Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I think they could use that pit & wind chime set up the governor had to help detour and maim walkers....could set some of those up at various spots around the prison
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I think they could use that pit & wind chime set up the governor had to help detour and maim walkers....could set some of those up at various spots around the prison
    Do the living people at the Prison actually know he had that pit set up like that?

Did Tyrese actually see it set up and running, or did he just show up and the pits were full and he got all emo?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Do the living people at the Prison actually know he had that pit set up like that?

Did Tyrese actually see it set up and running, or did he just show up and the pits were full and he got all emo?
    Im not sure about the prison "regualars" knowing about that since it was part og the gov's hidden dark side but Tyreese knows about it and he should spill the beans to the group as that is a pretty important detail IMO
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strong nerd thread ... had to double check the tittle to make sure I didnt clicked by mistake....

brb re-installing Wow.. not srs...

I liked this episode better than the first one.... Dunno what are they going with the Flu/meningitis plot, but airborne will not be a good option...

so much bacon wasted in this episode

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Im not sure about the prison "regualars" knowing about that since it was part og the gov's hidden dark side but Tyreese knows about it and he should spill the beans to the group as that is a pretty important detail IMO
    See I don't know that Tyreese was actually given any sort of run down about how the traps worked.

IIRC they basically pulled up and he was handed a rope to get the walkers out of the pits. Was it even making noise? Did any one explain to him the mechanics of how it worked?

If it was me I'd just think they dug a pit near some strange heavy machinery I didn't understand and threw a pig in it to attract the walkers into the pit. I wouldn't see that stuff and just automatically assume it was an elaborate musical walker trap that I should study and diagnose while some latin looking guy was threatening my life.

Probably wouldn't go home and write about it in my Hello Kitty Diary so I could keep an active memory of it for the next time my loyalties shifted to another group.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably wouldn't go home and write about it in my Hello Kitty Diary so I could keep an active memory of it for the next time my loyalties shifted to another group.
    fkin' lol'd! would rep but it doesn't matter.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by ABSPR View Post
    strong nerd thread ... had to double check the tittle to make sure I didnt clicked by mistake....

brb re-installing Wow.. not srs...

I liked this episode better than the first one.... Dunno what are they going with the Flu/meningitis plot, but airborne will not be a good option...

so much bacon wasted in this episode
    Not really... Piglets don't really have "Bacon" what you think of as Bacon comes from big old fat mature lard hogs.

If you killed and tried to harvest the belly from those piglets you'd find it was just lean strips of modestly marbled meat.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    fkin' lol'd! would rep but it doesn't matter.
    One of the things to keep in mind with this show, is that they are trying to play off the "Communication Problems" the people have, in a way that almost steals from Lost... But they display it in a piss poor way on screen sometimes.

It's sort like how for a long time Merl was the only person who knew that Andrea and Michonne knew each other.

Every time a questions shows up, you kind of have to think about what that character actually knows. Just like Lost if they all would have just sat around each night having a pass the bottle wine circle and swapping notes and updates it would help everyone be on the same page in their Hello Kitty Diaries.
    6'4"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And why not make a ranseur or two... I mean they do triple damage when set to receive a charge!
    trident. lets not get fancy

was thinking this

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    /daleface

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    /daleface

LOL. I like the "Ugly Cry Face".

new theory.............

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

new theory.............

Yeah I kind of thought that.

Like maybe from all his time on the road and in raids that Daryl has some sort of natural immunity to whatever it is... Or maybe it's just his main character immunity kicking in. Kind of like how the storm troopers could NEVER get a shot on Luke of Han even at close range.

Regardless I don't think we're going to get a play by play flash back of how the disease got in.
    6'4"

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kind of like how the storm troopers could NEVER get a shot on Luke of Han even at close range.

speaking of Han and Luke

Im going to have to wath this Sunday's episode Monday when I get back to town from camping..... Not even one worry of spoilers while Im gone
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

theres gonna be a daryl spin off eventually

show, comic, or both

theres gonna be a daryl spin off eventually

show, comic, or both
    Yeah eventually there will be a spinoff with him and Hershel raising Judith, like an undead themed version of the show My Two Dads!

Speaking of which... How the hell did that show ever work out...

How did they ever explain the situation to the little girl... "Uh sorry honey... We had a gangbang with your mom a few years back and no one is sure who's you are... Here's your bag lunch with a ham sandwich, cheetos and a juice box."
    6'4"

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mrP58Rx.png[/]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/MrshQ2s.png[/]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/1iLDvda.png[/]
    lol'd irl
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

so carol is the new shane?

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But who is the rat whisperer?

LOL... Yeah I called that one!

I'm sure the Rat Whisperer was one the older of the two little girls... I think her name was Mica?

I'm kind of not liking Tyreese's character. He can't be bad ass and defeatist emo at the same time. He isn't developed enough as a character to be played like he's got Rick's level of Pathos.

Also the plague spreading like it is, just seems to be an overly convenient way of thinning the herd down to just the original group again. I'll be a little pissed if Hershel dies for making tea!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    But who is the rat whisperer?

V

LOL... Yeah I called that one!

I'm sure the Rat Whisperer was one the older of the two little girls... I think her name was Mica?

I'm kind of not liking Tyreese's character. He can't be bad ass and defeatist emo at the same time. He isn't developed enough as a character to be played like he's got Rick's level of Pathos.

Also the plague spreading like it is, just seems to be an overly convenient way of thinning the herd down to just the original group again. I'll be a little pissed if Hershel dies for making tea!

he does have that warhammer +2/+5 vs zombies

No Hershall and no Glenn. No like. Almost gagged when H got blood spat in his face. So many feels
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

V

he does have that warhammer +2/+5 vs zombies
    No... I think it's more likely it's of Speed and Undead bane. Or he's got the Combat Reflexes feat. But even still, I don't think he has a high enough Dex to get that many attacks of opportunity!
    6'4"

No Hershall and no Glenn. No like. Almost gagged when H got blood spat in his face. So many feels
    When Glenn got sick I was almost happy to know that it wasn't going to be TPK virus, since there is NO WAY they are killing off what is quite possibly one of the top 3 characters on the show.
    6'4"

No... I think it's more likely it's of Speed and Undead bane. Or he's got the Combat Reflexes feat. But even still, I don't think he has a high enough Dex to get that many attacks of opportunity!

When Glenn got sick I was almost happy to know that it wasn't going to be TPK virus, since there is NO WAY they are killing off what is quite possibly one of the top 3 characters on the show.
    That's what I think as well but a part of me is still scared.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

That's what I think as well but a part of me is still scared.
    What I think this all shakes out for is that at some point Hershel will try to sacrifice himself to save Glenn... Like maybe there isn't enough medicine for both of them... Hershel turns... And Maggie holds it against them.
    6'4"

What I think this all shakes out for is that at some point Hershel will try to sacrifice himself to save Glenn... Like maybe there isn't enough medicine for both of them... Hershel turns... And Maggie holds it against them.
    could see that happening