Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on this thread! big zombie fan

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched first episode last night. Was a few times I was like wait this guy dies? Oh wait bottom tank hatch level up

I dont have cable and have not really watched any of these new series over the last years. Blows my mind how youre getting a movie quality tv show that goes over the course of a season. This is why I loved generation kill

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Watched first episode last night. Was a few times I was like wait this guy dies? Oh wait bottom tank hatch level up

I dont have cable and have not really watched any of these new series over the last years. Blows my mind how youre getting a movie quality tv show that goes over the course of a season. This is why I loved generation kill
    One of the things the creator said is something along the lines of "This is actually a story about people, it's just the Walkers are a serious obstacle that defines the background."

Kind of like if there was a movie about a family surviving Hurricane Katrina, the Zombies would be Katrina.

Normally I don't watch any zombie movies because they're always so shallow in plot development. Even though I don't agree with some of the plot hooks the show at least has depth and it's not just a small band of 4 people with unlimited ammo mowing down zombies for three hours until 3 of them gets bitten right at the end type of thing.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have DishNetwork and will end up going to my in-laws every Sunday to catch it.

I hope they don't make Michonne too over the top. I didn't mind it in the comic because it was a comic, but the TV show has a more realistic feel and Michonne just might be too comic booky. I love both the comics and the show but there are a lot of comic fanboys who whine that the show isn't anything like the comic. The storylines may differ, but the same techniques to tell the story are told. Comic fans will complain about "zombie showing up out of nowhere", "they don't show enough scavenging for supplies", "why would character x do something so stupid?", etc....when the same type of things are happening in the comics.

I'm curious to see what the show will be like without Shane. He was the character I found most interesting.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    I have DishNetwork and will end up going to my in-laws every Sunday to catch it.

I hope they don't make Michonne too over the top. I didn't mind it in the comic because it was a comic, but the TV show has a more realistic feel and Michonne just might be too comic booky. I love both the comics and the show but there are a lot of comic fanboys who whine that the show isn't anything like the comic. The storylines may differ, but the same techniques to tell the story are told. Comic fans will complain about "zombie showing up out of nowhere", "they don't show enough scavenging for supplies", "why would character x do something so stupid?", etc....when the same type of things are happening in the comics.

I'm curious to see what the show will be like without Shane. He was the character I found most interesting.
    Yeah I think they screwed up a little bit with Shane in Season 2 by keeping him so involved in the Lori plotline...

It would have played out better that his hard edge "The Ends Justify the Means" mentality could have been a long term foil.

I mean really in any situation where you lose the laws of civilization there is that question of where do we draw the line between doing what needs to be done to survive and the potential of losing your humanity.

But Shane is gone now... All over Lori's scrawny ass and annoying baby.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    LOL... I think I'm more of a Crossbow for Range and a baseball bat for close up kind of guy.

I know sword is all sexy on TV... But the reality is that it takes a super precise swing at max power to actually take off a head. Where as if you hit something in the head with a baseball bat, you are altering it's movement, with a chance for serious brain damage.

My Heavy Axe would be AWESOME... But I couldn't imagine trying to swing that quickly 4-5-6 times in a row left to right and having a whole lot of gas left in my arms.
    6'4"

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    One of the things the creator said is something along the lines of "This is actually a story about people, it's just the Walkers are a serious obstacle that defines the background."

Kind of like if there was a movie about a family surviving Hurricane Katrina, the Zombies would be Katrina.

Normally I don't watch any zombie movies because they're always so shallow in plot development. Even though I don't agree with some of the plot hooks the show at least has depth and it's not just a small band of 4 people with unlimited ammo mowing down zombies for three hours until 3 of them gets bitten right at the end type of thing.
    Ya this seems to go more in depth. One thing I did not like, the cop repeatedly killing at point blank range. Why would you risk getting infected dna all over you shooting someone like that when it wasnt necessary. Bad call

Ya this seems to go more in depth. One thing I did not like, the cop repeatedly killing at point blank range. Why would you risk getting infected dna all over you shooting someone like that when it wasnt necessary. Bad call
    Well it's been a while since I've seen the first season/episode... But during the "Talking Dead" talk shows that air after each new episode... I remember one of them one of the creators basically said something like "In this world it's like all of the Zombie Movies have never happened, there is no cultural consensus on how to kill a zombie, or even what's causing it... The Characters find out all this stuff like killing the head and bites cause the infection through the course of their experiences."

So if he's shooting at close range, I'd imagine if it was me (Stripped of Zombie Movie knowledge) I'd be looking at it like I came across someone who needed to be put out of their misery after a tragic injury, I don't want to risk grazing them in the cheek, I want to make sure I kill them cleanly, quickly and humanely.
    6'4"

slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this thread!! Literally just finished season 2 on Netflix about 15 minutes ago!! Can't wait for season 3!!
    OEF IX, X, XI, XII vet
    Dog Crew
    Former 11B Crew
    MFC
    GlockMasterRace
    6.8ARGoat

Well it's been a while since I've seen the first season/episode... But during the "Talking Dead" talk shows that air after each new episode... I remember one of them one of the creators basically said something like "In this world it's like all of the Zombie Movies have never happened, there is no cultural consensus on how to kill a zombie, or even what's causing it... The Characters find out all this stuff like killing the head and bites cause the infection through the course of their experiences."

So if he's shooting at close range, I'd imagine if it was me (Stripped of Zombie Movie knowledge) I'd be looking at it like I came across someone who needed to be put out of their misery after a tragic injury, I don't want to risk grazing them in the cheek, I want to make sure I kill them cleanly, quickly and humanely.
    Ah but I reference episode 2, season 1. Shopping center scene, the cop deduces a plan to smear zombie guts on him and asian guy in order to mask their odor. And I quote, "dont get any on your skin or eyes."

Ah but I reference episode 2, season 1. Shopping center scene, the cop deduces a plan to smear zombie guts on him and asian guy in order to mask their odor. And I quote, "dont get any on your skin or eyes."
    There is still some EMS and basic medical training behind that... Certain areas of the skin and the foreskin of your penis and your eyes have what are called Langerhans cells... They are a part of the immune system that is designed attack skin and eye infections. BUT for pervasive blood born viruses (Like AIDS) they are super highways to enter the body.

Plus by that point I think he's pretty much figured out that this is an epidemic of some kind.

In the Early scenes of the pilot first episode "Rick" (The Cop) they're using him almost as a Point of View Character.

He comes on that accident scene with the little zombie girl and it's almost meant to make you think "Is this a little girl who was hurt in the car accident, or is this a walking dead human being?"

Then through his experiences in the early episodes we see him "Piecing it together" so by the time he meets up with the group as a whole he's as up to speed on how things work and what's going on as the people who watched the world fall first hand.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Manimal3 View Post
    In on this thread!! Literally just finished season 2 on Netflix about 15 minutes ago!! Can't wait for season 3!!
    This weekend up here is supposed to be all freezing rain, cold and crappy... So I'm going to spend the weekend sipping on crappy homebrew wine, working on my writing and watching the Walking Dead marathon on AMC.

The last two times they had a marathon of TWD I went to bed at night, and just like playing a lot of tetris, I dreamed in Zombies!

BUT at the same time I was reading Aristotle and writing a philosophy piece... So in my dreams, I was battling the Zombie hoard not with guns but with sound and logical arguments about how their choices couldn't lead to a long term fulfilling happiness in their new lives as the undead.
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So in my dreams, I was battling the Zombie hoard not with guns but with sound and logical arguments about how their choices couldn't lead to a long term fulfilling happiness in their new lives as the undead.
    Is it strange that this doesn't surprise me? ^^

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Is it strange that this doesn't surprise me? ^^
    Well considering that there still is an animalistic intelligence there... I mean Zombies clearly eat and sleep/rest, they crave living flesh, and as we see in the cliff hanger ending of season 2 Michonne's "Pets" have been classically conditioned to not attack her after what must have been repeatedly failed attempts.

So clearly they must have, at a very minimal level, issues related to "Quality of life." In season 1 when we see the brain scan, it shows that the virus (Or whatever) activates the brain stem and other parts of the brain that are associated with what is called the "Reptilian Brain."

So we can assume that they have all the cognitive skills as say an alligator or maybe even a bird. And those are animals that become conditioned to their environments. So "In Theory" you could condition one to be a "Nice Zombie" or a "Mean Zombie" by how you treat it with stimulus over time. Just like if you rattle a birds cage it will peck your hand when you go to feed it... But if you're nice to the bird, it can be trained to perch on your finger.

If we just try to imagine a possible "End Game" of TWD... Say 10 years down the line the world remade where everyone has the Walker Virus, so when you die you're put into a conditioning program and put into a slave labor force... Walkers pulling plows, giant chain gangs of zombies with back packs stuffed full of wheat walking from Waterloo Iowa to Topeka Kansas.
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    in

we are all infected
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    in

we are all infected
    Okay... I know that's like the motto on the state flag of Florida with that rampaging herpes outbreak down there... But you're going to have to appreciate that it's not completely the case for the rest of us in the other 49 states!

But seriously I'm curious where the whole "We are all infected" angle is going to play out in the plot.
    6'4"

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

But seriously I'm curious where the whole "We are all infected" angle is going to play out in the plot.

I don't see how it is that important to be honest. If I remember correctly the creator of the show wanted to take focus away from the virus (read that long time ago so I might be wrong)

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I don't see how it is that important to be honest. If I remember correctly the creator of the show wanted to take focus away from the virus (read that long time ago so I might be wrong)
    See I took it to be a foil for "Hope." The second half of season was this sort of building hope that the situation would pass... Like Hershel was right (When he thought it was just a run of the mill plague) and you could wait it out... Or Rick theorizing about how the cold of winter would stop the Walkers.

But now we know that if everyone, everywhere is infected/carrier of the dormant Virus (And we don't 100% know it's even a virus) It means that even if winter kills them and even if they all starve from a lack of food base that all it takes is one living person dieing alone in the woods 10 years down the road and he stumbles out into a rebuilding world and bites someone and the whole problem starts all over again.

So the whole cast starts out season 3, much like the morning after having a threesome with two fat chicks, feeling a little unclean and dejected about what the future might bring.
    6'4"

See I took it to be a foil for "Hope." The second half of season was this sort of building hope that the situation would pass... Like Hershel was right (When he thought it was just a run of the mill plague) and you could wait it out... Or Rick theorizing about how the cold of winter would stop the Walkers.

But now we know that if everyone, everywhere is infected/carrier of the dormant Virus (And we don't 100% know it's even a virus) It means that even if winter kills them and even if they all starve from a lack of food base that all it takes is one living person dieing alone in the woods 10 years down the road and he stumbles out into a rebuilding world and bites someone and the whole problem starts all over again.

So the whole cast starts out season 3, much like the morning after having a threesome with two fat chicks, feeling a little unclean and dejected about what the future might bring.

gotcha. I think the idea that the plague can be waited out was definitely killed when it was told that everyone carried the virus. I suppose that was the main purpose of letting everyone know, that this is the new world and there is no chance of things ever turning back. So now the show moves into survival and what will the characters do in this situation.

Never read the comics, don't want to spoil the show and just want keep my imagination going haha.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    gotcha. I think the idea that the plague can be waited out was definitely killed when it was told that everyone carried the virus. I suppose that was the main purpose of letting everyone know, that this is the new world and there is no chance of things ever turning back. So now the show moves into survival and what will the characters do in this situation.

Never read the comics, don't want to spoil the show and just want keep my imagination going haha.
    Well as I understand it the comics are only loosely associated with the show and the characters, much like how the Star Wars Novels and Movies are treated as if they happened in an parallel universe. But I haven't read the comics either etc...

Now we have to figure out the question... Since it's like Florida and "We are all infected" is Laurie's baby going to be born a Walker?
    6'4"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ive read all the issues

theyve deviated from the storyline enough that i really dont care and will just watch for pure entertainment

plus i just know theyre going to screw up michonnes character

and in general the star wars books follow the movie timeline/universe

just saiyan

TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best show on tv right now, well back sunday :P

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on this thread!
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheDieNasty View Post
    Best show on tv right now
    You're a funny guy.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

I'm kind of hoping we get to see Hershel develop his old Roguish side, when he was a drunk and a criminal. I could see him having a lot of skills that come in handy... I hope they aren't just keeping him around long enough for that baby to claw it's way out of Lori's polluted vag and then he just becomes a "Red Shirt" snack for the Walkers around the corner.
    6'4"

vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm kind of hoping we get to see Hershel develop his old Roguish side, when he was a drunk and a criminal. I could see him having a lot of skills that come in handy... I hope they aren't just keeping him around long enough for that baby to claw it's way out of Lori's polluted vag and then he just becomes a "Red Shirt" snack for the Walkers around the corner.
    Hershel is one of my favs, they better give him a push this season!
    “Man – He sacrifices his health in order to make money.
    Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
    And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
    the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
    he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
    -Dalai-

adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this damn thread.. I love this show, its even better that its filmed 30 minutes away.
    -Adam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154919263 -> my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155539983 -> Juggernaut HP Log! - Current
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154734433 -> Push10 Hemavol StimFree Log - Over