Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Saw the episode last night - so many plot holes

Have to assume that the phone was not real and that the walker was Lori but Rick was hallucinating. Unless that lone walker was on his dreamer bulk and ate a 110lb woman, skull, shins and all in under an hour after dragging her accross the room

Lol @ no-one even looking for Carol, instead preferring to dig two empty graves.

Gladiator brawl was retarded. Really had the feel of a sci-fi show, which isn't the right direction IMO. Survival horror all the way.

O-dawg 180' character change, getting all emotional now. T-dog finally given his first piece of backstory, as a senior-saving nice guy.
    Yeah, I don't get the whole not looking for Carol thing either.

We spent a whole season finding Sophia, ignore that her mom went missing.

When Sophia's doll was found, they thought she was alive, they find Carol's scarf and now she's dead? My theory is she's lost in the prison somewhere, and will come back in a couple episodes.
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    Yeah, I don't get the whole not looking for Carol thing either.

We spent a whole season finding Sophia, ignore that her mom went missing.

When Sophia's doll was found, they thought she was alive, they find Carol's scarf and now she's dead? My theory is she's lost in the prison somewhere, and will come back in a couple episodes.

sucks dont it

spend a friggin season looking for a girl (who was dead)

but cant even spend 1 episode looking for the mom (who seems very much alive)
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 11-17-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    sucks dont it

spend a friggin season looking for a girl (who was dead)

but cant even spend 1 episode looking for the moon (who seems very much alive)
    yeah, makes absolutely no sense.....
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    I was wondering about that. With all the craziness that took place in the last episode, that is what bothered me for some reason. I can understand wanting a decent burial for members of the group rather than burning them, but when you don't have two of the bodies a simple cross and rock pile will do without the expended energy of digging.
    In Glenn's defense he was digging the three graves before we knew Lori was a Walker fistula... And I think Glenn was just assuming they were going to find Carol.

But yeah they did give up on her really quick!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    well now....
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    well now....
    See last night's episode was a return to the relative normalcy of the show. I'm still not a huge fan of Crazy Phone... But I can live with it since it isn't really driving the plot.

Still makes Rick a bit of a pussy in that he's basically lost the least of anyone and even gained things, like a tighter relationship with his son and a new born daughter... And then he breaks. Compare that to what Hershel has lost (From Hershel's perspective early on that it was just a sickness) and either Rick is a wuss bag or Hershel has brass balls coated in stainless steel!

I like that New T-Dog is already fitting into the group better than original recipe T-Dog did! And they found Carol in a believable way! Kind of excited to hear her story.

Back in Woodbury... Funny to see Merle working the angles against and with the Gov...

And we got to see some partial nudity out of Lori Holden (Andrea)

I honestly don't care one way or the other for Michonne. But I did LOL at the Go Back "Bitergram!"
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Agreed...It appears that Rick realized he was losing it and came back at the end of the episode. Im not sure why that was added to the show unless there is something that reoccurs later on.

I figured Carl was still alive..Although I was thinking that she was somehow on the outside of the prison. There was a scene right before she was found where Daryl seemed to be getting frustrated or on the edge of losing it himself.

I wish in every episode they at least showed all of the main groups characters even if it just in the background. Like Axel..oh he is just in the generator room working on it..seems like it would help solidify who is still fighting for survival.

The Woodbury thing...man that place is full of twists and surprises. I like Merel just because he is just living it up in wild west type of way. I think his brother will be the one to take him out. Thats my guess anyways. Michonne might even be harder than Merel. She makes a good point that a must have weapon in a zombie apocalypse is a sword. She is also quick with a .45 through her leg

I was a little disappointed on the way Glenn and Maggie were so easily apprehended by Merel but Im sure that had to be done to connect Woodbury to the Prison group. I like the sneak peak at the end of Michonne delivering the baby formula covered in walker guts with the same smug pouty look she is known for.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Agreed...It appears that Rick realized he was losing it and came back at the end of the episode. Im not sure why that was added to the show unless there is something that reoccurs later on.

I figured Carl was still alive..Although I was thinking that she was somehow on the outside of the prison. There was a scene right before she was found where Daryl seemed to be getting frustrated or on the edge of losing it himself.

I wish in every episode they at least showed all of the main groups characters even if it just in the background. Like Axel..oh he is just in the generator room working on it..seems like it would help solidify who is still fighting for survival.

The Woodbury thing...man that place is full of twists and surprises. I like Merel just because he is just living it up in wild west type of way. I think his brother will be the one to take him out. Thats my guess anyways. Michonne might even be harder than Merel. She makes a good point that a must have weapon in a zombie apocalypse is a sword. She is also quick with a .45 through her leg

I was a little disappointed on the way Glenn and Maggie were so easily apprehended by Merel but Im sure that had to be done to connect Woodbury to the Prison group. I like the sneak peak at the end of Michonne delivering the baby formula covered in walker guts with the same smug pouty look she is known for.
    Yeah the way it's put in there "Crazy Phone" seems like it will be a recurring thing... It's basically just a way for Rick to play his conscience... Which is the same role Lori played for him even when she was alive and they were on the outs. I was afraid Crazy Phone was going to make Rick Crazier... So the fact that it got him to pull his crap together is what saved it from getting written off into the Fanboy category for me.

I would have preferred it was Daryl making a run who bumps into Merle... But I suppose it works well in the story line for bringing Glenn and Maggie up on the toughness ladder...

And now their will be some conflict between Daryl and the group over how to deal with Merle and Woodbury.

I assume that Michonne is going to buy her way into the prison with baby formula and information... And at some point in the Woodbury conflict Daryl is going to have to choose between the his brother and the group (And Carol).

I'm happy to see Carol is alive and hopefully can resume her story responsibilities and not just be another Red Shirt that they didn't even bother looking for.

I did LOL that in the Crazy Phone scene the bloated walker was still in the back ground with Lori in its guts! Rick needs to hurry up and pour his wife's body in a grave.
    6'4"

I like the scene where Michonne made the "Go back" sign

That young man that Merel couldn't pronounce his name was not meant for that type of work
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I like the scene where Michonne made the "Go back" sign

That young man that Merel couldn't pronounce his name was not meant for that type of work
    Yeah I loved the "Go-Back" bitergram scene.

I thought they could have pulled off that guy growing a pair a little bit better than that... Going from pissing his panties to be Merle Jr. just because he stuck a knife in someone's head was a stretch.
    6'4"

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    expected more from last nights...
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

kinda ho-hum

michonne could have helped glen but did nothing
    (swords are good but she really needs a sidearm)

not a huge fan of ricks slide from alpha to beta

kinda ho-hum

michonne could have helped glen but did nothing
    (swords are good but she really needs a sidearm)

not a huge fan of ricks slide from alpha to beta
    Yeah in general so far Michonne is just there for the Fanboys.

So far she has only been there to satisfy that side of the viewership. The actual amount of back story, character develop and personality that we have gotten from her is next to zero... She's some random sword slinger chick, with some kind of military background who apparently had a very loose friendship with Andrea.

We have just as much if not more character development out of New T-Dog!

So lets hope that her meeting up with Rick's crew sheds some light on it.

As for Rick turning into a wuss... I think they're playing his "Breaking" and "Crazy Phone" as a way to retouch his Fatherly Protector and Defender aspect of his character... Which, if I hit my mark will help distinguish the difference between him and the Governor.
    6'4"

yeah, its gonna be a "rick is in turmoil until the last few eps where everything clicks and he saves the day... again" season

and i guess michonne didnt have to save glen

(since shes never met him before)

yeah, its gonna be a "rick is in turmoil until the last few eps where everything clicks and he saves the day... again" season

and i guess michonne didnt have to save glen

(since shes never met him before)
    Yeah see if Michonne didn't have other story responsibilities I feel like her character would have helped Glenn and Maggie just for the sake of having someone helping her go against Merle.

BUT in the story they need her to go to the Prison and ally with Rick against the Gov and give Rick all the low down info... So her character suddenly becomes a coward for 19 seconds to fit the plot device.

It's little things like this that are telling of how the show doesn't have a Master story teller, like a George Lucas running it, and it's a bunch of different people taking turns writing and directing and so not everyone is fleshed out and in touch with each character as well as a single creative mind would be.
    6'4"

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just started watching!! Im on season 2 episode 12 i think. been watching on netflix over the past 4 days. awesome show. will contribute when i catch all the way up but i wont read until then cause of spoilers

You know one of the things they chat about from time to time on the Talking dead is certain types of Zombie's... Like the Armored Guard Zombies... Something you've never seen etc...

Well my buddy sent me pics from a wedding they were at... I'd never seen the bride before...

Chick was a total butterface... Body was a 10... Face was sort of lopsided, Giant horse teeth, yet still a gummy smile because she's got a mouth that could swallow Stephen Tyler's mouth and the kind of maniacal eyes that would frightened me to be in the same county as her during that time of the month.

It got me thinking... I'd like to see a Bride and Groom walker....

Figured I'd see what other corny or unique Walker Theme ideas others might have?
    6'4"

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A clown maybe...lol

Hooker...lol
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joecam18 View Post
    Just started watching!! Im on season 2 episode 12 i think. been watching on netflix over the past 4 days. awesome show. will contribute when i catch all the way up but i wont read until then cause of spoilers
    Good call.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Mitt Romney

The Rock

Taylor Swift

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read/heard an interview months ago where one of the producers mentioned 3 seasons of prison storyline. At the pace they're going, they're burning through the story arcs from the comic and now I wonder if they are going to take the prison beyond Season 3. I just hope it doesn't turn into the slow paced farm story from last season.

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

It got me thinking... I'd like to see a Bride and Groom walker....

Figured I'd see what other corny or unique Walker Theme ideas others might have?
    I did one of those zombie mud runs last month and there was an entire wedding party of zombies including a priest.

Others crazy costumes were:

70's prom couple
    Pacman and Ghost
    Ghostbuster
    Captain Hook (or Captain Morgan, idk)

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was a little disappointed on the way Glenn and Maggie were so easily apprehended by Merel
    You don't have to be a seasoned combatant to prevent that from happening.

"We've got two guns trained on this jamoke. What? Oh, he's drawing down. Better not fire my weapon and reduce him. Instead, I'll turn my back towards the man firing at me."
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

he was also drawing off hand because he was missing his right

sad really considering rick killed the other guys faster with his big ass revolver

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh man, just a guess but it looks like Maggie is gon get raped from the Gov.

Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    Lol, TWD is not anywhere near serious, intelligent, or dark enough for something like that to happen. SOA or Breaking Bad, sure. But don't plan on seeing any mature content of that caliber coming out of this show.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Lol, TWD is not anywhere near serious, intelligent, or dark enough for something like that to happen. SOA or Breaking Bad, sure. But don't plan on seeing any mature content of that caliber coming out of this show.
    I hope not, Maggie is such a sweetie. It would be really disgusting seeing the Gov clap dem cheeks.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.307.307/p403x403/69522_211971052269703_1653400310_n.jpg[img]
    oh my...
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/