The clip/trailer for the next half of the season gave everything away ffs
    People on another forum were calling Oscar 'Two-dogg' lol but Tyreese is Tyreese

Chelsea FC - GSW - Oakland A's

June 3rd, 2012, I was there

Originally Posted by SnapVille View Post
    People on another forum were calling Oscar 'Two-dogg' lol but Tyreese is Tyreese
    They're almost getting Racist with their character Stereotypes... Like there can only be one large black man alive at any time... And any new black guy that comes onto the show has to be large and preferably bald headed...

I was really starting to like Oscar. I even started thinking of him at least half the time as Oscar instead of T-Dog2... Then Glenn Death Farted him.

RIP T-Dog2
    6'4"

Oscar, the heavy gun bag carrier

(no racist)
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

tyreese and michonne are two badasses from the comic

andherewego

tyreese and michonne are two badasses from the comic

andherewego
    I still can't say that I'm overly impressed with Michonne... I mean the Cool Sword thing stopped carrying TV shows after Highlander was cancelled... And so far she hasn't really said or done much in the way of character development for me to feel like she's an important cast member.

She could get bit in the next episode and the next week later I wouldn't miss her.

I could see myself getting behind Tyreese... He seems to express his values while still having a big enough pair to put things into action. AND he was leading a group that only had hand to hand weapons!
    6'4"

they have her playing the tough mute in this one

she was much better in the comic

rick, michonne and tyreese > all

they have her playing the tough mute in this one

she was much better in the comic

rick, michonne and tyreese > all
    If they don't hurry up and give her some actual personality and not just Fanboy appeal... She might as well be Walker-Bait in my book.
    6'4"

If they don't hurry up and give her some actual personality and not just Fanboy appeal... She might as well be Walker-Bait in my book.
    agreed. shes kinda boring

and when everyone was running down the street shooting, she hadnt even drawn her sword

worthless

(she should be packing heat but i doubt its in the show)

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SPOILERS:

And once again, inexplicable tactical follies put lives at risk. Here's how the exfil would've been performed by any 1/4 competent group:

-Darrel provides suppressing/covering fire while the group bounds to the bench Rick shot "Shane" at
    -Rick and Oscar begin to lay down fire while Darrel moves to the bus
    -Darrel provides fire from the bus and Rick & Oscar from the bench, while Glenn and Maggie move and climb over the bus.
    -Rick and Oscar move to the bus, then Oscar makes the jump
    -Rick covers Darrel from the bus roof while he makes the jump
    -Rick jumps over
    -Rendezvous with Michonne
    -Move back to transpo
    -Head home with your two rescued POWs and all friendlies onboard

Also: what was up with "Shane" looking like a poor man's Wolverine?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SnapVille View Post
    I noticed that too. wtf?

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post

hahaha..that's what I said to my wife. "Uh oh, here comes Wolverine."
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    SPOILERS:

And once again, inexplicable tactical follies put lives at risk. Here's how the exfil would've been performed by any 1/4 competent group:

-Darrel provides suppressing/covering fire while the group bounds to the bench Rick shot "Shane" at
    -Rick and Oscar begin to lay down fire while Darrel moves to the bus
    -Darrel provides fire from the bus and Rick & Oscar from the bench, while Glenn and Maggie move and climb over the bus.
    -Rick and Oscar move to the bus, then Oscar makes the jump
    -Rick covers Darrel from the bus roof while he makes the jump
    -Rick jumps over
    -Rendezvous with Michonne
    -Move back to transpo
    -Head home with your two rescued POWs and all friendlies onboard

Well you paint the perfect picture of a fighting retreat. With one exception... They painted that scene as if to say that Oscar helping people up was critical to their escape. So when he got shot it basically left Darrel behind. (Because Rick can escape from anywhere and do anything so long as their isn't Kryptonite in the boiler block type of situation)

On Talking Dead they explained the whole Bearded Shane thing...

The real life actor who plays Shane is doing another role in a movie where his character has a big bushy beard like that and they couldn't shave it. So they just made the Thug have a beard and Rick sees him with Shane's face in his mind.

I thought Rick Should have grabbed the shotgun and at least fired a couple of rounds instead of his purloined machine gun... Just because they are low on ammo.
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and now we wait!

T3 seems like a good leader and character. I liked how in the opening scene they introduced him in he still showed compassion and was able to reason with his girl after badass little Carl locked their asses up.

T2 went out a little too fast though. When he went along with the group my wife started calling him Ensign (ala star trek). Sure enough when he's helping someone up I figured now's the time and the ensign goes down. If they don't stop killing off the new ensigns so quickly I'm halfway expecting to see William Shattner come in for a cameo.

with the cannon hes using now

im surprised they didnt give rick a bear revolver or desert eagle

because fuk logic right?

same as governor with his awkward cross draw

SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought Rick Should have grabbed the shotgun and at least fired a couple of rounds instead of his purloined machine gun... Just because they are low on ammo.
    They're on that infinite ammo time
    Chelsea FC - GSW - Oakland A's

June 3rd, 2012, I was there

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In another thread someone had suggested that the whole darryl and merle showdown was a ploy by the governator to get merle back in the prison to help take down the prison group. make them face each other and escape, darryl trusts merle, and convinces the group to let them back in the prison. could be true, based on the preview
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix