Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
Results 1,861 to 1,882 of 1882
    Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I don't know... I kind of feel the same way about when the group is moving a lot... Then it feels like things jump around too much and you damn near have to keep crib notes to remember little details on how episode 3 connects to episode 9.

I think the real problem the show runs into is that there is no one person who is really the show runner... There's a lot of co-executive producers and a carosel of directors... Their styles can conflict sometimes, especially when the plot line is at a turning point or they're trying to jockey for setting up their next pet project.

I mean they just get to Alexandria and get everyone's head out of their ass...

This place has been there and doing just fine now for what... 2 years?

Suddenly they're dealing with a mega-herd... Then the Wolves... Then an unknown group of kneelers... Then the walls come down... Now Neegan.

One of the things that really worked about the Governor as a villain was that the group dealt with that conflict indepth. Instead this is all scattered around...

Can you imagine the debriefing session they'll have to have when Daryl, Abe and Sasha get back?

It's like "Which one do we deal with first?"

Carol: Uh... Let's just leave, we turned this place into a shidhole, like all the other places we've been!
    I really enjoyed season 5 more. It felt like there were less tropes and some real crushing moments.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And oh that scene with the bikers and mention of Negan was so cringy...
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Oh damn, didnt realize that's her.

Definitely looked better in AHS.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    And oh that scene with the bikers and mention of Negan was so cringy...
    Yeah that completely didn't need to be wedged into what's already going on.

I mean I understand that Negan is a super baddy in the comics and all, but I would honestly prefer that they just deal with the Wolves and the Walkers inside Alexandria's walls before tossing another antagonist into the fray.

Really if I was Daryl... I would just go get Rick and the rest of the group... Pack up all our crap and go... A couple of solar panels and some indoor plumbing isn't worth that many headaches all at once!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

I mean I understand that Negan is a super baddy in the comics and all, but I would honestly prefer that they just deal with the Wolves and the Walkers inside Alexandria's walls before tossing another antagonist into the fray.

Really if I was Daryl... I would just go get Rick and the rest of the group... Pack up all our crap and go... A couple of solar panels and some indoor plumbing isn't worth that many headaches all at once!
    sounds like some JSS

I agree you have all that going on and some group internal battles too kind of dissolves the story with overload
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    sounds like some JSS

I agree you have all that going on and some group internal battles too kind of dissolves the story with overload
    I think what really made the Governor such a good villain was that they took time developing him and the story... Terminus worked too because you had the long buildup of expectations and then of course you got to see the group get all badass on the baddies.

It seems like this season, everything they could be building depth on they're just glossing over.

Mega herd should have been 2 episodes instead of black and white montage... The wolves are very much worth exploring... Seems like they don't even matter.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I think what really made the Governor such a good villain was that they took time developing him and the story... Terminus worked too because you had the long buildup of expectations and then of course you got to see the group get all badass on the baddies.

It seems like this season, everything they could be building depth on they're just glossing over.

Mega herd should have been 2 episodes instead of black and white montage... The wolves are very much worth exploring... Seems like they don't even matter.
    its almost like they are rushing to get to the Negan saga

I mean they have only been in Alexandria a short time and this season 6 has consisted of only a couple of days
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1. I've been re-watching from the start on Netflix. Kinda changed my opinion on The Governor. I dono if he was different in the comics but in the show he essentially just seemed like a guy willing to do whatever it took to further the interests of his group. Despite not being qualified to lead a group in an end of the world scenario.

2.Are the wolves and Negan related or two separate groups? (Never read the comments)

Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this chick was cute, too bad she had to die instantly so we are stuck with the lesbians again

this guy had a cool storyline. his storyline was actually well produced and had relevance unlike the 5+ black dudes they've implemented so far who's only use were filler roles

this kid pisses me off every time, hope he dies next season because he's the kind of character that only cries and gets others killed

not sure why these guys don't just live in the city, occupy 1 appartment block per couple and live on the top floor. can make gardens/lookout posts on the rooftops. just fill up the bottom floors with furniture so the zombies have no chance of ever reaching you. once you know the city well enough it shouldn't be hard to escape zombie hordes through alleyways/jumping from roof to roof/sewers etc.

their current base is weak as hell because the base is super obvious and way too big so anyone can just climb the wall at night to **** **** up

also why are these guys using tiny knives instead of spears. like half of their deaths are because they get close enough to get bit. the black chick has it figured out with the katana, brb slicing multiple zombies at a time
    a basic version of this shouldnt be hard to make:

Merle still GOAT character

they should expand more on the Wolves group, we still dont know chit about them besides the one dude who already got away again.
    Last edited by Enemy12; 12-05-2015 at 01:46 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i talked of spears months ago

that was before tridents

more points so greater chance to hit

keep the points short with no barbs so they dont get stuck

lets people keep their distance

www.********.com/808FiT1

Pretty much, I'd head for somewhere hilly or mountainous..

Ok seriously how badly do they need to kill this mofo?

He does nothing for the show.

Every one of his scenes is a throwaway.

A mysterious casting call was posted earlier this week looking for extras, and according to our sources the following casting call is for ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 6. ‘The Walking Dead’ casting call is looking for biker types, fit women and male twins for featured roles.

To audition for a role on ‘The Walking Dead’, check out the casting call details below:
    ‘The Walking Dead’ Casting Call

walkingdead

Upcoming most will work week of 5/18 — looking for some biker types — no super huge — generally avery sizes but biker looks and facial hair — also looking for a few women in good shape — women and bikers late 20’s to 50 years old or so – again all in generally good shape.

Also looking for male twins — over 18 for a very featured role — email a recent photo and all contact info to:

For tomorrow Tuesday May 12th, we are seeking an extra 18 or older: White Female with Long Brown Hair down to middle of back with similar sizes:
    5’3″
    Shirt-Small
    Bra 32B
    Pant-1
    Dress-1 or 2
    Shoe-6
    Please email us a recent picture, age, height,weight, clothing sizes and number to:
    subject line: White Female
    Who are the twins in this casting call suppose to be.

Also lol on the b cup, so specific.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    1. I've been re-watching from the start on Netflix. Kinda changed my opinion on The Governor. I dono if he was different in the comics but in the show he essentially just seemed like a guy willing to do whatever it took to further the interests of his group. Despite not being qualified to lead a group in an end of the world scenario.

2.Are the wolves and Negan related or two separate groups? (Never read the comments)

I could probably buy that..... if he didn't ambush & execute the National Guard (and the lone pilot). You telling me that trained personnel like that wouldn't have been useful to Woodbury? And who knows what other contacts/info they could have had through military channels?

After that... to me he was just another power-mad douche.

As for GOAT weapons.... I'd still take an aluminum baseball bat over most other things. Light weight. Easy to use. Doesn't get stuck. And since zombie heads are far softer than usual it'd be one hit, one kill.

Character BATTLE.

Who would win in fist fight between Daryl and Shane?

needs to have a zombie shoot here naoaoao

http://imgur.com/gallery/EgK5W
    www.********.com/808FiT1

if a zombie apocalypse ever happens

its gonna be real easy spotting all those bright green weapons running around out there
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    Character BATTLE.

Who would win in fist fight between Daryl and Shane?
    If we're talking Daryl as he is today... He would whoop Shane with one hand tied behind his back. Daryl was bad ass from the beginning but his skills have been sharpened. If we're talking where Daryl was when Shane went crazy... That would be close and I think I would give the edge to Shane.

But really the most important one to try to figure out hypothetically would be Dale vs Noah or Beth vs Lizzie!
    6'4"

julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100) julienorcross is not very well liked. (-100)
    argh the mid season finale was so frustrating, that stupid kid is worse then carl

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I could probably buy that..... if he didn't ambush & execute the National Guard (and the lone pilot). You telling me that trained personnel like that wouldn't have been useful to Woodbury? And who knows what other contacts/info they could have had through military channels?

After that... to me he was just another power-mad douche.

As for GOAT weapons.... I'd still take an aluminum baseball bat over most other things. Light weight. Easy to use. Doesn't get stuck. And since zombie heads are far softer than usual it'd be one hit, one kill.
    For hand weapons yeah the aluminum bat is pretty good. For just zombies a ruger 10-22 rifle with drum magazine and suppressor is the goat zombie gun.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

If we're talking Daryl as he is today... He would whoop Shane with one hand tied behind his back. Daryl was bad ass from the beginning but his skills have been sharpened. If we're talking where Daryl was when Shane went crazy... That would be close and I think I would give the edge to Shane.

But really the most important one to try to figure out hypothetically would be Dale vs Noah or Beth vs Lizzie!
    Dale would try to reason with Noah and they both will get surrounded by Zombies and devoured.

Lizzie would shoot Beth during the early exchange!