Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adamlee34 View Post
    its filmed 30 minutes away.
    so awesome! i'd drive down to theset and ask to be a walker! haha
    “Man – He sacrifices his health in order to make money.
    Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
    And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
    the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
    he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
    -Dalai-

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by vollric View Post
    Hershel is one of my favs, they better give him a push this season!
    I think they almost have to... I mean someone has to fill the void left by Shane and Dale dieing and all of the various skills and worldly wisdom they brought to the group. Glen and Maggie are playing the relationship angle and Andrea is off on her won side adventure. Darryl already has his hands full with his own story responsibilities.

Hershel is just an untapped gold mine of skills and back story.

I'd love to see them get into the prison and be all "Oh damn, if we could just get this door open it would be awesome."

Then have Hersel be all "Back in 1972 they kept me in the drunk tank here for a weekend, I picked the lock with my belt buckle and a bone from a chicken wing."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Then have Hersel be all "Back in 1972 they kept me in the drunk tank here for a weekend, I picked the lock with my belt buckle and a bone from a chicken wing."

That would be epic!!

I recall them mentioning his back story I think during the bar scene when he went off to drink after shane went on a rampage with the barn scenario. They have done a really good job with building stories for each character, but your right Hershal and now that I think about it T-Dog haven't had their moments in the light yet.
    he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
    -Dalai-

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    arent they supposed to be introducing tyrese as well

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    arent they supposed to be introducing tyrese as well
    Was he the one who helped rick in the first season? I hope they bring light to that cliffhanger .
    -Dalai-

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was he the one who helped rick in the first season? I hope they bring light to that cliffhanger .
    that was morgan and duane

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Yeah I really want to see their plot line merge back into the story at some point... I mean where did they even go again?

In the 6-8 months of story time that has passed I'm sure they've gotten into some misadventures themselves!

I also would like to see Merl come back into the plot line... Back at the mid point of season two when the "Others" showed up as a plot hook I would have bet you my right nut (Which is apparently the good one) that Merl was the leader of the others and that was how he was coming back into the fold.

I think one of the angles thats going to come up in Season 3 (And I have no spoiler info at all on this, just speculation) is that we're going to see a theme emerging that is all the various ways Living People are adapting to life in the Walker Epidemic. Like how Michonne has the Pets etc...

The writers almost have to go that way, because if they just try to string together 3-4-5 seasons of the main characters running around like wild apes from catastrophe to catastrophe it will get old, and you can't really carry a TV series on Fanboy support alone.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

That would be epic!!

I recall them mentioning his back story I think during the bar scene when he went off to drink after shane went on a rampage with the barn scenario. They have done a really good job with building stories for each character, but your right Hershal and now that I think about it T-Dog haven't had their moments in the light yet.
    While it would be nice to see something more done with T-Dog, as he's pretty much the LEAST explored character in the entire series... Like literally there are Walkers (Hershel's family) that we have more of a back story on than T-Dog!

I think he's just a "Red Shirt" that they're stringing along for some point in the future where it's just been too long since a main character got hurt/killed/turned... So they'll have like a 2 episode build up on T-Dog so we'll remember that he actually exists... And then like he'll get his head stuck in between two stair rungs and a zombie will eat his Taint to death as the cliff hanger that ends season 3...

Or something like that.

6'4"

Yeah I really want to see their plot line merge back into the story at some point... I mean where did they even go again?
    Yea I enjoyed his aspect of the show, I was really expecting him to come out of the wood work on some saving life type scene but maybe this season.

I also would like to see Merl come back into the plot line... Back at the mid point of season two when the "Others" showed up as a plot hook I would have bet you my right nut (Which is apparently the good one) that Merl was the leader of the others and that was how he was coming back into the fold.
    Do you recall the helicopter that rick saw in the city when he arrived? Was that the governor? Damn I need to re-watch a few episodes on netflix its been a while and im rusty.

While it would be nice to see something more done with T-Dog, as he's pretty much the LEAST explored character in the entire series... Like literally there are Walkers (Hershel's family) that we have more of a back story on than T-Dog!
    Hahah, so true actually!

he'll get his head stuck in between two stair rungs and a zombie will eat his Taint to death as the cliff hanger that ends season 3...
    LMAO I'd hope they'd give him a fairly decent death scene or maybe he could give his life to save another.

Either way with all the zombie hype (movies/shows/games/spin-offs) lately I must say The Walking Dead is definitely a stand alone franchise. One of the rare things I turn the TV on for, I mean I actually think about the show after it has ended haha.
    -Dalai-

Yeah I don't know what's up with the Helicopter... But so far it seems like it's a foreshadowing device... Every time you see it, Rick gets in trouble up to the old twig and berries.

I feel like we're lead to believe that it's the last vestige of the government monitoring or manipulating the city of Atlanta. Like they're using it as a "Herding" tool for the Walkers, because their assualt and defend strategy clearly failed.

It's hard to me to believe that it's an individual entity of any kind... Just because the Government is still going to have access to fuel reserves and use them for a reason. If it was a private entity/group/corporation or whatever... You're not going to use your little fuel reserve, not knowing where or if there is another, on taking helicopter joy rides.
    6'4"

Lol, so bad with names. For game of thrones I had to have a list of them up on my computer so I could remember who the hell was who as they referenced other families etc.
    -Dalai-

It's hard to me to believe that it's an individual entity of any kind... Just because the Government is still going to have access to fuel reserves and use them for a reason. If it was a private entity/group/corporation or whatever... You're not going to use your little fuel reserve, not knowing where or if there is another, on taking helicopter joy rides.
    Very good point, never thought of it from that perspective, that would bring a cool element to the story if so!
    -Dalai-

Very good point, never thought of it from that perspective, that would bring a cool element to the story if so!
    Yeah there is a little bit of a feel there like in the series Lost where there were all these little details and back stories that you knew were going to get worked out...

Then everyone started traveling in time and it ended up all being about magic... So let's hope TWD doesn't go sideways!
    6'4"

Yeah there is a little bit of a feel there like in the series Lost where there were all these little details and back stories that you knew were going to get worked out...

Then everyone started traveling in time and it ended up all being about magic... So let's hope TWD doesn't go sideways!
    Lmao, right! I liked Lost at first it was a great concept for a show and then yea... it went totally off the deep end and I just stopped watching it.

Ahh Smoke monster!!!!!!
    -Dalai-

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I picture T-Dog as Poochie from Itchy and Scratchy. It's just going to reach a point where this happens...

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."

BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The helicopter was not the governator, it was what drew the zombies out to the farm in the 1st place. Walkers follow the noise, so when they did those cut scenes it was to show them herding in the direction the helicopter went. I won't spoil the helicopter, but it is in the comics.

T-Dog will have a much bigger role this season, he replaced another character from the comics, same look, diff name.

Duane and Morgan are the ish and I hope they come back.

In the season 3 trailer they show merle with a hook for a hand...

Less than a week!!!!
    Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Churchill

they seriously need to bunker down and do some reconnaissance

but that would be too boring

Lmao, right! I liked Lost at first it was a great concept for a show and then yea... it went totally off the deep end and I just stopped watching it.

Ahh Smoke monster!!!!!!
    Right, I suppose the smoke monster as an actor needs work to... So it's probably the smoke monster flying the helicopter and everything that's going on in the Walking Dead is really the alternate universe that would have happened had the Smoke Monster /Man in Black managed to escape "The Island" on Lost.

Good thinking Bro!

6'4"

Lmao, mannnn 2 days to go!! They better get right to it on this first episode lol its been way to long!
    -Dalai-

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    S:1 E:4

Shiv got real

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone missed the long thriller of season 3?

Not really spoilers, but don't watch it if you like to keep things fresh

"Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    S:1 E:4

Shiv got real
    Yeah I figure this weekend I'll just have it on in the back ground the whole time while I'm home brewing wine and beer and working on my writing project.

The Marathon starts at 9... So Episode 4... So Episode 4 will start at Noon.

I can't remember exactly what happens in which... Is this the one where Andrea does her striptease?

Or is the one where Merl uses the gatling gun to kill Lori?

6'4"

rnlindne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnlindne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnlindne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    why do you guys keep posting spoilers before the season has even started...

i mean seriously wtf?
    Spoiler alert; I know a guy who works for AMC and he said Glen turns into a walker in episode 2 or 3.

Just kidding

Originally Posted by rnlindne View Post
    Spoiler alert; I know a guy who works for AMC and he said Glen turns into a walker in episode 2 or 3.

Just kidding
    I thought Glen was already a Walker since season 1 when he got blood in his eyes and we're just learning this now because Maggie is preggo with a zombie fetus?

Am I missing something?
    6'4"

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I figure this weekend I'll just have it on in the back ground the whole time while I'm home brewing wine and beer and working on my writing project.

The Marathon starts at 9... So Episode 4... So Episode 4 will start at Noon.

I can't remember exactly what happens in which... Is this the one where Andrea does her striptease?

Or is the one where Merl uses the gatling gun to kill Lori?

Wtf man..... oh btw inconsistency in show.... The guy from boondock saints shoots the hispanic guy in ass with a bolt he has used on several zombies. hispanic guy is technically infected, not acknowledged in show.

Its the little things

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Wtf man..... oh btw inconsistency in show.... The guy from boondock saints shoots the hispanic guy in ass with a bolt he has used on several zombies. hispanic guy is technically infected, not acknowledged in show.

Its the little things

zombie blood only has a half life on a few minutes.

wut

----

I think they tend to be a bit lax when it comes to that type of stuff. Everytime they kill a zombie and blood splatters over any charecter I wonder... how much does it take to actually "infect" someone. I mean, there is bound to be open skin or something of the sort in pretty much any of the characters.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    zombie blood only has a half life on a few minutes.

wut

----

I think they tend to be a bit lax when it comes to that type of stuff. Everytime they kill a zombie and blood splatters over any charecter I wonder... how much does it take to actually "infect" someone. I mean, there is bound to be open skin or something of the sort in pretty much any of the characters.
    Let also note that the creators of the show have said that they won't confirm that it's a virus or a bacteria or whatever... That they don't want to pin themselves down to those rules unless it serves the story line.
    (That was on an episode of Talking Dead in Season 1 sometime)

Even besides that Blood to Blood viruses tend to die almost immediately after leaving the body. (Like AIDS)

But then there are other diseases like Lepercy which is transmitted through mucal secretion.

I mean a Leper could bleed into an open wound on your arm and you'd be fine... But if he wipes his nose and three hours later shakes your hand and an hour after that you pick your nose, you'd be infected. (Assuming you carried the gene that allows you to be infected by leprecy etc...

So we shouldn't assume all of the AIDS rules, until the show explains more... For now the only thing we know for sure is that you can get it from being bitten, and that there is some other element as to why "We are all infected" going on. But until they explain more we should just assume that you could bareback a Walker transvestite hooking in a bathtub full of used needles and be just fine afterward.
    6'4"

Let also note that the creators of the show have said that they won't confirm that it's a virus or a bacteria or whatever... That they don't want to pin themselves down to those rules unless it serves the story line.
    (That was on an episode of Talking Dead in Season 1 sometime)

Even besides that Blood to Blood viruses tend to die almost immediately after leaving the body. (Like AIDS)

But then there are other diseases like Lepercy which is transmitted through mucal secretion.

I mean a Leper could bleed into an open wound on your arm and you'd be fine... But if he wipes his nose and three hours later shakes your hand and an hour after that you pick your nose, you'd be infected. (Assuming you carried the gene that allows you to be infected by leprecy etc...

So we shouldn't assume all of the AIDS rules, until the show explains more... For now the only thing we know for sure is that you can get it from being bitten, and that there is some other element as to why "We are all infected" going on. But until they explain more we should just assume that you could bareback a Walker transvestite hooking in a bathtub full of used needles and be just fine afterward.
    [img]http://hotlard.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/shut_the_****_up2.jpg[/img]

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    3 pages of hype and the season has yet to start

I watched the last episode Monday...I was dying from the acting...looking past a person or out into space while talking....cracks me up

still cant wait
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    3 pages of hype and the season has yet to start

I watched the last episode Monday...I was dying from the acting...looking past a person or out into space while talking....cracks me up

still cant wait
    Yeah the cinematography comes off making the actors look a little wooden sometimes.

If you didn't have the zombies to liven things up, the actual plot line itself, like say if it was just evil bunny rabbits or an invisible mist creature, wouldn't hold the show up.

But I think the reason why all these zombies movies and now TV show(s) have taken to so much popularity is this feeling I think we all have like the world is over populated and we're all a part of a system of a machine that's too large to be maintained. So when we see the characters in the show dealing with similar issues it connects.

In a strange way I feel the same way about zombies as I do fat people at the mall on a saturday.
    6'4"